Three Arrested for Stealing 11 Traile...

Three Arrested for Stealing 11 Trailers, 2 Cars

There are 62 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jul 31, 2007, titled Three Arrested for Stealing 11 Trailers, 2 Cars. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Lexington detectives arrested two women and a man they say stole 11 utility trailers and two vehicles from Lexington County homes over a two week period in July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

735stacey

Little River, SC

#48 Aug 1, 2007
And I always laughed when my neighbor backed his work trailer up against the side of his house at night and parked his truck to block anyone from stealing it. He told me one day that he has over $30 K in equipment & tools in his work trailer and its the only way he has to support his family. Now I understand. These crackheads were probably living high on the hog from all the money they made off the tools in these trailers they stole.
hmmmm

Miami, FL

#49 Aug 1, 2007
and I thought Miami was bad!!!!
Angie

AOL

#50 Aug 1, 2007
Joey its a shame your 15 minutes of fame happened while committing a felony.
Sc Policewife

AOL

#51 Aug 2, 2007
Victoria wrote:
Joseph Peter Harmon aka Joey, anyone that knows him i promise got a great laugh out of this and we hope that his stay at lexington county is packed with lots of love and affection. lmmfao
YES WE DO! I'm LMAO as we speak! That's what you get for not wanting to raise the children you created! Worthless!
tata12772

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#52 Aug 2, 2007
Well I know he gave up parental rights to his oldest daughter because her mom found a man that wanted the responsiblity of a baby, his son is one of my stepsisters oldest and he never had anything to do with him, now the last daughter I really dont know anything about but I do know that he was in her life at one time...Im just glad to know that his dad is no longer on this earth to have to see yet again another disappointment from his oldest son...I know this because Joey lived behind my house his whole life...and the reason why gaston is so bad with drugs is its nothing but a bunch of lazy bums that dont wanna work...The majority of my dads side of the family lives there so I grew up around that area also...Dont get me wrong there are some decent people that live in the gaston swansea area but they are overshadowed by the drug dealers and addicts.
Pine Tree Baron

Myrtle Beach, SC

#53 Aug 2, 2007
Even though I want to jump on the band wagon and bash these folks, I'm reminded of that thought-provoking phrase, "There but by the grace of God go I". I can't imagine the depths of despair that can lead a person to care so little for themselves or their fellow man.
ROFLMAO

Lexington, SC

#54 Aug 2, 2007
tata12772 wrote:
Well I know he gave up parental rights to his oldest daughter because her mom found a man that wanted the responsiblity of a baby, his son is one of my stepsisters oldest and he never had anything to do with him, now the last daughter I really dont know anything about but I do know that he was in her life at one time...Im just glad to know that his dad is no longer on this earth to have to see yet again another disappointment from his oldest son...I know this because Joey lived behind my house his whole life...and the reason why gaston is so bad with drugs is its nothing but a bunch of lazy bums that dont wanna work...The majority of my dads side of the family lives there so I grew up around that area also...Dont get me wrong there are some decent people that live in the gaston swansea area but they are overshadowed by the drug dealers and addicts.
His oldest child is in Myrtle Beach. Thats the one he got served with the warrant for not paying child support for.And she visits his mother quite often. His middle child,is the one he gave up all of his rights to. I dont think he has ever done anything for his son. But I can tell you every one of the children are better off without him in their lives. I do know the youngest two have men that are true DADDIES in their lives!!!!!!!!
124give

Fayetteville, NC

#55 Aug 2, 2007
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
His oldest child is in Myrtle Beach. Thats the one he got served with the warrant for not paying child support for.And she visits his mother quite often. His middle child,is the one he gave up all of his rights to. I dont think he has ever done anything for his son. But I can tell you every one of the children are better off without him in their lives. I do know the youngest two have men that are true DADDIES in their lives!!!!!!!!
RIGHT ON!! The only thing that he has done for any of these children was to allow someone else to raise them without all of his drama. Any man can be a SPERM DONOR but it takes a real man to be a DADDY!!!
Jasper

Leesville, SC

#56 Aug 2, 2007
I am sorry for this young man. He knows not what he is doing. To allow drugs to rule his life is so sad. Abandoning one's children for any reason is unthinkable. God gave him life and he should live it honorably. My heart goes out to each and every family member who has suffered the pain of watching their loved one on a path of self-destruction. We need to pray for him and his family.
Dapooh Gurl

United States

#57 Aug 3, 2007
I know him, and one of his children. First of all, this was long overdue, his sorry butt should have been locked a long time ago! As far as prayer goes, I pray none of his children ever have to know him or deal with any of his "drama". He's a sorry excuse for a daddy and deserves everything he's getting, plus some! Secondly, God gives us all free will, so if he chooses to live his life in that way, then he'll get no prayers from me! He was raised properly, had a loving family and just chose to constantly do the wrong thing!
124give

Fayetteville, NC

#58 Aug 3, 2007
Dapooh Gurl wrote:
I know him, and one of his children. First of all, this was long overdue, his sorry butt should have been locked a long time ago! As far as prayer goes, I pray none of his children ever have to know him or deal with any of his "drama". He's a sorry excuse for a daddy and deserves everything he's getting, plus some! Secondly, God gives us all free will, so if he chooses to live his life in that way, then he'll get no prayers from me! He was raised properly, had a loving family and just chose to constantly do the wrong thing!
AMEN!!!
ROFLMAO

Lexington, SC

#59 Aug 3, 2007
Dapooh Gurl wrote:
I know him, and one of his children. First of all, this was long overdue, his sorry butt should have been locked a long time ago! As far as prayer goes, I pray none of his children ever have to know him or deal with any of his "drama". He's a sorry excuse for a daddy and deserves everything he's getting, plus some! Secondly, God gives us all free will, so if he chooses to live his life in that way, then he'll get no prayers from me! He was raised properly, had a loving family and just chose to constantly do the wrong thing!
AMEN! He should have been locked up long time ago, but snitching will get ya out of anything!!! I know two of his children will NEVER have to deal with him or his DRAMA, cause their real DADS would be on his ass like white on rice!!!
Justice for Pdom

Evans, GA

#61 Aug 9, 2007
If Anthony Odom was communicating with the undercover cop who was lying about his age for four months, it seems like he would have been able to talk him into meeting him somewhere. One can only conclude that Anthony Odom was playing him also and never had any intention of meeting nor sexually abusing a minor. You really can't believe everything you read on the Internet.
DSS Negligence

Greenville, SC

#62 Aug 12, 2007
We are disappointed that DSS wasn't responsible enough to take this little girl out of this abusive environment. Sometimes just turning custody over to the grandparents is just a front and the child remains in the same threatening environment.
R O R Y

Kuwait

#63 Aug 13, 2007
Was Justice off the computer long enough to do this and get caught? I guess his boyfriend bailed him out in time for him to get back on here to spew his black supremist filth. Thanks Justice's boyfriend!!!
R O R Y

Kuwait

#64 Aug 13, 2007
Yep Justice is a white guy ficading around as an angry gay black man! LMAO!!!!
Gryphon

Evans, GA

#65 Aug 18, 2007
this reminds me of the time we labeled everyone with an opinion other than our own as a communist. I guess Judge Mark Hayes who determined that Anthony Odom's privacy rights were violated is a predator. Also, Jack Swerling, the attorney who's defending Anthony Odom is a predator too. However, the lying dog cop who posed as a 13 year old teenager on the Internet and who probably enjoyed sharing his/her childhood sexual fantasys during 4 months of chatting, is a Christian saint who should be given the medal of honor.
memo09

Beaufort, SC

#66 Apr 9, 2011
I thank all of the people whos comments changed my life !!!!!! Those were really bad times in my life but thankfully my family has stood by me and i owe so much to my oldest daughter Brookelyn who no matter what loves her father immensely!!!! Heres to you ..May God bless you all
memo09

Beaufort, SC

#67 Apr 9, 2011
you rock
MAMMAMIA101

West Columbia, SC

#68 Jun 23, 2015
"JoJo" the only reason your oldest daughter loves you so much is because she a brat. What have you ever done for your two youngest? Nothing what about your grandchildren? Nothing. The only Grandchild you claim is Brooke, but yet you have two more! SO GLAD your kids grew up and became independent unlike their older sister WHO runs TO YOUR FAMILY when she wants something. YOUR other two grandchildren have a dad who will do anything thing for them, and you middle daughter who has a husband to show her what TRUE fathers are supposed to do! Thank goodness her granddaddy was there when your butt wasnt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in pain Jan 4 anonymous 2
Utility Deposits Dec 28 Mom X 4 1
Swansea Elementary Dec 28 Mom X 4 2
News Judge: People Aren't Showing Up For Jury Duty (Jul '07) Nov '16 Dale 54
Teen in Anthony Weiner sexting scandal believed... Oct '16 DarxydeDave 1
wats up with the tree people Oct '16 ryan8798 1
News Joe & Peggy Pinner move back to county Sep '16 jgg1337 1

Gaston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gaston Mortgages