Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22255 Oct 9, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have another rhetorical question for you. Who SHOULD pay the taxes in our country...the ones who HAVE the money or those who do not?
The 400 wealthiest Americans have more money than the bottom 50% of the country. Again, who do you think should be responsible for paying most of the taxes? Those who are in possession of the wealth...or those who are not?
http://www.good.is/posts/the-400-richest-amer...
All should pay taxes and there shouldn't be some safety nets in place that are in place. Goes against the idea and principal that you are responsible for yourself and your actions. Kind of like when people sue the tobacco companies after smoking for years and years?

Why should those that are on your source of information have to pay so you can have a free ride? Obama knows as much of being poor as Romney does. They don't. Obama only knows politics. Romney is a shrewed businessman. Democrats haven't grasped or don't want to, that it is not always about social issues in America and it takes being versed in more than just politics at times.

Now is one of those times. Romney has probably paid more in taxes last year than all of us made and paid that offer opinions on this thread. You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is ill advised and wrong.

Location hidden

#22256 Oct 9, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just now crawl out from under your rock? President Obama has been trying to restore the US tax levels to 2001, before the "temporary" tax cuts implemented by the Bush regime - tax cuts that were supposed to be in effect one year, yet have been repeatedly extended for eleven more years.
LOL - what a moron. Oh, wait...that's morAn for you teabaggers.
you mean from the Clinton era? No thanks.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#22257 Oct 9, 2012
Everybody sounds so happy as usual.Six feet tall? Fascinating!

“Vote”

Houston

#22258 Oct 9, 2012
mavrick wrote:
I'm 46 years old and have never seen politice so toxic obama has devided us all to make the 20percent of the liberals in this country happy.the majority should have a voice.look at the media how they all or lap dogs for obama I just hope and pray that they are still enough sound minded people out there and people that can think for there self to see what is happening to the country. Its ashamed to see al the brainwashed people out there wake up people look at what's going on not want you watch or read maybe when gas goes to 5 bucks or you can't afford food you all might wake up but I dought it and I'm sorry to I you obama don't care about you all he cares about is your vote so wake up before its to late
And Romney...LOVES YOU!

Location hidden

#22259 Oct 9, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think we should raise the "tariff" tax on imported goods.
I think that is a double edged sword if you will. We start raising the tariffs on imports, particularly chinese imports, what will stop them from coming round and demanding repayment on the loans we owe them?

Still cheaper to outsource the jobs than pay off the loans or increase the tax on imports.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#22260 Oct 9, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have another rhetorical question for you. Who SHOULD pay the taxes in our country...the ones who HAVE the money or those who do not?
The 400 wealthiest Americans have more money than the bottom 50% of the country. Again, who do you think should be responsible for paying most of the taxes? Those who are in possession of the wealth...or those who are not?
http://www.good.is/posts/the-400-richest-amer...
Tax the rich, pay their fair share.....this philosophy is straight out of the communist manifesto....being pushed through class warfare by your ruler, Obama! Keep preaching the message.....communist!

Location hidden

#22261 Oct 9, 2012
Get REal wrote:
<quoted text>
The decision was far from unanimous.
FYI - 215 of the necessary 218 votes in the house were cast by republicans (98% of republicans congressmen voted in favor).
Only 39% of democrats voted in favor.
Same percentages hold true for the senate. 48 of the 51 necessary votes were cast by republicans, with 99% republican senators voting in favor.
Wonder how many democrats would have voted in favor of these unfunded wars if they had not been lied to about the non-existent weapons of mass destruction?
Bush got bad information and apparently Obama did with the debacle in Libya. Only thing different, Bush didn't lie about his misinformation like Obama and Hillary have. Nobody wants blood on their hands and both Bush and Obama do. Bush at least acted liked he cared about the war, but Obama had to party like it was 1999, raising campaign money. If he's gonna win by as much as you guys predict, don't you think he could have taken a day off and acted like he gave a rat's a$$?

Location hidden

#22262 Oct 9, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think we should raise the "tariff" tax on imported goods.
The economist, Adam Smith, says in his treatise The Wealth of Nations, "If a foreign country can supply us with a commodity cheaper than we ourselves can make it, it is better to buy it of them."

He also said no free lunches.

Location hidden

#22263 Oct 9, 2012
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>What is your real news broadcast? I wanna see, I wanna see.
Probably MSNBC, where Chris Matthews gets a tingle up his leg about Obama. I watched the videos after last week's debate and I thought Matthews and Ed Shultz were going to cry. Now that's LOL!!!
TSF

Sims, NC

#22264 Oct 9, 2012
I wouldn't trust Twitt in the outhouse with a muzzel on. He is a con artist, out to vulture capitalize the entire USA. It will be the bigggest money maker of his life, outsourching the entire USA. I will give him credit for ambition. The problem is, if the idiots fall for it, we all go down together.

