lost friend

Oakvale, WV

#1 Nov 11, 2010
i was really good friends with a girl named angel heart. i pretty much lost contact with her after she moved from webster county to rosedale. she had been on my mind alot latley then this past week i seen her on the crj website. does any one know why she went to jail or what she is been into for the last 4-5 years. she was a real amazing wonderful girl id like 2 talk 2 her. and see how life has been for her. but please comment back if u have any info u would like 2 share. no smart remarks plz thank you
I wish

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2011
DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!
no dault

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Jan 14, 2011
angel is facing alot of jail time i talked to someone the other day and said she has 200 felonies ,on speed and drinks all day long.thats a shame i hope someday she will see what life is like without that kind of life style
Just me

Inwood, WV

#4 Jan 25, 2011
I knew Angel Hart growing up and she was a wonderful friend but now if you ask me she needs some MAJOR help!!! She has a wonderful little boy that she has never really taken care of, she is more concerned and worried about her drugs when she needs to be taking care of that baby. And another thing, she is ABSOLUTELY PHYSCO!!! A rat if you ask me, how can she have sooo much against her and still be out doing the same as she has been, if it was any other they would still be behind bars!!!!
xylophone

Richmond, VA

#5 Jan 27, 2011
She is worthless lowlife, waste of oxygen. Hope they lock that b_tch up and forget she exists. Maybe someone in prison will do us all a favor and get rid of that trash
moving on

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2011
Angel isn't the only one around here that doesn't take care of her kids and are only looking of the next high. Look at the people she is hanging around with, they need to be right there with her all of them. This county seems to full of people whose only goal is to get high no matter the cost. It seems that these people are more than willing to leave their kids where ever in whatever mess just to get their fix. I would like to see these all of these folks in jail or getting help for their problem or in jail. They are raising a bunch of kids that doesn't stand a chance in the real world.
needto call her

Bramwell, WV

#7 May 15, 2011
anyone have her phone #
lol

Bramwell, WV

#8 May 15, 2011
is this the same angel hart with boyfriend , jimmy lee sandy?
yep

Bramwell, WV

#9 May 16, 2011
yeah that the one, her name is spelled hart.Jimmy lee has been messing around behind her back with a married hoe from sutton.since october of 2010. he still seeing her.
heelloo

Bluefield, WV

#10 May 23, 2011
i heard jimmy lee caught herpes lol. funny
1 post removed
mee

Moundsville, WV

#12 Jun 5, 2011
WOW
Anonomous Girl

Smoot, WV

#13 Oct 23, 2011
Angel is a good girl when she aint on drugs and aint trying 2 start shit in other peoples life but like (moving on) said people dont look at their self and notice that their the same way..... now yes angel has a darling son logan and she does go and see him and spend time with him whenever she aint running around with her boytoys and trying to find the next high...shes is only doing weekends in jail now but in opinion for as many times as shes been in trouble she should do more time....as for jimmy lee is a good person and he is the better half he trys to take care of logan as much as he can but he can't now cause hes doin a long time in jail for the same reason as angel and i think its fucked up that angel gets off easy
angel hart

Danielson, CT

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Apparently you don't know me or you would know that Jimmy Lee and I took the rap for his uncles stuff and Jimmy Lee got caught up on other charges, and when he did I sold my house to get him out. I showed up for my court hearing and he didn't I was placed on supervised probation for 5 yrs and because he didn't show up he got a 1 to 5 in jail and yes I have made mistakes in my life but I have never ratted on anyone and wont. I do have 2 lovely little boys ones 3 and the other is 3 months. I can pass a drug test any day of the week because if I don't I will be n jail along with logans dad and just to set the record straight I've not had a drink in almost 2 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gassaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 4 min Jake-2015 755
Gassaway Fireworks for GVFD 1 hr Excited 2
Renee VanHorn Aug 22 Somebody 1
James Randal "Randy" Skidmore (May '13) Aug 19 Hey hey 6
Gassaway Music Thread Aug 12 Musikologist 1
worthless dave jarrell Aug 11 a friend forever 4
Help moving to Braxton County Aug 4 hopethishelps 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gassaway Mortgages