Skidmore Heat & Ait
Bob

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Has everyone seen this guys signs all over Gaston County? I can tell you first hand from experience don't bother dealing with him. Yeah he will quote you a great deal but it won't be worth the hassle in the end. He is not reliable at all. I have only had my system 2 years and this week it went down for the 2nd time in those two years and he never answers his phone. I was in my house that was at 42 degrees, sick, and no return call. Ended up having to call morris jenkins. They can't figure out what he did with the heat pump and furnace configuration. This is the 2nd time its gone down and he never calls back. Last year I had to go to his shop to scream at him to come over when my system was down. Pay the extra and get good reliable service and a good install.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locate Mamie Marie Hayes (Oct '10) Aug 24 Vvvvvvvvv 5
What up just moved to Gaston sc Aug 24 Vvvvvvvvv 2
Anybody know Josh Keadle, 29? (Dec '10) Aug 22 hey 77
What is up with the people who live here Jul '16 thundercloud 2
Looking for Carlton Waldrop May '16 Friend 1
kayla stewart (Dec '14) May '16 Faith 9
I am thankful for............. (Nov '10) Apr '16 Anonymous 3

Gaston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance