This week in local government - Local / Metro

Feb 1, 2010 Full story: www.thestate.com 589

Gaston Town Council: 7 p.m. Tuesday at Town Hall/Old Police Department Building, 186 N. Carlisle St.

Full Story
First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Olaf of the Old Dominion

Norfolk, VA

#586 Apr 21, 2010
So how do you people of South Carolina feel about a proposed cruise-line terminal near Mayport Village, Florida?
To learn more, please be sure to explore the web-site of Mayport Fishing Village!!!
Concerned Citizen

Hopkins, SC

#587 Apr 24, 2010
Olaf of the Old Dominion wrote:
So how do you people of South Carolina feel about a proposed cruise-line terminal near Mayport Village, Florida?
To learn more, please be sure to explore the web-site of Mayport Fishing Village!!!
'sounds good if I could affort to go there!
Grip

Houston, TX

#588 Apr 25, 2010
Wow!
Concerned Citizen

Hopkins, SC

#589 Apr 26, 2010

2 Chronicles 7:14
Henry

United States

#590 Apr 29, 2010
Stephen T Dailey wrote:
Bye the way folks, my ex, whom Skip supports, is the sister of another person who posts under different names on here against the GIC. They are the old Justice, family that stays behind Mike Gantts liquor store on main street. Look into the history of Donna, Michael, Chrissy, Clay and Robbie Justice in Gaston, and again look what I have saved my children from (by the grace of God) and who Skip supports....Check it out.
Steve, none of the Justices, Donna or I ,and Donna and I... are the only Coopers here. Have posted anything here untill now.
I have no idea why you brought "My House" into this.
The rest of the "Justices" are grown and have thier own lives and
homes.
Michael has a perfict record , meaning he has never been arrested.
Neither has Clay.
Neither has Crissy.
Yes Robby has been in trouble , no family is perfict .
Except according to you , yours.
Why dont you tell this forum about how you threw your ex wife across the room and gave her a black eye, and she came running to me to take her home in columbia?
Why dont you tell this forum how you sabotaged your home in columbia, then called the city to condem it to try to oust your ex out of it.
Why dont you tell this forum how you told me you planned for a year your divorce and took your kids while your ex was ar work.
Why dont you tell this forum how you got a petition singed by your friends, which was full of lies about your exs family, to help you gain custody of you kids.
Why dont you tell this forum how you throw letters to your kids from thier mother into the trash without letting them see them.
I could go on theres more.
But why would it matter? Your dreams of being elected to council
is a wasted effort on your part , no one wants anyone who has made such a spectacle of thier personal life to be a represenitive of the people.
Im sorry but you should mentioned any names from my family as they have done nothing in here. Now do you have any idea what you have done? When Debbie, Pam,Michael, Robby see what you have written?
You have saved your children from having the love of half thier family, hope you are proud of yourself.
Hope this helps!

“Don't Worry, Be Happy”

Since: Apr 07

Smile...Someone loves you!

#591 Apr 29, 2010
I think ole Stephen has crossed the line.
Why in the world are you people hanging out your dirty laundry for the whole world to see?
Do you think only your friends use the internet?
Concerned Citizen

Hopkins, SC

#592 Apr 29, 2010
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve, none of the Justices, Donna or I ,and Donna and I... are the only Coopers here. Have posted anything here untill now.
I have no idea why you brought "My House" into this.
The rest of the "Justices" are grown and have thier own lives and
homes.
Michael has a perfict record , meaning he has never been arrested.
Neither has Clay.
Neither has Crissy.
Yes Robby has been in trouble , no family is perfict .
Except according to you , yours.
Why dont you tell this forum about how you threw your ex wife across the room and gave her a black eye, and she came running to me to take her home in columbia?
Why dont you tell this forum how you sabotaged your home in columbia, then called the city to condem it to try to oust your ex out of it.
Why dont you tell this forum how you told me you planned for a year your divorce and took your kids while your ex was ar work.
Why dont you tell this forum how you got a petition singed by your friends, which was full of lies about your exs family, to help you gain custody of you kids.
Why dont you tell this forum how you throw letters to your kids from thier mother into the trash without letting them see them.
I could go on theres more.
But why would it matter? Your dreams of being elected to council
is a wasted effort on your part , no one wants anyone who has made such a spectacle of thier personal life to be a represenitive of the people.
Im sorry but you should mentioned any names from my family as they have done nothing in here. Now do you have any idea what you have done? When Debbie, Pam,Michael, Robby see what you have written?
You have saved your children from having the love of half thier family, hope you are proud of yourself.
Hope this helps!
Reflections.......Oh what a joy! And, oh what a web we weave when we practice to deceive. This was not intended to turn into a personal matter. I, personally, only wanted to warn those who didn't know about the dangers of being involved with Stephen. I only wish the best for everyone involved.

God Bless you all!
Concerned Citizen

Hopkins, SC

#593 Apr 30, 2010
Just The Facts Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that up until TheNerve started taping and posting there wasn't anyone taping to borrow it from. Now everyone in your family is packing cameras! How childish.
I still haven't figured out YOUR motive in all of this, Lacie. And, in the end, will it really be worth all tht you have gone through to accomplish whatever it is you are trying to accomplish? if anything? Inquiring minds want to know..........
In complete shock

Columbia, SC

#594 May 7, 2010
I am still wondering where Stephen and Lacie are hiding now that the truth about who he really is has come out. Stephen can you answer me the question as to why you were pointing so many fingers at others but yet in the end you were the one with a criminal record with multiple drug charges? Must have been hard trying to stay a saint knowing deep down in your heart you were the one with the secret. Shame on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jugar Traffic Slam 3 en línea Jan 26 Unity 3d games 1
kayla stewart Dec '14 big jim 1
Lexington County towns seek road repairs and mo... (Dec '13) Nov '14 Knight 2
brent fairrington (Oct '10) Nov '14 dodo 6
Hartsville lawmaker to be SC House's next speaker Oct '14 kolomi 8
any info on Aaron inabinet Jr 27 swansea sc? Oct '14 swanseaninja85 1
chief of gaston Sep '14 alibat 1

Child Abduction Emergency for Lexington County was issued at January 31 at 11:40AM EST

Gaston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gaston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:31 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:31PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM