Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Donna wrote:
How dare all the spell checkers go home before the real work is done
everyone is inveted NOW THAT WAS SO FUNNY! nice to see that you finally stepped away from the gic site for a min. btw i was never censored on there just wanted to let you know the truth about what was said at that meeting! BTW AGIAN RELIGION WAS NEVER MENTIONED NOR INCENUATED IN ANY WAY! OH AND CHARLIE BROWNS CHRISTMAS TREE LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE THAT THE GIC PUT UP IN FRONT OF THE CENTENNIAL CLUB!!
Just The Facts Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

ignorance is bliss wrote:
<quoted text>everyone is inveted NOW THAT WAS SO FUNNY! nice to see that you finally stepped away from the gic site for a min. btw i was never censored on there just wanted to let you know the truth about what was said at that meeting! BTW AGIAN RELIGION WAS NEVER MENTIONED NOR INCENUATED IN ANY WAY! OH AND CHARLIE BROWNS CHRISTMAS TREE LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE THAT THE GIC PUT UP IN FRONT OF THE CENTENNIAL CLUB!!
agian and incenuated? How about again and insinuated? Glass houses. How embarrassing for you.

ag
ignorance is bliss

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

Just The Facts Please wrote:
<quoted text>
agian and incenuated? How about again and insinuated? Glass houses. How embarrassing for you.
ag
i never said anything about glass houses you are confusing me with someone else. how embarrassing for you. you wanna talk about spelling you really should tell your gic friends how to spell invite!
ignorance is bliss

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
ag
btw i thought that you were going away? just a lie?! can't do as you speak why not??
resident

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>everyone is inveted NOW THAT WAS SO FUNNY! nice to see that you finally stepped away from the gic site for a min. btw i was never censored on there just wanted to let you know the truth about what was said at that meeting! BTW AGIAN RELIGION WAS NEVER MENTIONED NOR INCENUATED IN ANY WAY! OH AND CHARLIE BROWNS CHRISTMAS TREE LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE THAT THE GIC PUT UP IN FRONT OF THE CENTENNIAL CLUB!!

Make sure you know your facts before complaining
ignorance is bliss

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you know your facts before complaining
know them well make sure you do before posting thanks!!
Just The Facts Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

[QUOTE who= ignorance is bliss"]<quoted text>i never said anything about glass houses you are confusing me with someone else. how embarrassing for you. you wanna talk about spelling you really should tell your gic friends how to spell invite![/QUOTE]
I should have known that with Ignorance as part of your name you would not get it. I am not at all confused, you are just not very well educated. Since it is the Holiday Season and we are asked to consider those less fortunate, let me try to help you. "Those who live in glass houses should not cast stones." Translation (for this case at least) if you cannot spell any beter than you do why would you correct someone else? Now it is even more embarrassing that you cannot spell and were not familiar with such a well known quote. I would also like to point out that you misspell insinuate in the exact same way the other GIC basher does on here. Is that just coincidence or are you "swapping" personalities?
Donna

West Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

<quoted text>
I should have known that with Ignorance as part of your name you would not get it. I am not at all confused, you are just not very well educated. Since it is the Holiday Season and we are asked to consider those less fortunate, let me try to help you. "Those who live in glass houses should not cast stones." Translation (for this case at least) if you cannot spell any beter than you do why would you correct someone else? Now it is even more embarrassing that you cannot spell and were not familiar with such a well known quote. I would also like to point out that you misspell insinuate in the exact same way the other GIC basher does on here. Is that just coincidence or are you "swapping" personalities?
Practice what you preach Ms. spelling bee!BETTER

Translation (for this case at least) if you cannot spell any beter than you do why would you correct someone else?
Donna

West Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

<quoted text>
I ask the same of you-you seem to correct everyone on this site by pointing out their spelling, sentence structure so on and so on-You think you are perfect I assume. Look back at the many post where you have insulted someone for a typo. I can say this much-I do not preach about typos but you do and I can spell B E T T E R than you. Learn to use you spell check if you are going to call others out. What a hippo-crite and yes I spelled it they way I intended. Is this the change you had in mind for Gaston? I am not impressed at all.
Just watching

West Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

<quoted text>
ag
I have been watching all of these post for sometime and feel that your only goal in life is to place judgement on others. There seems to be alot of anger and perhaps a litte jealosy mixed in. Why do you feel the need to point out weakness of others than to make yourself look better? What will you gain? and how is this productive? If you are in fact concerned with the growth of Gaston, this is not healthy or improving the growth. You are insulting your very neighbors. Food for thought.
ignorance is bliss

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
you are still here! thought that you were leaving go figure you lied. btw i am very well educated and i post only under this name now i know that you have muliple personalities but that does not mean that everyone else does please do as you said and leave. DONT LIE
Just The Facts Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Donna wrote:
How dare all the spell checkers go home before the real work is done
You are the very one who started this ridiculous thread but you can't take it when called out. It is only okay for you to cast ridicule?
Just The Facts Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask the same of you-you seem to correct everyone on this site by pointing out their spelling, sentence structure so on and so on-You think you are perfect I assume. Look back at the many post where you have insulted someone for a typo. I can say this much-I do not preach about typos but you do and I can spell B E T T E R than you. Learn to use you spell check if you are going to call others out. What a hippo-crite and yes I spelled it they way I intended. Is this the change you had in mind for Gaston? I am not impressed at all.
So easy to skip a t in better or add a y on the, wouldn't you agree? How do you spell insinuate? My hope for Gaston is that everyone there would realize how ridiculous their lack of knowledge makes them look to the other people reading this blog.
ignorance is bliss

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

<quoted text>
You are the very one who started this ridiculous thread but you can't take it when called out. It is only okay for you to cast ridicule?
its not ridiculous the pic speaks for itself lol
ignorance is bliss

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

<quoted text>
So easy to skip a t in better or add a y on the, wouldn't you agree? How do you spell insinuate? My hope for Gaston is that everyone there would realize how ridiculous their lack of knowledge makes them look to the other people reading this blog.
and you have room to talk lol not so much
Just The Facts Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

Just watching wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been watching all of these post for sometime and feel that your only goal in life is to place judgement on others. There seems to be alot of anger and perhaps a litte jealosy mixed in. Why do you feel the need to point out weakness of others than to make yourself look better? What will you gain? and how is this productive? If you are in fact concerned with the growth of Gaston, this is not healthy or improving the growth. You are insulting your very neighbors. Food for thought.
I take a very active, on-going role in many community and charitable organizations both in and out of the Gaston area. I fully appreciate your right to your opinion but would hope it applys to all. Never on any of my posts on any thread have I called someone a name, accused them of criminal wrong doing or threatened legal action. The same cannot be said for numerous other posters on these threads including the wife of Gaston's mayor. If you should choose to single me out for your lecture then that makes you the hypocrite. Merry Christmas.
ignorance is bliss

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

<quoted text>
I take a very active, on-going role in many community and charitable organizations both in and out of the Gaston area. I fully appreciate your right to your opinion but would hope it applys to all. Never on any of my posts on any thread have I called someone a name, accused them of criminal wrong doing or threatened legal action. The same cannot be said for numerous other posters on these threads including the wife of Gaston's mayor. If you should choose to single me out for your lecture then that makes you the hypocrite. Merry Christmas.
wow im surprised that you arent at the complete failure of a gic tree lighting. i noticed while on my way to town tonight that the tree lighting was a fail not such a large turn out lmao! i guess that means that the ASSOCIATION that the tree lighting had with the beer joint kept people away! I'M JUST SAYING BTW WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING AGAIN WE A STILL WAITING FOR THAT!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>wow im surprised that you arent at the complete failure of a gic tree lighting. i noticed while on my way to town tonight that the tree lighting was a fail not such a large turn out lmao! i guess that means that the ASSOCIATION that the tree lighting had with the beer joint kept people away! I'M JUST SAYING BTW WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING AGAIN WE A STILL WAITING FOR THAT!
How wrong you are to say that lighting a Christmas Tree is a failure How many trips did you go up the road.The boy scouts presented colors ,Christmas carols .National Anthem was done.It was cold and people sit in cars.Have you been in the club to know that it is a what you say?
The fellowship hall at Hillcrest Church was complety full standing room only 125 chairs and three church benches were used. The progams from the middle school all three were super. Thank you kids.Everyone enjoyed all of it hot chocolate cider and coffee plus all the good cookies.
The evening ended with Santa Claus. Sorry you missed it.

“whats wrong Dailey MARIJUANIA”

Since: Nov 09

GOT YOUR TONGUE LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
How wrong you are to say that lighting a Christmas Tree is a failure How many trips did you go up the road.The boy scouts presented colors ,Christmas carols .National Anthem was done.It was cold and people sit in cars.Have you been in the club to know that it is a what you say?
The fellowship hall at Hillcrest Church was complety full standing room only 125 chairs and three church benches were used. The progams from the middle school all three were super. Thank you kids.Everyone enjoyed all of it hot chocolate cider and coffee plus all the good cookies.
The evening ended with Santa Claus. Sorry you missed it.
nope because i dont associate myself with places such as that beer joint. they are people in gaston that talk or have you forgotten that already and when i drove by it was around 7:30 not a lage crowd but then you can say whatever you want yall always do anyway and what i saw spelled FAIL just my opinion though!!! btw that tree is pitiful. IM JUST SAYING

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of329
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gaston Discussions

Search the Gaston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kellogg's 13 hr Sharon 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
apt/house for rent Mar 24 traveler 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
Lexington County towns seek road repairs and mo... Dec '13 Guy Pat Fraser 1
Woman pleads guilty to murders (Jul '07) Dec '13 friv2girl 379
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gaston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gaston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE