Man Charged With Having Sex With Underage Girls, Giving Them Drugs

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Lexington County deputies have arrested a Gaston man on charges of having sex with teenage girls and giving them drugs.
Comments
1 - 20 of 121 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2010
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
TOSHA PELION SC

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

THESE SITUATIONS ARE COMING WAY TOO CLOSE TOGETHER. WHAT IS THIS WROLD COMING TO THAT THESE OLD MEN HAVE TO MESS WITH CHILDREN. AND I MEAN CHILDREN. AND GIVING THEM DRUGS IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX. IT IS CAUSING THESE CHILDREN SO MUCH PAIN THAT THEY DON'T REALIZE NOW BUT WILL SERIOUSLY EFFECT THEM WHEN THEY BECOME ADULTS.
outfieldjack

Pawleys Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

What a sick and twisted old man... may he find more sex than he ever wanted in prison!
FHA

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Both individuals need to be locked up for a long, long, time. My God, if you can't find someone your own age to bed, then give it up. His "assistant" should be given an equally long sentence for her part in this.

What a crazy world we live in today.
voice for children

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

I hope the children are being helped with the damage this has caused. Why is it listed as underage girls? It should say "child molestation".
Big White Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

This man deserves to be locked in a room with blood hungry animals.
BatmanFan

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

TOSHA PELION SC wrote:
THESE SITUATIONS ARE COMING WAY TOO CLOSE TOGETHER. WHAT IS THIS WROLD COMING TO THAT THESE OLD MEN HAVE TO MESS WITH CHILDREN. AND I MEAN CHILDREN. AND GIVING THEM DRUGS IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX. IT IS CAUSING THESE CHILDREN SO MUCH PAIN THAT THEY DON'T REALIZE NOW BUT WILL SERIOUSLY EFFECT THEM WHEN THEY BECOME ADULTS.
This is in NO way a deflection of the sickness and madness possessed by the "alleged" suspect(s), that man is finally getting what is LONG overdue, but -those girls knew exactly what they were doing. They weren't innocently ignorant, just young and dumb, and he took advantage of their stupidity and bad choices as any predator will. What is sad is that most of those girls learned from their mothers how to get what they wanted from "Grandpa"...
Karen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Kind of weird but there isn't enough drugs or money in the world for me to sleep with that old guy!
BatmanFan

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Any place as riddled with drug use, corruption, immorality, greed and poverty as Gaston would eventually begin to leak its slimy secrets.
Bubba

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

outfieldjack wrote:
What a sick and twisted old man... may he find more sex than he ever wanted in prison!
Right On!!!
torpedomate

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Understand wrote:
no offense to the decent white people....but, these old azz white men need to be castrated, and the stupid little girl (his accomplice) need to be thrown in a cell block that contains nothing but rapist. There are some very sick people out there. Furthermore, where are these kids parents?
I agree with you. I have also notice alot of this type behavior is coming from the same areas >> Swansea, Gaston, Gilbert and Pelion. Can any commentator/posters educate me as to why? if you are familiar with these areas. Thanks
concerned in gaston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. I have also notice alot of this type behavior is coming from the same areas >> Swansea, Gaston, Gilbert and Pelion. Can any commentator/posters educate me as to why? if you are familiar with these areas. Thanks
I REALLY DONT KNOW, I'M NOT FROM GASTON BUT DO RESIDE HERE NOW. IT SEEMS ALL TOP STORIES COME FROM THIS AREA. YOU HEAR RUMORS ABOUT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE BUT YOU TAKE THEM AS SMALL TOWN RUMORS. SOME ARE TRUE IT SEEMS! MABE THESE COUNTRY AREAS ATTRACT THEM, OR THEY WERE BORN HERE. TIME TO GET OUT IT SEEMS. COULD BE THE H20 THEY SAY IT WAS CONTAMINATED BY A LARGE PLANT SOME YEARS AGO,WHO KNOWS JUST BEWARE
susan

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

outfieldjack wrote:
You just KNOW he will!
john oneale

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

i think the shoulod give this man all the time the law will allow....
Karen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

K-West Columbia SC wrote:
Maybe if the parents of these young female victims paid more attention to their daughters life then maybe they wouldn't have been so impressionable and be so easily enticed.
I don't understand why the parents are always to blame, just because a kid is bad doesn't mean the parents aren't there or doing what they are suppose to. Kids will do what they want behind the parents back. You can't watch them 24/7! Get a grip! Sometimes you might actually have to blame the kids!
JLM NC

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Dr Fred wrote:
Old freaking crackhead.Lock his ass up!
Oh shut up DR. PEPPER
JLM NC

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

SAMBO wrote:
Gaston is becoming a well known little community as of late! Batson
from Gaston & Taylor from Gilbert
should go back to school & have a go
at some of these young teachers. I
wonder if this type of thing has been going on for years, but we just
didn't hear about it like we do now .
Amen to the young teachers
JLM NC

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Karen wrote:
Kind of weird but there isn't enough drugs or money in the world for me to sleep with that old guy!
There's probably enough money
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

If I lived in that part of lexington county, its bound to be a whole lot safer than living in parts of richland county, where the string of gang killings seems never ending.
Lets get real

West Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Well there goes that Batson name again!!! Both from Gaston and both with drugs...wonder if they are related????
susan

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

JLM NC wrote:
<quoted text> There's probably enough money
Love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gaston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gaston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••