Michael

Elmira, NY

#5947 Jan 7, 2013
Btw - here are some links regarding the timeline of the auto bailouts and when they started and how the plans were set up i.e. their timelines...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/20/business/20...

http://www.thedetroitbureau.com/2012/02/bush-...

The funny thing being...

I agree with the sentiments of President Bush given in the second link looking back on his auto bailout program... though it appears you disagree - but that is your choice.
sam

North Tonawanda, NY

#5948 Jan 7, 2013
My meds - Damn - where are my Meds!

I know - I Think - MITT - WHO !!!
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5949 Jan 7, 2013
Welcome back Sam !

What can I say... the thread isn't as entertaining tonight as it was yesterday... but it still might give ya a laugh here and there...

Enjoy !

:-)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5950 Jan 7, 2013
Michael
Binghamton, its all over the place like a rash on a babys' ass, don't do anything but be red and make you want to cry at the futility of its' purpose

Location hidden

#5951 Jan 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
Welcome back Sam !
What can I say... the thread isn't as entertaining tonight as it was yesterday... but it still might give ya a laugh here and there...
Enjoy !
:-)
Keep judging your own posts, dummy!

Location hidden

#5952 Jan 7, 2013
sam wrote:
My meds - Damn - where are my Meds!
I know - I Think - MITT - WHO !!!
Get back down south to your plantation, maybe you can catch some of your slaves, before they all run away.
Michael

Elmira, NY

#5953 Jan 7, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're seeing things again as the post of mine that you're replying to and insisting that I "judged" has no icons showing...

As for the rest of my posts...

Sometime around 8 or 9 it seems some folks went through and gave them a thumbs up i.e. they had no rating or negative ratings from our local troll prior to that... I'm sorry you find this so upsetting but to put it quite bluntly - that's your issue and you'll just have to learn to deal with it...
Michael
Binghamton, its all over the place like a rash on a babys' ass, don't do anything but be red and make you want to cry at the futility of its' purpose
I'm actually not in Binghamton - it's just where the node is located that part of my Internet traffic is routed through...

So I'm not sure what I should make of your post... except that you're just whining about having diaper rash... which only leads us figure that you really did get rid of that dress of yours that you were going on and on about yesterday... and thought it was a good idea to start wearing a diaper instead...

You've got issues.

Location hidden

#5954 Jan 8, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're seeing things again as the post of mine that you're replying to and insisting that I "judged" has no icons showing...
As for the rest of my posts...
Sometime around 8 or 9 it seems some folks went through and gave them a thumbs up i.e. they had no rating or negative ratings from our local troll prior to that... I'm sorry you find this so upsetting but to put it quite bluntly - that's your issue and you'll just have to learn to deal with it...
<quoted text>
I'm actually not in Binghamton - it's just where the node is located that part of my Internet traffic is routed through...
So I'm not sure what I should make of your post... except that you're just whining about having diaper rash... which only leads us figure that you really did get rid of that dress of yours that you were going on and on about yesterday... and thought it was a good idea to start wearing a diaper instead...
You've got issues.
I'm actually in Binghamton
Interesting guy

Clifton, NJ

#5955 Jan 8, 2013
President Obama please continue to lead America and the world. Governor Como please continue to lead NYS. We have your backs!

Location hidden

#5956 Jan 8, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
President Obama please continue to lead America and the world. Governor Como please continue to lead NYS. We have your backs!
LMAO, fool
God help us

AOL

#5957 Jan 8, 2013
Both of these guys are leading the country and state into the hell. Obama on purpose, Cumo because he a filthy liberal that cant help himself. I really am afraid of what this world is going to look like with such allegiance to Communist type dictators.
Interesting guy wrote:

Location hidden

#5958 Jan 8, 2013
Those who rob{obama], Peter{ the productive members of society], to pay Paul[the indigent, the dysfunctional,and the helpless and the hopeless, and other assorted democrats] will always have the support of Paul.

Location hidden

#5959 Jan 8, 2013
Those who rob{obama], Peter{ the productive members of society], to pay Paul[the indigent, the dysfunctional,and the helpless and the hopeless, and other assorted democrats] will always have the support of Paul.
You're right! We were doing so very, very well under George Bush, it's a shame that we lost his impressive brand of leadership.

We need someone in the Whitehouse who can bamboozle the Tea Party rubes into another pointless and costly war looking for weapons-of-mass-distruction that don't exist. We need to send more of our young people into battle so that Boeing and Halliburton's stock can skyrocket! As George himself put it, "people misunderestimate me".

Mitt Romney would've been perfect for the job; after all, he was smart enough to realize that corporations are human-beings, and that 47% of us Americans are lowlife freeloaders. Mitt was exactly the kind of corporate shill that Wall Street needed to keep those pesky regulators at bay.

You have to hand it to Mitt; he was smart enough to con millions of Tea Party rubes into voting for policies that were clearly not in their own best interest.

Location hidden

#5960 Jan 8, 2013
God help us wrote:
Both of these guys are leading the country and state into the hell. Obama on purpose, Cumo because he a filthy liberal that cant help himself. I really am afraid of what this world is going to look like with such allegiance to Communist type dictators.
<quoted text>
You woudn't know a communist if he blew you.

People like you are paper-tiger conservatives; you want entitlements eliminated, but not the ones that affect you.

The average person pays about $325,000 into social security and medicare taxes over 40 years of employment. Let's just refund your contributions and let you fend for yourself after retirement...how does that sound?

Just remember, if you get REALLY sick...you have to go die in alley, because you're dream of making people "take responsibility for themselves" will have come to fruition! There won't be any more safety-net for freeloaders like you.

As my grandmother used to say, "don't judge other people, because you haven't lived your whole life, yet."
Interesting guy

Newark, NJ

#5961 Jan 8, 2013
De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! We were doing so very, very well under George Bush, it's a shame that we lost his impressive brand of leadership.
We need someone in the Whitehouse who can bamboozle the Tea Party rubes into another pointless and costly war looking for weapons-of-mass-distruction that don't exist. We need to send more of our young people into battle so that Boeing and Halliburton's stock can skyrocket! As George himself put it, "people misunderestimate me".
Mitt Romney would've been perfect for the job; after all, he was smart enough to realize that corporations are human-beings, and that 47% of us Americans are lowlife freeloaders. Mitt was exactly the kind of corporate shill that Wall Street needed to keep those pesky regulators at bay.
You have to hand it to Mitt; he was smart enough to con millions of Tea Party rubes into voting for policies that were clearly not in their own best interest.
"Would be" is not the same as current... President Obama is our president. Right now. He won his re-election. Mitt loss because Americans realized he is a racist and unfit to run America.

Hillary will win the next election and pick up where president Obama leaves off.

This thread is pointless now because we are in 2013. Idiots troll around thinking about "what could have".... I focus on helping America move forward.

Location hidden

#5962 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey... look who learned how to spell "dummy"!

I'm so proud.
nobody cares

Ogdensburg, NY

#5963 Jan 8, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text> "Would be" is not the same as current... President Obama is our president. Right now. He won his re-election. Mitt loss because Americans realized he is a racist and unfit to run America.
Hillary will win the next election and pick up where president Obama leaves off.
This thread is pointless now because we are in 2013. Idiots troll around thinking about "what could have".... I focus on helping America move forward.
No you don't. who cares.

Location hidden

#5964 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You woudn't know a communist if he blew you.
People like you are paper-tiger conservatives; you want entitlements eliminated, but not the ones that affect you.
The average person pays about $325,000 into social security and medicare taxes over 40 years of employment. Let's just refund your contributions and let you fend for yourself after retirement...how does that sound?
Just remember, if you get REALLY sick...you have to go die in alley, because you're dream of making people "take responsibility for themselves" will have come to fruition! There won't be any more safety-net for freeloaders like you.
As my grandmother used to say, "don't judge other people, because you haven't lived your whole life, yet."
You are a phony

Location hidden

#5965 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey... look who learned how to spell "dummy"!
I'm so proud.
you are a faker, and a fraud

Location hidden

#5966 Jan 8, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text> "Would be" is not the same as current... President Obama is our president. Right now. He won his re-election. Mitt loss because Americans realized he is a racist and unfit to run America.
You are anything but interesting, actually, you are tedious to the point of being lethal. Racist? Romney? Hardly. Look in the mirror for Racist. Hillary is a dried up douchebag unfit to coral her own slippery rapist husband, is that what you wish for America? Haven't you inflicted enough damage with obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gasport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Medina, NY (Jan '12) Sat Brian_G 10
People who left Medina (Mar '09) Fri rickf9 17
Two of Medina's finest (Dec '13) Dec 6 circus court 6
SMC Equestrian Center (Jan '13) Dec 5 shady 32
Why I went somewhere else with my horse (Apr '13) Dec 5 yea 5
private investigator looking for tammy corneliu... Nov 29 50 Shades of Grey 4
INKspressions Tattoos Nov 24 yepp 2
Gasport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web