what happened to all the good girls i...

what happened to all the good girls in braxton

Posted in the Gassaway Forum

Since: Feb 13

Fairfield, VA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
i used to know a bunch but seems like all of them run off with the guy thats mean to them or the one who feeds them drugs

Since: Apr 12

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2013
braxtonguy26 wrote:
i used to know a bunch but seems like all of them run off with the guy thats mean to them or the one who feeds them drugs
get u some pills and shake the bottle and a whole lot of them will come a running and u would be surprised who all u will see
Too Bad

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2013
I've totally given up on finding a good guy in Braxton. I'd rather stay single than be with any of these losers from around here. Just my opinion...

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
I've totally given up on finding a good guy in Braxton. I'd rather stay single than be with any of these losers from around here. Just my opinion...
not all of use are all that bad
Too Bad

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Ol yea wrote:
<quoted text>not all of use are all that bad
Wasn't saying all were that bad...Just seems 2 b no somewhat normal guys around. Most wanna lay at the bar drunk & run home w/just any girl that comes along. I'm all about having a few drinks and/or going to the bar, but not going home w/just some random sum1. No1 wants a decent gal that's domesticated & can cook, clean, likes 2 work & isn't afraid 2 break a nail or get their hands dirty.

United States

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't saying all were that bad...Just seems 2 b no somewhat normal guys around. Most wanna lay at the bar drunk & run home w/just any girl that comes along. I'm all about having a few drinks and/or going to the bar, but not going home w/just some random sum1. No1 wants a decent gal that's domesticated & can cook, clean, likes 2 work & isn't afraid 2 break a nail or get their hands dirty.
I wish I had that I work all day and have nothing to come home to
Wtf

Summersville, WV

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Ya right
Too Bad

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Ol yea wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I had that I work all day and have nothing to come home to
Sorry 2 hear that. Eventually, luck will b on both of our sides & we'll meet some1. Nice that u work & all. Unlike many guys around that wanna bum & b lazy everyday of their life. Good luck 2 u!:)

United States

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry 2 hear that. Eventually, luck will b on both of our sides & we'll meet some1. Nice that u work & all. Unlike many guys around that wanna bum & b lazy everyday of their life. Good luck 2 u!:)
good luck to u also its hard to find somebody that will be true just gotta keep pushing and looking
joanna

Salem, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2013
There are lots of good girls but most if them are putting up with cheating husbands! Frustrating......
info

United States

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Ol yea wrote:
<quoted text>good luck to u also its hard to find somebody that will be true just gotta keep pushing and looking
Best advice don't push and don't look.Im single too a woman that is.And my friends keep telling me love will find me.Don't know how.I don't go out anywhere buy work Lol.But guess I have to see him at the grocery store or something Lol
You wanna know

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 10, 2013
We went to college and got the heck out of Braxton. That's where we went.
Lmao

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2013
You wanna know wrote:
We went to college and got the heck out of Braxton. That's where we went.
To funny but maybe good thing ya did...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gassaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Keener Mon BossBirdie26 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Collecting money so kids can have christmas Oct '17 Jerry massey 2
Cody Cotrell snitch, others snitches in Gassaway? (Dec '11) Oct '17 Who 31
bi girls Sep '17 Itsjustme 2
Melissa Mace & Sam Mowery (Sep '12) Sep '17 Seriously 26
Gary Hacker is the biggest liar in Braxton County (Jul '12) Sep '17 Hmmmm 23

Gassaway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance