Sheriff: Woman Intentionally Burns 3-...

Sheriff: Woman Intentionally Burns 3-Year-Old Boy With Hot Water

There are 196 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Dec 11, 2007, titled Sheriff: Woman Intentionally Burns 3-Year-Old Boy With Hot Water. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

" A Gaston women has been charged with intentionally causing a 3-year-old boy to suffer from second-degree burns on his legs and feet when she bathed him in hot water on December 7th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Sunshine

Minneapolis, MN

#233 Dec 30, 2007
deedee29135 wrote:
Wow! This is so sad! This poor child was horribly abused and several people have decided to use this formum for an ignorant, stupid race war. Get over yourselves please. I am not trying to be nasty or offend anyone, I was just wondering if it really matters what color this monster is? Does it really matter what color anyone is when an innocent child is the victim of abuse, neglet, or murder? Once again, please can we get this forum back on topic?
Sorry if I upset anyone, it wasn't my intention.
As I was reading through this forum, I was thinking the exact same thing. It amazed me how an innocent life was taken and no one here seems to care at all. We can all sit here all day and slam one an others race however it’s not going to bring this poor, defenseless child back. I’d think we could find something better to talk about than who invented what. I see no relevance to any of this racial talk to the death of this child. Someone please tell me what good it’s doing?

May God take you into his hands and give you the love and security that you want, hunny. RIP knowing that you “mother” will have her judgment day as well. I just wish the Justice system would lean more towards an eye for an eye. I truly believe people might think deeper on the repercussions of their actions if they foreseen what they were about to do happening to them 10 fold!
Sunshine

Minneapolis, MN

#234 Dec 30, 2007
I didn't realize that the child didn't die. My apologies for missreading. May God hold this child in his arms and keep him out of harms way!
Sunshine

Minneapolis, MN

#235 Dec 30, 2007
Raven wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean your family did exchange presents this year?
And DeeDee. For Pete's sake. You make some good points in your posts, but why in the he77 do you always feel the need to apologize for them? Everybody is not going to agree with you. That's kind of the whole point. Stick to your guns.
I agree 100% about Dee Dee. She owes NOONE an apology. She's making a point. Thanks to our Troops, she's got the right to do so! Stop saying your sorry for voicing your opinion, girl. I think you do an exceptional job at it if you ask me :)
Raven

United States

#236 Dec 30, 2007
Raven wrote:
And DeeDee. For Pete's sake. You make some good points in your posts, but why in the he77 do you always feel the need to apologize for them? Everybody is not going to agree with you. That's kind of the whole point. Stick to your guns.
Correction: Does this mean your family did NOT exchange presents this year?
Blue of North Carolina

United States

#237 Dec 30, 2007
That woman is one crazy bee aytch. blue
sarah wichita ks

Oceanside, CA

#238 Dec 30, 2007
this is so sad to here about women abused they kids thease day, it like they dont care.and also to let you know there's an lot of bad mothers out there in diferent races. in also what i hate to see when some women pick they boyfriends over they child that is not right
deedee29135

Lexington, SC

#239 Dec 30, 2007
Thank-you Raven and Sunshine. Some of the things I read on these forums are so terrible. And sometimes after I read what I wrote, to me it sounds really mean and nasty. I am not a mean and nasty person and I don't intend on coming across that way. That's why I apologize if I feel it is appropriate. I agree everyone has the right to an opinion but I don't think that gives people the right to be jerks in how they express their opinion.

Thank-you though for your kindness. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Raven

United States

#240 Dec 30, 2007
deedee29135 wrote:
Thank-you Raven and Sunshine. Some of the things I read on these forums are so terrible. And sometimes after I read what I wrote, to me it sounds really mean and nasty. I am not a mean and nasty person and I don't intend on coming across that way. That's why I apologize if I feel it is appropriate. I agree everyone has the right to an opinion but I don't think that gives people the right to be jerks in how they express their opinion.
Thank-you though for your kindness. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
It doesn't matter how kindly you try to make your comment, someone will take offense. Just jump in and say what's on your mind. This is an opinion forum. If they don't want your opinion, they don't belong here.
deedee29135

