Photos

There are 4 comments on the WACH-TV Columbia story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Photos. In it, WACH-TV Columbia reports that:

A Gov. Mark Sanford and other state officials are considering a lawsuit if President Barack Obama ditches plans to use Yucca Mountain in Nevada as a storage site for the nation's nuclear waste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WACH-TV Columbia.

Since: Mar 10

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2010
Please try your very best to keep your Forums and Polls from turning into a sight for Racism and racial slurs about any race. There are a lot of very immature and ignorant people out there , and you may want to ban them fromyour sight because its making the whole sight look bad.
gooddoctor

Candler, NC

#2 Apr 18, 2010
This is the only comment I've seen on this thread.
Why the comment? Are you trying to engender an altercation?
Hannah

Pelion, SC

#3 Apr 22, 2010
Site....pet peeve, sorry!
gooddoctor

Candler, NC

#4 May 13, 2010
Thank you, Hannah.
I was afraid I'd be seen as picky, but posters should learn to read and write before posting, n'est pas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent Fairrington Feb 8 D O C 1
The meth usage an the selling of the very harmf... (Mar '15) Jan 30 destroyem 4
News Judge: People Aren't Showing Up For Jury Duty (Jul '07) Jan 23 MegClarkeSC 56
News Swansea Water Department issues boil water advi... Jan '18 cecile6767 1
Bj's (Mar '12) Jan '18 Crip4Life 9
jessica cole Jan '18 Leliabrow 1
News SCANA tells regulators: Cutting power bills wou... Dec '17 Stan 1

Gaston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gaston Mortgages