Molson Canal Concert Series opens ton...

Molson Canal Concert Series opens tonight in Lockport

There are 1 comment on the www.buffalonews.com story from Jun 27, 2008, titled Molson Canal Concert Series opens tonight in Lockport . In it, www.buffalonews.com reports that:

Thousands of people are expected to descend on Lockport tonight for the first show in a free outdoor classic rock concert series that moved to the city from North Tonawanda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.buffalonews.com.

“Keep it Simple2”

Since: Apr 08

lockport,NY

#1 Jun 27, 2008
The concert was awesome. Thousands of people attended. The only thing I didnt like was a can of beer was $3.50 a can. That is ridicilous. Also the Firetruck sat idol at the intersection for god knows how long wasting gas. That was unnecessary. Other than that is was a very nice time. I'm glad we were able to get the concert series in Lockport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gasport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark these words Trump Will Win Watch Aug 19 Emblem bike 1
News Potsdam woman charged with heroin possession Jul '16 Small Town Scandal 3
News Public Defender Accused Growing Pot Is Fired (Jul '12) Jul '16 ashliegh 13
SMC Equestrian Center (Jan '13) Jul '15 valerie Green 33
News Picket planned by union workers from 11 Absolut... (May '14) May '14 FTG 18
News School district's exercise program featured in ... (Oct '09) Sep '13 Who me 9
Were you notified to vote on the NEW TAX for Mi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Disenfranchised V... 1

Gasport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gasport Mortgages