Lexington, SC

#241 Dec 31, 2007
Raven wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter how kindly you try to make your comment, someone will take offense. Just jump in and say what's on your mind. This is an opinion forum. If they don't want your opinion, they don't belong here.
So true!
Sunshine

Minneapolis, MN

#242 Dec 31, 2007
deedee29135 wrote:
<quoted text>
So true!
It's like this, no two people thing exactly alike. And well, if they don't want to know our opinion, they shouldn't be here reading it :) Thanks to our troops, we have the right of freedom of speech. We can say what we want, when we want and can get away with it :) It might not be what everyone wants to hear, but it's what's on your mind. And we all have the right to express it :) Happy New Years, everyone :)
Former South Carolinian

United States

#243 Jan 13, 2008
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% about Dee Dee. She owes NOONE an apology. She's making a point. Thanks to our Troops, she's got the right to do so! Stop saying your sorry for voicing your opinion, girl. I think you do an exceptional job at it if you ask me :)
I think I know why DeeDee apologized. She is a lady that fears God. If an individual fears God, he or she will be caustious about how he or she treats other people.
Former South Carolinian

United States

#244 Jan 13, 2008
Raven wrote:
We did not share gifts. The only time the congregation shares gifts is for White Elephant Parties. Those are parties that offer second-hand gifts, and they are generally up for the picking three times. After the gift is exchanged three times, no one else can possess it. It is a fun game, and no one has to get in debt to participate.

Shalom!
Former South Carolinian

United States

#245 Jan 13, 2008
Raven wrote:
Hi Raven,

I undersstand your sesponse. Truthfully, "The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace." (James 3:18) KJV
Former South Carolinian

United States

#246 Jan 13, 2008
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making excuse, Don't blame America, you can't teach someone common sense, that's a God given Gift!
Hi Guess Who!

If you knew me, you wouldn't say that I'm making excuses. But, I can tell you this: "Judge not, that you be not jugded" (Matthew 7:1) KJV
UNKNOWN

Chapin, SC

#247 Jul 9, 2011
NO SHE DID IT INTENTIONALLY AND WHAT MAKES IT SO BAD SHE DID ON THE CHILDS FATHER BIRTHDAY. HOW SICK IS THAT. AND THE CHILDS FATHER MARRIED HER IF THOUGH SHE DID THIS TO THEIR CHILD. HE IS EVEN SICKER FOR MARRYING HER EVEN THOUGH SHE DID THIS
Leon Mitchell

United States

#248 Aug 10, 2012
UNKNOWN wrote:
NO SHE DID IT INTENTIONALLY AND WHAT MAKES IT SO BAD SHE DID ON THE CHILDS FATHER BIRTHDAY. HOW SICK IS THAT. AND THE CHILDS FATHER MARRIED HER IF THOUGH SHE DID THIS TO THEIR CHILD. HE IS EVEN SICKER FOR MARRYING HER EVEN THOUGH SHE DID THIS
RIGHT N THE REASON I MARRIED HER WAS TO KEEP MY EYES ON MIZION... CAUSE AFTER SHE GOT OUT N COMPLETED HER PARENTING CLASSES DSS GAVE HER THE KIDS BACK! I ONLY HAD TEMPORARY CUSTODY! N GUESS WHAT BEFORE I LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN YOU OR GOD WILL NOT STOP ME... AND YES BLESS OUR TROOPS DO KNOW I HAD TO STOP SERVING THIS COUNTRY I WAS WORKIN 2 JOBS WAL-MART IN RED-BANK N PART_TIME SERVICE MAN... SO THATS WHAT WE CALL A DEADBEAT FUCK YALL CIVILIANS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe & Peggy Pinner move back to county Sep 15 jgg1337 1
Church and State should NOT be separated! (Feb '10) Sep 13 Reasoning 92
News Ex-Gaston Mayor Arrested for Misconduct (Apr '08) Sep 1 WhatGoesAroundCom... 1,550
Locate Mamie Marie Hayes (Oct '10) Aug '16 Vvvvvvvvv 5
What up just moved to Gaston sc Aug '16 Vvvvvvvvv 2
Anybody know Josh Keadle, 29? (Dec '10) Aug '16 hey 77
What is up with the people who live here Jul '16 thundercloud 2

Gaston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gaston Mortgages