First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Concerned

Hopkins, SC

#321 Sep 2, 2010
Crystal Bivens wrote:
<quoted text>
While I am brave enough to speak under my own name you are not but I would assume you are one of two of the cofounders of GIC-This is exactly the problem with those who are affiliated with GIC-they are not capable of minding their own business nor can they get their story straight-you are implying wrong doing on my part and that of a public official. I was not holding a yard sale my niece was and quite frankly it is none of your business. And as far as
"Who can we blame for the woman with the cigarette dangling from her lips holding a yardsale in the middle of the "Official Christmas Parade." No one-I am in my yard, minding my own business and you want to place blame on me. You will do anything for power want you. My husband has only tried to help this town and you continue to try and find fault in his family. You are a scary individual that will do and say anything to tanish anothers reputation. Is this really a person you want to lead Gaston, someone who is going to tell you what you can and cannot do on your own property THAT YOU OWN? Someone that is going to ban smoking drinking and what ever else he/she disagrees with. Something you cannot control you Du***SS
Mrs. Bivens, Mr. Dailey really is Bipolar. He has tarnished my reputation for years, as this seems to be a characteristic of this disorder. I am sorry that you and others in this town are having to deal with him. I was married to him for twenty years and I never could figure out what to do with him or how to please him. Your grief, I understand. I pray for you all out there every night. May God bring peace to your community.
You must be kidding

West Columbia, SC

#322 Sep 5, 2010
This was Concerned's (Lisa Dailey's) last post on the other (God and church....) Topix forum.

"I was hoping there might be some ADULT people out there who might say something intelligent here about the fact that we should all be working together....not calling each other names and belittling one another. THIS was the whole point. But, maybe I was right all along. There are many people in Gaston who, I suppose, should be in Gaston, away from decent people here in Columbia..."

How do you feel about those beans Mrs. Bivens? "Should be in Gaston, away from decent people..." So much for working together, not calling each other names and having "ADULT" people out here.
Concerned

Hopkins, SC

#323 Sep 6, 2010
You must be kidding wrote:
This was Concerned's (Lisa Dailey's) last post on the other (God and church....) Topix forum.
"I was hoping there might be some ADULT people out there who might say something intelligent here about the fact that we should all be working together....not calling each other names and belittling one another. THIS was the whole point. But, maybe I was right all along. There are many people in Gaston who, I suppose, should be in Gaston, away from decent people here in Columbia..."
How do you feel about those beans Mrs. Bivens? "Should be in Gaston, away from decent people..." So much for working together, not calling each other names and having "ADULT" people out here.
I am not calling people names. I am stating facts. It seems that people with this particular disorder are always starting rumors, deceiving others, while stirring up chaos around them. For the protection of others, I believe that people should be aware of what they are dealing with here. These people do not work well with others in society. They are cruel and mean.'guess people in the field of psycology thought that giving these people medication that it would actually help them. From what I've seen, it only controls their mood swings and causes other side affects. It does NOT help the way they think......backwards. I am sad for people with this disorder, but I don't know how to deal with them either. So, I've been praying for miracles for him and for my children. And, for his father who is in the hospital with the same thing.

God bless you all. Have a great day!
Concerned

Hopkins, SC

#324 Sep 6, 2010
People who purposely hurt other people should be away from decent people. Unfortunately, though, there seems to be more people who hurt others than do help others.'seems to be the way fo the world these days. And, that's why they Bible talks about the road that's wide and the road that's narrow.....very few people take the narrow road.....it's harder to find. But, with all do respect, I hope you find your way. God loves us all and I pray that you will not continue to promote hate, but rather promote love for your fellow neighbors. Hurt others is NOT the way to do it. We are suppose to love one another and serve one another.

Then again, I'm just looking for Jesus Christ to come soon. IT's a dog-eat-dog world. Nobody seems to really care about anyone anymore. Everyone's in it for themselves. I hope you too will drop to your knees and acknowledge God's love for you. Otherwise, yes, I would rather you stay away from me. God bless you.
Concerned

Columbia, SC

#325 Sep 6, 2010
And so, with that said, don't you think that a GOOD father would be ENCOURAGING his children to love their mother, rather than telling them a bunch of lies and promoting hate in them? I think MOST people have a conscience, at least, but people with THIS disorder don't seem to have one.'guess that's why, after twenty years of loyalty, faithfulness, hard-working, and doing everything she could to please him and couldn't, she had to get away from him and hope for the best. I pray every night for my children and for the sake of this little town that they live in. It breaks my heart that someone could be so cruel, but, I gave it to God. God's in control and HE will work it all out! God bless you all!
You must be kidding

Leesville, SC

#326 Sep 7, 2010
LOL. Gave it to God? You gave it to the fellas, that's why you are where you are now. How can children love someone who whores on their father and tears their family apart? You are as crazy as that paperwork says. Sounds like the fellas worked it all out, not God. God has nothing to do with that.
Concerned

Columbia, SC

#327 Sep 7, 2010
LOL. Gave it to God? You gave it to the fellas, that's why you are where you are now. How can children love someone who whores on their father and tears their family apart? You are as crazy as that paperwork says. Sounds like the fellas worked it all out, not God. God has nothing to do with that.
And, you are a very sad and miserable person, Stephen....I mean, YOU MUST BE KIDDING. And, misery loves company, I'm told. So, you found someone just like you to be with.

'guess God said no to my miracle and you will never change. But, I WILL continue to pray for you until the day that I die.'was really hoping to have a happy ending to my book.

