Salem, WV

#4 Apr 20, 2012
Not good wrote:
Do u know how he is , gf , just anything
doing great got to boys 1 is 11 and the other 1 is 1 month old
Not good

Summersville, WV

#5 Apr 21, 2012
So what about a woman , or more then that didn't ask about kids.
answering u

Moatsville, WV

#6 Apr 21, 2012
he just got out of prison and has never worked that i know of live with his mom
Ohmy

Cairo, WV

#7 Apr 21, 2012
Yes he does work.Thank you.Next time know what you are talking about.
Haha

Summersville, WV

#8 Apr 21, 2012
Works at sitting on a33
what

Salem, WV

#9 Apr 22, 2012
Haha wrote:
Works at sitting on a33
at least he tries to find work and just don't sit around drawing welfare like most people in this town
Ben

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 22, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
at least he tries to find work and just don't sit around drawing welfare like most people in this town
He has drawn welfare his whole life and his kids will draw welfare their whole life.It's a never ending cycle.People like that have no desire to do anything,they are content with taxpayers taking care of them.They coupe up like rats.
Wondering

Summersville, WV

#11 Apr 22, 2012
Does his woman and kids and him all lives with his mom
Jake

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Does his woman and kids and him all lives with his mom
Yes,all of them do.his brother and sister do too and her kids and her nasty boyfriend all of them live there.,And guess what they are all on welfare.
Just me

Cairo, WV

#13 Apr 23, 2012
Hey Jake,you are crazy and a liar.They all work.One works at the new furniture store next to Rexroad lumber,one works for the mayor of Gassaway at Red Rooster.James has several mowing and weedeating jobs.The sister is married to the man ,guess what he WORKS everyday also.None of them are on welfare.Jake ,you better look at your family before you start putting other people down.It is really none of your business or anyone elses what these people or anyone else does with their life.Mind your business.Get a life !!!
Hmmm

Summersville, WV

#14 Apr 23, 2012
I heard James gf is married
YaA

Salem, WV

#15 Apr 23, 2012
No one cares
just me

Mannington, WV

#16 Apr 24, 2012
Y does everyone have to be an a33 on here Just be nice and tell good things about people would you want shit plasterd on here about you. So every one needs to appauligize to James and his family.
YaA

United States

#17 Apr 24, 2012
That's right
Hmmm

Summersville, WV

#18 Apr 24, 2012
Not
nice poeple

Mannington, WV

#19 Apr 24, 2012
y should any one think what james or his family do we dont go around and ask what your family do and if the are on welfar its not any body bunnissen so back the heck off of him and his family thank u everymuch.
Jake

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 28, 2012
Just me wrote:
Hey Jake,you are crazy and a liar.They all work.One works at the new furniture store next to Rexroad lumber,one works for the mayor of Gassaway at Red Rooster.James has several mowing and weedeating jobs.The sister is married to the man ,guess what he WORKS everyday also.None of them are on welfare.Jake ,you better look at your family before you start putting other people down.It is really none of your business or anyone elses what these people or anyone else does with their life.Mind your business.Get a life !!!
Rats! I tell ya ,they coupe up like rats and have welfare babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gassaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ronnie MCcraw (Jan '14) Thu Honest 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu well 1,287
Melissa Mace & Sam Mowery (Sep '12) May 15 Born Hell Raiser 18
John Cunningham May 6 ashley 1
Kim at auto zone (Oct '15) Apr '16 Shaun 22
Sexual Predators (Feb '12) Apr '16 Mary 10
Brandy bargins Apr '16 Other guy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gassaway Mortgages