Whoevers Running with the Devil
... voted for obama

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6429 Jan 9, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make one thing clear, you are an asswiper for obama
That was a rude thing to say, and I apologize.

I get a little too excited, sometimes, and I say things that are out of line and off-base. The truth is, Obama is doing a pretty decent job, I mean, the economy is coming back and he saved the American auto-industry...only a fool would argue with those successes.

Again, I'm just a little confused, and I apologize.

Location hidden

#6430 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I am not no right wing tea party or anything else. I call it as I see it. obama is a piece of shit and so are you. I am tired of working for lazy ass do nothings that want somebody else to take care of them. Take care of your own damn self. And the motto is De Oppresso Liber, so you stole nothing, you a fake and a fraud, and the real De Oppresso Liber writes a lot better than me and you, fool. Next you'll say I'm Teddy R, I think you are that pantywaist Joe Krupinski!
I just assumed that you were Teddy R...all three of you write like retarded monkeys on meth.

Location hidden

#6431 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I am not no right wing tea party or anything else. I call it as I see it. obama is a piece of shit and so are you. I am tired of working for lazy ass do nothings that want somebody else to take care of them. Take care of your own damn self. And the motto is De Oppresso Liber, so you stole nothing, you a fake and a fraud, and the real De Oppresso Liber writes a lot better than me and you, fool. Next you'll say I'm Teddy R, I think you are that pantywaist Joe Krupinski!
Okay... I lied a little, I am most certainly a right wing teabagger; you would have to be a moron to read my posts and believe otherwise!

Location hidden

#6432 Jan 9, 2013
Right now, I'm sitting nude in front of a Romney campaign poster, and - I gotta tell ya'- I'm pretty turned on.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6433 Jan 9, 2013
Hingle MCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay... I lied a little, I am most certainly a right wing teabagger; you would have to be a moron to read my posts and believe otherwise!
I lied, too, I'm gay.

Location hidden

#6434 Jan 9, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I lied, too, I'm gay.
Seriously...SO AM I!!!

Kisses.

Location hidden

#6439 Jan 9, 2013
Phony, democratic posts, bunch of worm turds, hhahahahahahhahahahhahaahahaha hah

Ribzilla

Albany, NY

#6440 Jan 9, 2013
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Geee, I did a double take and realized this isn't De Oppresso Libers' style? As a matter of fact it's a fraud of the democratic persuasion , apparently afraid to reveal his true identity so it attempts to steal someone elses. Given its' outing remaks, I can understand why, a coward through and through, you are like obama, he has had dalliances with men that he keeps secret too. I see I haven't missed anything, just liberal fecal droppings, amidst a few conservative rants. You can all get back to playing with yourselves now, no need to respond, you'd just have something stupid to say anyway.
You're the real fraud, because you ARE Opresso!!!

We know it...stop embarrassing yourself...LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#6441 Jan 9, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I am glad that you think that, silly fool, hahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahah ah, what a stupid name; Rib Zilla, hahaahahahhhahhahahahahahah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#6442 Jan 9, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Spartacus!

Ribzilla Albany NY

Garden City, NY

#6443 Jan 9, 2013
Babies Mamas

Garden City, NY

#6444 Jan 9, 2013
Ribzilla, ahahahahhhahahah
Babies Mamas

Garden City, NY

#6445 Jan 9, 2013
Ribzilla, the gorilla from Ribzilla, spamming fool
Ribzilla

Latham, NY

#6446 Jan 10, 2013
obama vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I am glad that you think that, silly fool, hahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahah ah, what a stupid name; Rib Zilla, hahaahahahhhahhahahahahahah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ONAry7gNWpwXX
You're just pissed because you can't balance a nutsack on your chin like I can.

Location hidden

#6447 Jan 10, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>You're just pissed because you can't balance a nutsack on your chin like I can.
Let me tell you something, I can most certainly balance a nutsack on my chin! In fact, I've had upowards of four nutsacks resting on my nose, chin and mouth at once!
abc

Ilion, NY

#6448 Jan 10, 2013
not sure now.

Location hidden

#6449 Jan 10, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>You're just pissed because you can't balance a nutsack on your chin like I can.
You can balance your nutsack on my chin anytime, sweetie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gasport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pediphile watch (Nov '12) 8 hr PickYourPoison 42
medina hospital (Apr '13) Wed Hugh Jass 86
Ridgeway Highway Superintendent (Sep '13) Wed SourGrapesMuch 8
Review: Steve's Custom Cycle (Jul '10) Oct 4 Ed B from Newfane 10
neglected dog, waits to die Sep '14 ANIMAL LOVER 9
Some upsets in village elections (Mar '07) Sep '14 Vote Zornow 9
Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) Sep '14 Kinky Fiebelkorn 78
Gasport Dating
Find my Match

Gasport Jobs

Gasport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gasport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gasport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]