God bless you! Have a great day.
You must be kidding

Leesville, SC

#328 Sep 8, 2010
Geeze, your obsession with this man and his family will never let you have any peace, at least not until you actually find God, he is the answer, you know. All you have to do is repent…..And then change. There is the operative word, look it up, study it and learn to understand it. However, if you had followed the word of God as you say, you would not be in this situation of your own creation. No one can make you sin and the wages of sin is death (It’s in there). Accept who you are and what you have done and move on. It is the only way to find peace now. Do the right thing and give this man and his children some solace. I feel sorry for you and for who you are, but mostly I feel sorry for them, because of who you are. You should have done the right thing. I know how he felt about you and his family; he never hid that from anyone. That is why he is where he is. There is no reason to continuing this conversation with you; you live in a world of denial and the definition of insanity is to continue doing the same thing over and over while hoping for a different result. So goodbye lost soul and may you go in peace. And Mr. Dailey, thank you and congratulations on the accomplishments that you and your group have already achieved in our town. And thank you for what you, Miss Barber, y’alls children, your friends and the Gaston Improvement Council have, and are, accomplishing in our town even at this moment. We especially appreciate the Arbor Day Essay Contests that you have opened up for our town’s second graders and the town Christmas plays and tree lightings that y’all have opened up for all of our schools and townspeople to participate in. Oh yeah, and the Gaston Game Day events WOW! It is a shame that our town council members are so foolish as to not assist or participate in the wonderful things that y’all bring to our town. They should be ashamed of themselves. We know how much effort goes into each of the things that y’alls group pulls together. Y’alls time, hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed sir, and I can think of at least four hundred people who truly appreciate the opportunities that y’all have afforded them. Don’t let what these few dimwits try to do or say discourage you sir. Remember, any time that you are headed in the right direction and doing the right thing, Satan will try to put a stop to it, as you can surely already see. He is the author of confusion and malice. Whether it is jealousy, envy, or whatever, I don’t know, but trust me when I say that good will ALWAYS triumph over evil (as you should also see by now). So, may God continue to bless you and yours for the wonderful things that y'all do and we will see y'all at the next event! MY KIDS CAN”T WAIT!
Concerned

Columbia, SC

#329 Sep 9, 2010
Geeze, your obsession with this man and his family will never let you have any peace, at least not until you actually find God, he is the answer, you know. All you have to do is repent…..And then change. There is the operative word, look it up, study it and learn to understand it. However, if you had followed the word of God as you say, you would not be in this situation of your own creation. No one can make you sin and the wages of sin is death (It’s in there). Accept who you are and what you have done and move on. It is the only way to find peace now. Do the right thing and give this man and his children some solace. I feel sorry for you and for who you are, but mostly I feel sorry for them, because of who you are. You should have done the right thing. I know how he felt about you and his family; he never hid that from anyone. That is why he is where he is. There is no reason to continuing this conversation with you; you live in a world of denial and the definition of insanity is to continue doing the same thing over and over while hoping for a different result. So goodbye lost soul and may you go in peace. And Mr. Dailey, thank you and congratulations on the accomplishments that you and your group have already achieved in our town. And thank you for what you, Miss Barber, y’alls children, your friends and the Gaston Improvement Council have, and are, accomplishing in our town even at this moment. We especially appreciate the Arbor Day Essay Contests that you have opened up for our town’s second graders and the town Christmas plays and tree lightings that y’all have opened up for all of our schools and townspeople to participate in. Oh yeah, and the Gaston Game Day events WOW! It is a shame that our town council members are so foolish as to not assist or participate in the wonderful things that y’all bring to our town. They should be ashamed of themselves. We know how much effort goes into each of the things that y’alls group pulls together. Y’alls time, hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed sir, and I can think of at least four hundred people who truly appreciate the opportunities that y’all have afforded them. Don’t let what these few dimwits try to do or say discourage you sir. Remember, any time that you are headed in the right direction and doing the right thing, Satan will try to put a stop to it, as you can surely already see. He is the author of confusion and malice. Whether it is jealousy, envy, or whatever, I don’t know, but trust me when I say that good will ALWAYS triumph over evil (as you should also see by now). So, may God continue to bless you and yours for the wonderful things that y'all do and we will see y'all at the next event! MY KIDS CAN”T WAIT!
I love my children, Stephen. I didn't have them to give them away. If I had only known that you were so evil......sigh....I would have done things much differently. But, if you expect me just to forget that I HAVE children and how much I love them and miss them, then, well.....I don't understand that at all. Please tell them that I love them and miss them and ask them to call their mother. I would like to know and hear from them that they are happy and at peace. Thank you. I think that's the LEAST you could do for someone you CLAIMED to love once and whom you destroyed in EVERY way that a person could destroy another person. You owe me SOMEthing! Please! Ask them to call me. Thank you.

God bless you! Have a great day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla stewart (Dec '14) Jul 2 steve 3
News Three Arrested for Stealing 11 Trailers, 2 Cars (Jul '07) Jun 24 PPL are STUPID 61
Adoption Dogs on Goodwin Road Jun 15 Candidcomrad 1
News Cold Case Suspects Face Emotional Family Members (Dec '07) Jun 11 Racks 33
mandie powell?? May '15 jenny54321 6
News Lexington County towns seek road repairs and mo... (Dec '13) Apr '15 Theresa 3
The meth usage an the selling of the very harmf... Mar '15 white boy conserned 3
More from around the web

Gaston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Gaston Mortgages