|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2007

Part Four!:
Ridge wrote:
Dear Eeyore, My guess is you wouldn't be happy anywhere.
What is with the name calling and low blows? Are you 12 and does your mom know your on the Computer?

Don't bother responding as I am done with your sophomoric rhetoric.
lovemcountry

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2007

This dude sounds more and more like Satan in person. He attacks America and all Americans, not only Oregon and Oregonians. He sounds exactly like a terrorist from the Middle East or an illegal alien from across the borders. Everyone please leave him by himself and ignore it. I no longer read his posts. He has nothing new, just keeps repeating same old crazy stuffs that came from his sick mind. Peace to all.
lovemcountry

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2007

Don't bother to give him a suggestion or advice. I did a couple times, didn't work. Accept the fact that he is dying (he probably is), there is no remedy for him. I rest his case.
lovemcountry

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2007

We have virus in the air, we also have virus in the computer. This is one. I installed the Norton Anti-virus 360 degree, new version, but it's not 100% satisfaction guarantee.Well at least this one can't affect the performance of my WINDOW XP, the most important.
Neal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2007

Part One.

For some reason I was looking back at some prior posts when I couldn't help but notice how often someone gave up on "Eeyore" here and literally told him where to go - myself included! So I thought if 'someone' would gather them up and post them ALL -- it might give him the hint his incessant bashing isn't wanted... and he'd troll elsewhere. It wasn't that difficult - and it actually became kinda fun. And just about the time I thought this might be a tad bit cruel -- he'd be ripping into someone as hard and ugly as ever -- so 'screw him' thought I - eat this!

I also thought it would make a great place for anyone wanting to talk about, or even answer him - without messing up whatever subject thread they found his crap on. He first started trolling several other threads but they didn't pan out; either people stuck to the subject or simply ignored him. Then he learned he had to at least 'pretend' he was interested in the subject; like being 'black in Oregon,' or having a legitimate opinion on illegal immigration in Oregon... But to attract him all you really had to do was mention 'Oregon'---he'd swoop in like a vulture on roadkill. But he never actually makes sense... maybe I need to go back and read all these 'traits and symptoms.' He doesn't want an answer, he doesn't want a friend, he only wants to blame his misery on something or someone. I think it really eats him when someone who disagrees with him is 'right'- about anything, or is perceived to win. It's like, "If I let them appear right on that issue, people will think they're right about me!" So he'll come at you with all he's got!

Now he just re-posted something from his apparent Eden, it had thrown me off when I'd first seen it months ago. It read as if he had a history, a reason for being here, a 'reason' for his anger... but come to find out he'd simply cut & pasted someone else's words! Then he gives a lead to some 'Suck-site' where fellow-failures congregate to blame their worthless lives on the fact they've spent time in 'Oregon.' Pathetic ~ So it obviously drives him berserk to actually converse with a 'Native Oregonian' like myself! The Real Deal! Unlike his fellow failures, who claim they're "Oregonian's" because it 'says so' on their license plates!
Neal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2007

Part Two.

My feeling is if he's doing this here, he's done it elsewhere and must be 'getting away' with it. I must make his teeth grit! I've looked at it like a bully needing taught a lesson - so have stuck with it longer than anyone should... But then I've run into creeps like him online before… they're generally such real-life dweabs that this is the only place they can push anyone around --and come away with all their teeth! He's extremely paranoid too. Will never never ever ever answer anything that may give the least bit of a hit as to what's really up - or down in his life. As you'd mentioned (I think?) good weather doesn't help… I get the feeling the nicer the day - the tighter he draws the blinds! He doesn't want to be happy or healthy, nor us, but he refuses to lay that blame where it belongs - at his feet - not ours!

Everyone's had their guess as to 'what he is'(even if 'he's a he'?)… I continue to envision a spoiled kid whose education's not doing him a lick of good and whose collage loans are catching up with him. He's told off his parents (like does us) once-too-many times -- so his funding's been cut off. He's friendless, except for that X-friend who's letting him rent that small room in his basement - figures he might stop a break-in … cause miserable's always there! If there's any kids, moms got them as far away as possible, but it's more likely no relationship's lasted long enough for the kid-making process to begin… So, his only pleasure in life comes from attacking others - with the morbid hope he might cause as much pain their lives as he does in his own.…And yes, not seeing one of his posts starts me wondering … if he's finally done it..? Nobody'd care, so we'd never know? But sure enough, as if the methman arrived in the nick of time - he's apparently up for hours combing through and laying into us nonstop!

Anyway, that's enough of my time for his right now… but I must admit, this is far more interactive than voting for an American Idol! So give him Hell - he demands it!
Neal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2007

Ridge here's had his fill of Misery (AKA "Eeyore")… and I nearly fell off my chair laughing ... and thought I'd best plant it 'over here'. Of all the 'shrink-work' I've messed with - Oregon'sMisery may best be described by the following post:
Ridge wrote:
Dear Eeyore,(AKA Oregon Misery)
For those who were denied the pleasure of Winnie the Poo as Children Eeyore is a character in the book series Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne. He is a pessimistic, gloomy, old, depressed stuffed donkey who is a friend of Winnie-the-Pooh. Eeyore's name is a phonetic representation of the donkey's bray: an onomatopoeia, possibly derived from the baby talk name for the animal.

Physically, Eeyore is described as an "old grey donkey". In Ernest H. Shepard's illustrations, he appears to be about waist-high to Pooh and about knee-high to Christopher Robin. He has a long tail, of which he is very fond, but also prone to losing.(Owl once mistakes it for a bell-rope.) Christopher Robin is able to reattach the tail with a nail.

Eeyore is apparently able to write, or at least recognize letters such as the letter A that he teaches to Piglet in the fifth chapter of The House at Pooh Corner. He spells his own name "eoR" when signing the "rissolution" that the animals give to Christopher Robin as a farewell present in the final chapter of The House at Pooh Corner. Eeyore also wrote the awkwardly-rhymed poem called, "POEM", which appeared on the "rissolution", making him the only character in the Winnie-the-Pooh books other than Pooh himself who attempts to write poetry. Eeyore is also surprisingly good at the game Poohsticks, winning more times than anyone else when it is played in the sixth chapter of House at Pooh Corner.

Eeyore lives in the southeast corner of the Hundred Acre Wood, in an area labeled "Eeyore's Gloomy Place" on the map in the book. He has a stick house there, called the House at Pooh corner, which Pooh and Piglet built for him after accidentally mistaking the original house that Eeyore built for a pile of sticks.

Eeyore's favorite food is thistles.

Oregon has truly been miserable since Eeyore's arrival and in order to end this sad state of affairs I suggest we all donate towards a one way ticket to send Eeyore back from whence he came.

I suggest sending him to the 1000 acre wood instead of the hundred acre wood as there is a better chance that he would get lost.
... Again PRICELESS!
Neal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2007

It's extremely difficult to pity someone who's lashed out as often as Oregon'sMisery ... but I've noted - at the end of his ugly digs and bogus-responses he'll often leave an unconscious clue to his internal problems. Like the following:
OregonMisery wrote:
<quoted text>He/she/it is very much into self-loathing.
You should get that checked out before it spreads.
Very interesting; if you look over his most recent posts (where he really appears to be losing it) you'll notice him accuse others of something seemingly out of nowhere. There's the clue! He's likely beyond help, but if you're also curious / disgusted with his sick behavior on these threads you, too, might find the following interesting. Now he's bound to back off his accusations once he's read this (And we know he reads them!)... but that leaves plenty of recent stuff to examine ... and even less for him to say! My thanks to the following site; everything that follows is from it.

http://serenityonlinetherapy.com/depression.h...

Or the gist of it: "The most common patterns of thinking that fuel depression are hopelessness and self-loathing.

Hopelessness is a pattern of thinking where individuals believe they are trapped in misery with no expectation of things ever getting better.

Self-loathing is a pattern of thinking where individuals believe they are bad, worthless, evil, unsuccessful, unlovable and/or incompetent.

Both patterns of thinking are common reactions to childhood abuse, trauma, neglect, or overwhelming loss where no substantial adult support was available to help these children deal with their painful situations. Thus, these children are forced to cope alone, as best their immature minds can, sometimes with disastrous results such as relying on drugs, alcohol, gangs, crime, promiscuous sex, and other self-destructive behaviors. Very often these children grow into adults who do not know how to take care of themselves emotionally, physically, spiritually or in relationships. Thus, these patterns of thinking emerge as a reaction to the original pain (the childhood trauma or dysfunction) and then persevere into adulthood when theses individuals struggle, often unsuccessfully, to find their places in relationships and in the world.

Interestingly, research has shown that individuals diagnosed with depression do not always exhibit these destructive patterns of thinking (that is, hopelessness and self-loathing). In fact, when persons who have a history of depression are not particularly depressed, their patterns of thinking are not significantly different from persons who have never been clinically depressed. So how can we explain this?

These destructive patterns of thinking seem to be connected to a "switch" in the mind of a person who struggles with depression. Certain "triggers" seem to "trip" the switch, causing a flood of hopeless and self-loathing thoughts, which then ignites the embers of depression into full-fledged flames. Triggers can be anything that trips the switch, such as being criticized, having an argument with a spouse, losing a job, flunking a test, making a mistake, becoming ill, being denied a promotion, feeling rejected, raising a difficult child, having a bad day, experiencing a loss or disappointment, having a financial setback, and so on.

When the switch is triggered, it's as if "audio tapes" in a depressed person's mind begin to blare, overwhelming the person with "stinking thinking" such as "I am a failure," "I can't do anything right," "No one could ever really love me," "Things will never get better," "I don't deserve to be here," "I'm bad," "I will always be alone," "No one cares about me," "I can't trust anyone," and so on until the person's own thinking pounds him or her into a deep, dark depressive hole.
Neal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2007

*We've a name change! "Oregon Misery" has become "Oregon is Disgusting" -- Well isn't that cute! Funny thing -- he's still in OREGON!!...But let's not let that stop us!
Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not an Oregonian?
The kettle calls the kettle black?
Neal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2007

*We've a name change! "Oregon Misery" has become "Oregon is Disgusting" -- Well isn't that cute! Funny thing -- he's still in OREGON!!...But let's not let that stop us!

*And yet again! He's now reincarnated into "Oregon is Pathetic - United States" What a Loser! I guess if I had his history I'd be running too!

Hey Miserable - Get Lost! For good!! Got it?
Neal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

And finally folks...

Part Five - with a Twist!

Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not an Oregonian?
The kettle calls the kettle black?
wavy gravy wrote:
Are you sure you're not talking about California? land of nuts and fruits? Maybe you can go there and buy a $300,000 two bedroom house, FOOL!
Butterfly wrote:
I had some complaints...legit...I thought...and still do....but after reading "Oregon is Disgusting"....I have an additional complaint. If this place is so horrible,"Oregon is Disgusting"....why are you still here?
*Alert: we've another "name change!" "Misery," I mean "Disgusting" has now morphed into "Pathetic!" --- But Cynthia below pieced it together!:
Cynthia wrote:
Oregon is a great state, if you don't like it maybe you should move out "Oregonmisery"
Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Eeyore, what's up?
Still at it? I have to check your forum out once in a while to remind myself how wonderful life can be. I want to thank you for giving me perspective when I get a little depreseed. Things could always be worse, I could be like you.
If you don't like your life change it buddy, Oregon isn't your problem.
Neal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2007

ggg wrote:
holy crap. after a year....O is D is still saying the same lame bull*&^^ he did a year ago. poor sap.
i say, that O is D, has mental issues. i think it has to do with his mommy. maybe they shouldn't be lover's anymore, it's really messed him up. too bad! but....guess what....people respond to him and he loves it. narcissistic mommy's boy. hey...maybe he was daddy's boy too. maybe he still is.
Thanks for the insight ggg; yes, the same ol grandiose self-important self-loathing misfit ... taking his pain out on others. Only the 'name' has changed. But thanks for the insight on Narcissism; though I had to look it up, I bet this miserable disgusting retch knows all about it! For the rest of us, here's what Wikipedia has to say:

"Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), is defined as a mental illness primarily characterized by extreme focus on oneself, and is a maladaptive, rigid, and persistent condition that may cause significant distress and functional impairment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_per...

An oversensitive temperament at birth
Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents
Valued by parents as a means to regulate their own self-esteem
Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback
Unpredictable or unreliable caregiving from parents
Severe emotional abuse in childhood
Being praised for perceived exceptional looks or talents by adults
Learning manipulative behaviors from parents

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by other special people
4. requires excessive admiration
5. strong sense of entitlement
6. takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy
8. is often envious or believes others are envious of him or her
9. arrogant behavior

"The disorder occurs 50 to 75 percent more frequently in men than in women. It has been suggested that NPD may be exacerbated by the onset of aging and the physical, mental, and occupational restrictions it imposes. NPD is considered to result from a person's belief that he or she is flawed in a way that makes the person fundamentally unacceptable to others. This belief is held below the person’s conscious awareness; such a person would typically deny thinking such a thing, if questioned. In order to protect themselves against the intolerably painful rejection and isolation that (they imagine) would follow if others recognised their supposedly defective nature, such people make strong attempts to control others’ view of them and behaviour towards them."

"Though individuals with NPD are often ambitious and capable, the inability to tolerate setbacks, disagreements or criticism, along with lack of empathy, make it difficult for such individuals to work cooperatively with others or to maintain long-term professional achievements The exploitativeness, sense of entitlement, lack of empathy, disregard for others, and constant need for attention inherent in NPD, adversely affects interpersonal relationships. Individuals with NPD frequently select as mates, and engender in their children, "co-narcissism," which is a term coined to refer to a co-dependent personality style similar to co-alcoholism and co-dependency"
Neal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2007

Mohave Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
So he's completely ignoring his diagnoses! Instead, he cuts and pastes anything negative (about Oregon?) he can find. He bemoans the response of a 'fellow poster' yet continues to attack that poster's home state. He's apparently attempting to shift the blame for his dismal existence onto 'a state.' Here's some more from Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_per...

"At least five of the following are necessary for a diagnosis" [I'll help with the answers]:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance --[BINGO]
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love --[actually, I think he's given up on those (blame Oregon)]
Believes that he is "special" and unique and can only be understood by other special people --[no doubt]
Requires excessive admiration --[an "attention whore."]
Strong sense of entitlement --[YES]
Takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends --[that's him!]
Lacks empathy --[not a drop!]
Is often envious or believes others are envious of him or her --[constantly!]
Arrogant behavior --[nothing but!]

So, he's a Solid-Seven by my count! And ggg ... I think you nailed him! Now for the bad news:

He looks to be terminal: "Typically, as narcissism is an ingrained personality trait, rather than a chemical imbalance, medication and therapy are not very effective in treating the disorder." "Subconscious fears of exposure or inadequacy are often met with defensive disdain of therapeutic processes." -- An ingrained personality trait... darn, no simple chemical replacement... Lucky us ~

I also found the following interesting with regard to children, as he's constantly mocking them: "They may also demand certain behavior from their children because they see the children as extensions of themselves, and need the children to represent them in the world in ways that meet the parents' emotional needs." -- That appears to answer 'his' constant belittling of children; they apparently can't live up to his grandiose expiation's. But he's always going after somebody else's children, calling them "Oregon children" - as if that explaines his disdain. Let's hope he hasn't any of his own ~

So 'he's a nothing and he knows it'- clap your hands! He was once the apple of his parents eye, fell from that tree, began to rot, got stepped on and is now lashing out at such 'un-fair treatment.' Mommy's no longer jumping for joy when he exits the school bus and he no longer has her protection from life's bully's ... but he continues to taunt others, while hiding of course -- his other claim to fame was getting his ass kicked! And those he can't out-smart he labels 'mean and aggressive Oregonian's.'

You terminally pathetic failure... you're not a Doctor like Daddy, only a Nurse? You're even smaller than you perceive!
old gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2008

I finally gave up - I thought this would be a place for Oregonians to talk - instead I find lots of people who wish they lived here and making bad mouth about us who do. I am a native and have lived many places in the world - Oregon is better than most and I feel the best place of all.

If anyone wants to talk about good, great, old, future times in Oregon, I am ready. Otherwise, I don't really want to listen.

Old Gal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gaston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gaston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••