Looking for BirthParents to sign up - Reunite!

Posted in the Gasport Forum

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Did you relinquish a child for adoption? You can sign up with the NY state Reunion Registry and be reunited.

If you can't print off the form, please look at the phone number and call. Or write to the addr and request a form.

Parents can update medical-

Adoptive parents can request medical information. Ask if there has been any updates.

Any questions please email here, or come to:

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#2 Jun 10, 2013
If you are reading this and know of someone who relinquished a child for adoption, please tell them about the state registry. Siblings too can sign up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gasport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr friv4school 6,466
Police Arrest Man Accused of Stabbing Queens Li... 4 hr friv4school 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 15 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr NAVYVET 6,391
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
neglected dog, waits to die Sep 19 ANIMAL LOVER 9

Gasport Jobs

Gasport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gasport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gasport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]