Sheriff: Woman Intentionally Burns 3-Year-Old Boy With Hot Water

Full story: WLTX Columbia

" A Gaston women has been charged with intentionally causing a 3-year-old boy to suffer from second-degree burns on his legs and feet when she bathed him in hot water on December 7th.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of196
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kathy

Dillon, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

I say stick her a** in some hot water and hold her down in it. Let her see waht it feels like.
Kim Camden SC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS BEAST.MAY SHE ROT WHERE EVER THEY PUT HER. I HOPE THAT THIS POOR CHILD WILL OVER COME WHAT HE HAS BEEN PUT THROUGH.THIS CHILD IS IN MY PRAYERS.

Since: Aug 07

orangeburg sc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

someone needs to do to her exactly what she did to that poor little boy

Since: Sep 07

West Columbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

let's fry her... What a sicko.
Grammarian

Camden, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

"Woman" is one. "Women" is for more than one. Write with care.

“Speak your mind.”

Since: Aug 07

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Grammarian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Double, double, toil and trouble."
I'm aware of the Macbeth quote...but since she scalded that child, she should get boiled in some scalding water herself. The "error" was intentional, but I thank you for your literary knowledge.
STEVE O

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

WHAT WOULD MAKE A MOTHER DO SOMETHING SO TERRIBLE TO HER CHILD.MOTHER IS GOD ON THE LIPS OF A CHILD.

“I'm just sayin' ......”

Since: Nov 07

Elgin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Hunter is related to the young boy. what the heck does that mean? mother? grandmother? aunt? sister? probably not the mother. and she's 25 so most likely not the sister.
Bobby

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

They need to dip her in a scalding bath tub and let her see how it feels.
deedee29135

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Stating the obvious wrote:
Light her a$$ up!! "Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble!!"
I agree completely with you on this one!

I'm not into literature so I don't get the quote, but from previous posts by you, I can imagine those smarter than I get it.

She wasn't giving him a bath, she was torturing the poor baby.

“I'm just sayin' ......”

Since: Nov 07

Elgin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Justice wrote:
She was upset because billy bob took his construction job paycheck to betty sue, and took it out on the child.
i've been laying off you justice, because you've been getting so much well deserved flak from so many other people. but i have to ask you a question. are you a total freakin' idiot? never mind, i know the answer. you take a story about a 3yr old getting scalded, by a black woman, i might add, and all you can think about is some lame-a$$ attempt at an insult to whitey? you're a disgrace to your mama and your brothers and your sisters. you're a babbling idiot with no dignity. it's no wonder you're on here so much. you must be ashamed to show your face in public. no, i take that back. you have no shame. idiot.
Jose

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Grammarian wrote:
"Woman" is one. "Women" is for more than one. Write with care.
two typos here. last paragraph.

"Hunter is being held on scheduled" to appear in court on Wednesday morning for a bond hearing. Hunter is related to the young boy.

missing some words. damn wltx.
Chen

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Bubble Bubble in oil, much longer lasting and hotter
BClark

Swansea, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

She'll get her burns when she goes to h3ll for what she did to that child/ Payback is a biotch but it eventually comes around.
Traci

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Wow! I bet that little girls parents will never trust her with anyone else again. Unless of course, she is the mother, and in that case, why does God allow people like that to have children? It seems like everytime you turn around, a child is getting abused. And yet, the people DSS actually investigate, tend to be people who have done nothing wrong. Looks like DSS needs to stop barking up the wrong trees and get on the ball with these abusers!
Caring Parent

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

kathy wrote:
I say stick her a** in some hot water and hold her down in it. Let her see waht it feels like.
I totally agree! Do onto others, as you would want them to do unto you. Just a shame what this woman did to that poor little boy. Again, I say: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!
lal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

what could make someone do this? just set her on fire in return. she deserves it
Bobbi

Brevard, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

I live in Rock Hill, but I am coming to Gaston on Friday, someone go bail her sorry a$$ out of jail and I will pick her up. All of us taxpayers will not have to support this piece of shit any longer, because no one will be able to find her.
PissedOff

Cayce, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

I say hold her under the hot water!!!!
abc

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

women or woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of196
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gaston Discussions

Search the Gaston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kellogg's 8 hr Sharon 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
apt/house for rent Mar 24 traveler 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
Lexington County towns seek road repairs and mo... Dec '13 Guy Pat Fraser 1
Woman pleads guilty to murders (Jul '07) Dec '13 friv2girl 379
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gaston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gaston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE