man hunt going on

Fairmont, WV

#1 May 30, 2012
I hear that they r looking for Gary Friend for beating up on a 65 year old man and put him in the hospital He broke his nose broke most of his ribs and collasped his lung and blacked both eyes so bad he can see anything Hope they get him soon If anybody see's him call the cops to get him picked up the low life needs to go to jail for that
caught him

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Jun 13, 2012
they just caught him today. look on the website
good

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Jun 18, 2012
hope they stay in jail are they the same two that over dosed dana's brother Charles and killed him
good

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Jun 18, 2012
sorry it the buttom twice
Wondering

Lerona, WV

#5 Aug 1, 2012
There was a woman with Gary when it happened and she was involved.Who is she?
toucherhater

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Oct 11, 2012
gary friend is also a petter ass
1 post removed
to all of the dumb asses

Thomson, GA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
well first off u might want to get the full story before u start posting shit talk on the internet because u could be prosucuted by the law for slander. if u dont know what that is than buy a dictonary. i think personally that this sight should be banned because it is all about slander of other people. if it was u thay were talking about u would have a problem with that. so with that said all that my dad did was violate his probation. so know what u are talking about before u make yourself look like a retarded dumb asshole who cant get them a pice of ass because u dont have enough balls to ask those who him the best. so if u want someone to talk about than talk about u in your circle jerk betting your meat and quit gossiping and get a life !!!!!!!!!! so fuck off. and leave him and his whole family alone

signed JR
ps fuck off and drop it
JR sucks tinkers

Summersville, WV

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Hey JR. You sound real tough. Would you like to explore all your naughty fantasies with a real gay twink?
1 post removed
Mountain Mamma

Princeton, WV

#11 Jan 9, 2013
to all of the dumb asses wrote:
well first off u might want to get the full story before u start posting shit talk on the internet because u could be prosucuted by the law for slander. if u dont know what that is than buy a dictonary. i think personally that this sight should be banned because it is all about slander of other people. if it was u thay were talking about u would have a problem with that. so with that said all that my dad did was violate his probation. so know what u are talking about before u make yourself look like a retarded dumb asshole who cant get them a pice of ass because u dont have enough balls to ask those who him the best. so if u want someone to talk about than talk about u in your circle jerk betting your meat and quit gossiping and get a life !!!!!!!!!! so fuck off. and leave him and his whole family alone
signed JR
ps fuck off and drop it
Maybe your the one who needs to buy the dictionary and learn what slander is. You slandered everyone on here that posted before you!!! Its easy to look up what he is charged with and this is from the WV Dept. of corrections Website::::Braxton 9/24/2012 05-F-39 ■Failure To Register; Felony Penalty.(1 count)
jr back

Thomson, GA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
to thoes who are out of the county how is it any of your business what the charges are and what does it really matter to u? all this is gossip and if u want to know than get to know him and ask him yourself. all this charge is boiling down to is violation of probation so if u have a problem than suck it up and get over it and quit talking about my dad because u didnt like my post about everyone who uses this sight and doesnt know what there talking about and dont know him. and there is no charges of murder or over dose. so if u do not live in this county or around him or know him personally than i fell u have no right to talk about him.
jr
ps this is to the fag that likes to suck dick if u think u can handle it than take a bite because u have no balls.
wishin4thebest

Princeton, WV

#13 Jan 11, 2013
jr back wrote:
to thoes who are out of the county how is it any of your business what the charges are and what does it really matter to u? all this is gossip and if u want to know than get to know him and ask him yourself. all this charge is boiling down to is violation of probation so if u have a problem than suck it up and get over it and quit talking about my dad because u didnt like my post about everyone who uses this sight and doesnt know what there talking about and dont know him. and there is no charges of murder or over dose. so if u do not live in this county or around him or know him personally than i fell u have no right to talk about him.
jr
ps this is to the fag that likes to suck dick if u think u can handle it than take a bite because u have no balls.
I do not intend to live around him, my morals is so much for than living a prison life!!! As for you saying if we don't live in this county we have no reason to talk about him, your dead wrong!!! He does not stay in Braxton exclusively when he is not locked up. Do you not remember him being arrested in Randolph County this last time? with that bimbo woman like you yourself has!!! A trashy woman with no moral compass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gassaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar in gassaway Sat azx 4
angela facemire Jul 17 Hmmmm 2
Gassaway city diner Jul 15 Lilly lewis 3
Brandy peters Jul 13 Brandy 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 12 snakes 4,163
What happened to the town cop? (Jul '16) Jul 9 Wonder 4
Drug house right behind Go Mart #1 (Jan '17) Jul 9 Wonder 2

Gassaway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance