Tina Davis

Gastonia, NC

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Me and my hubbie found a little nook where we could tan the other day, called Caribbean tan they are located at 310 archie whitesides rd gastoina. FYI these are the nicest people i think we have ever delt with, no really extremely nice. also the beds were great and prices were very comp. but the thing we really liked was were already getting tan after 2 visits i mean really good color. we have never been to a place and got this kind of color in just 2 visits,this is crazy.. i just wanted to help these guys out they were so nice yes there together but even my hubbie loves em..lol..if you need a place to tan look em up and see for yourself.
Gaston Reds

Hudson, NC

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Bet they are watching you on camera unless you are a fat ass!
Sara Long

Gastonia, NC

#3 Jan 20, 2012
hay gaston think before you speak... i go their and yes they have cameras for stupid people like you who are stupid , steal,Rob and hit cars in the parking lot and just drive off.. i feel so safe at the location and the beds are great.. plus why dont you use your real name...LOOSER.
Kerri

Mount Holly, NC

#4 Apr 2, 2012
Tina Davis wrote:
Me and my hubbie found a little nook where we could tan the other day, called Caribbean tan they are located at 310 archie whitesides rd gastoina. FYI these are the nicest people i think we have ever delt with, no really extremely nice. also the beds were great and prices were very comp. but the thing we really liked was were already getting tan after 2 visits i mean really good color. we have never been to a place and got this kind of color in just 2 visits,this is crazy.. i just wanted to help these guys out they were so nice yes there together but even my hubbie loves em..lol..if you need a place to tan look em up and see for yourself.
One day you will get skin cancer from using a tanning bed. Remember I told you so..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White girls with black men (Feb '14) Apr 25 dnote 40
News Gastonia 56 mins ago 9:13 p.m.STEAM Academy com... Apr 25 Robert Stowe 3
Ron Owens Apr 24 Sally 1
Vote For Donald Trump Apr 17 RowdyFanDG 4
Review: Bike Exchange (Dec '12) Apr 5 Woodrow Resident 11
US Bonding Lies about Free Bonds (May '14) Mar '16 Jay Collins 34
do married women like to cheat? (Jul '08) Mar '16 akaunknown 378
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gastonia Mortgages