Alison Smith

Batavia, NY

#1 Dec 15, 2013
I am embarrassed to be a resident in Medina every time it snows.... Go to any other village, their roads are clear, their crews are out around the clock working so their residents can get around without having an accident or being otherwise inconvenienced by the weather. Here in Medina, I watched outside hour by hour looking for the DPW. Alas, as of this writing, our roads are still a mess, dangerous, and untouched.
WTF?
Albion, Shelby, and other surrounding villages got right to work this weekend, plowing and sanding around the clock. But we get residents here PISSED OFF because we couldn't secure $500k funding for the Bent Opera House?!? How about asking for some money to take care of the damn STREETS, FIRST?
GMAN

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2013
What are you talking about? They got a new tractor for 28 G's problems fixed. The village is broke but has all kinds of money . You notice that they are broke all the time but raises and new toys for the boys are always on order.
G spot

Batavia, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2013
huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gasport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
medina hospital (Apr '13) Apr 17 Tweets 101
Review: Steve's Custom Cycle (Jul '10) Apr 8 5oclocksomewhere 12
News Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) Apr 1 TOASTER 86
community garage sale Mar '15 timmyt 1
News Niagara SPCA Conducts Animal Rescue in Lockport Mar '15 CatWatcher 4
Lincoln Wood Apartments close to Akron Road (Jan '14) Mar '15 HIGh ya 6
SMC Equestrian Center (Jan '13) Dec '14 shady 32
More from around the web

Gasport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]