Romney plans to put the entire middle class on top his car and go on vacation.
Reading Posts wrote:
<quoted text>
But, would you trust him with your dog? Not me. The man didn't have better judgment than to strap his own dog in a carrier on top of a car and drive 70 mph for eleven hours. Halfway through the trip, the dog messed on himself and the idiot washed the dog off at a car wash. Do you know anything about high pressure washers?
Give me a friggin' break with your "trust" verbage - it's pathetic. I trust no one who has shown himself to be a pathological liar.

Location hidden

#22265 Oct 9, 2012
http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/categ...

Here democrats...

Tax your own first, then and only then, come after repub's and/or independents.

Location hidden

#22266 Oct 9, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably MSNBC, where Chris Matthews gets a tingle up his leg about Obama. I watched the videos after last week's debate and I thought Matthews and Ed Shultz were going to cry. Now that's LOL!!!
Can't believe you actually said Ed Schultz. that is lol funny.

What a putz.

Location hidden

#22267 Oct 9, 2012
TSF wrote:
I wouldn't trust Twitt in the outhouse with a muzzel on. He is a con artist, out to vulture capitalize the entire USA. It will be the bigggest money maker of his life, outsourching the entire USA. I will give him credit for ambition. The problem is, if the idiots fall for it, we all go down together.
Romney plans to put the entire middle class on top his car and go on vacation.
<quoted text>
Feeling is mutual about Obama/Biden. And America is going down now.

Romney/Ryan will pull us out.
TSF

Sims, NC

#22268 Oct 9, 2012
If there had been 10 more guards, there would have been 10 more killed. If there had been 100 guards, 100 more would have been killed. Putting consulates in these hostile places which do not even have a government is like drinking downstream from a typhoid epidemic.
Bush didn't lie? You gotta be kidding. Bush even instructed his people of the information he wanted them to find. Bush didn't launch war because of information, he launched information to support his war decision.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush got bad information and apparently Obama did with the debacle in Libya. Only thing different, Bush didn't lie about his misinformation like Obama and Hillary have. Nobody wants blood on their hands and both Bush and Obama do. Bush at least acted liked he cared about the war, but Obama had to party like it was 1999, raising campaign money. If he's gonna win by as much as you guys predict, don't you think he could have taken a day off and acted like he gave a rat's a$$?
little repub

United States

#22269 Oct 9, 2012
Bush was a hero what has chicken George done put blacks back 100 years

Location hidden

#22270 Oct 9, 2012
TSF wrote:
If there had been 10 more guards, there would have been 10 more killed. If there had been 100 guards, 100 more would have been killed. Putting consulates in these hostile places which do not even have a government is like drinking downstream from a typhoid epidemic.
Bush didn't lie? You gotta be kidding. Bush even instructed his people of the information he wanted them to find. Bush didn't launch war because of information, he launched information to support his war decision.
<quoted text>
TSF, didn't I say Bush started a war because of misinformation? You stated "Bush even instructed his people of the information he wanted". He got misinformation, whether he instructed them to make up information I don't know, but you seem to have the inside track on that bit of knowledge.

On the other hand, there are emails from Mr. Stevens and even his journal telling of the danger. I'll take Mr. Stevens' words from the grave over that of Obama and Hillary anyday because at the time he wrote them, I believed he assumed them to be private. Obama and Hillary still did nothing to help him.

I agree with you on the consulates and I really find no need for them. These countries don't care about the U.S. nor respect us.

“Vote”

Houston

#22271 Oct 9, 2012
YOU bunch of sissies.THIS country has been through a lot tougher times than now.I'LL be damned if i'm giving up like a Bitch.This country has been thru it all at one time or another.If ROMNEY is elected he will be MY PRESIDENT and will have my support in making this country BETTER! "Gird up your loins"boys as it says in the Bible! Let's ALL WORK for a better AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! PARTY...LAST!
LuLu

Greer, SC

#22272 Oct 9, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Everybody sounds so happy as usual.Six feet tall? Fascinating!
Yep, how bout' those Texans? I just can't say the same about my Yank's:( Good AM to everyone.
little repub

United States

#22273 Oct 9, 2012
If you say chicken George killed usama that mean navey seals didnt no chicken George told everybody who they were had them killed see that the chicken George in him when Romney wins dont worry about chicken George thats were he was working anyway bush had him mowing the lawn when bush stop to talk to him chicken George said do you think I can do this job well bush thought he was talking about mowing he said yes boy you are doing fine job chicken George said master said I can be prez
little repub

Indian Trail, NC

#22274 Oct 9, 2012
Waco is like chicken George he think there nothing wrong to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selling Nudes? Mar 18 cawknballs 2
larry gene robinson (May '11) Mar 16 Blondie1973 13
Christians Who Have Concerns About Purity & Mod... (Mar '10) Mar 14 Belmont 60
new from minnesota Mar 6 monster may 1
lon eric brooks a very dangerouse and child mo... (Nov '10) Mar 6 Penny 285
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) Mar 5 Bslsy 16
BangZzz Salon Feb 26 Catherine 2

Gastonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance