Five Arrested in Orleans County on Drug Charges

Apr 3, 2012 Full story: RochesterHomepage.net 79

Five were arrested in Orleans County today after a two month investigation into the sale and distribution of prescription narcotics in the village of Medina.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Albion worker

Batavia, NY

#67 May 7, 2012
I LOVE to see Drug dealers arrested.

When they do, they fill JAIL CELLS.

We have a lot of JAIL CELLS in Orleans County.

Prisons are HUGE businesses, therfore, Keep the

drugs flowing, so we can Jail the druggies.

It is good for the economy.
send them all to jail

Houston, TX

#68 May 11, 2012
All I know is there is a terrible drug problem in that area and good for the ppl who put the sellers of the drugs away.. thank god for them.. and yes most of the "snitches" as you say also use drugs but they will get themselves put in jail eventually- let them take a few more bad guys down with them on their way down... there are a few more ppl in that area that need to be out away for a long while.. such as the ex-medina police officer that went to prison for sexuals assault daughters... those 2 girls have been given so so many chances and keep getting themselves in trouble with drugs... and yet their mother is the first one to speak badly about everyone else in the county and blame them for her childrens transgressions but be blind to what they do wrong- lets a drug using/selling boyfriend actually live with her.. i think her son has gone to jail too.. so she is batting 100%.. but it is not hers or their faults .. but everyone elses lol... I hope those children get sent to jail where they belong and everyone else in that county as well..
Albion Worker

Batavia, NY

#69 May 13, 2012
I love it when the drug dealers get thier picture in the paper.

We need to send a message to all the suppliers in neighboring Cities that we don't want it here.

Bring drugs to Orleans County, you get a nice ride to State Prison,

After all, we have moer money going to Build and upkeep State prisons in NY, might as well fill those cells with drug-scummys.
lie

Batavia, NY

#70 May 19, 2012
you people talk all the shit you want. Your all hypocrite's at one point in life you made a mistake, things happen let it go and stay out of it. Not every deserves to get in trouble their just caught up in something.
What

Elba, NY

#71 May 21, 2012
Who knows what really happened.
Idiots All Around

Batavia, NY

#72 May 21, 2012
lie wrote:
you people talk all the shit you want. Your all hypocrite's at one point in life you made a mistake, things happen let it go and stay out of it. Not every deserves to get in trouble their just caught up in something.
A 'mistake'? Forgetting to set your clock back to end daylight savings time is a 'mistake'. Selling drugs is a FELONY. big difference. Stop making excuses for drug dealers. They are polluting our town. Lock their sorry asses up...or better yet, shoot them. Yeah..they are a blotch on society. Get rid of them. A 'mistake'? My ass its a mistake.
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#73 May 22, 2012
lie wrote:
I seriously doubt the people saying the drug dealers BELONG in jail are hyprcrites- that would be saying all of us saying that have been drug dealers as well... ummm no not drug dealers and yes i have made mistakes but i have never made the mistake of being a junkie drug dealer scumbag that is not a mistake... sorry
Rose

Perry, NY

#74 May 23, 2012
Idiots All Around wrote:
<quoted text>
A 'mistake'? Forgetting to set your clock back to end daylight savings time is a 'mistake'. Selling drugs is a FELONY. big difference. Stop making excuses for drug dealers. They are polluting our town. Lock their sorry asses up...or better yet, shoot them. Yeah..they are a blotch on society. Get rid of them. A 'mistake'? My ass its a mistake.
Well said!!! The only people defending the drug dealers is the scum bag family that got themselves into trouble!!! Notice how they use "I" and "we" when writing.....get real jobs, make your OWN MONEY like the rest of society, and stop blaming "snitches" for doing the right thing!!! SCUM!!!!! SCUM!!!! SCUM!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!
Jack Of Spades

Batavia, NY

#75 May 26, 2012
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!!! The only people defending the drug dealers is the scum bag family that got themselves into trouble!!! Notice how they use "I" and "we" when writing.....get real jobs, make your OWN MONEY like the rest of society, and stop blaming "snitches" for doing the right thing!!! SCUM!!!!! SCUM!!!! SCUM!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!!
Could not say it better myself. These scumbags sell drugs at night and go to social services during the day to get there free food stamps. They are driving better cars and eating better than the working man. I hope Jimmy Punch crucifies these bastards.
rose

Perry, NY

#76 Aug 24, 2012
What ever happened to these sh!tbags? Were they ever held accountable or just let go like the rest of the welfare, scumbags, losers of Orleans County.....that would be my guess.
really

Lyndonville, NY

#77 Aug 27, 2012
rose wrote:
What ever happened to these sh!tbags? Were they ever held accountable or just let go like the rest of the welfare, scumbags, losers of Orleans County.....that would be my guess.
I've been wondering myself. I also wonder what happened to the babies that were living in the house. The parents were charged with endangering their welfare, what are the consequences there?
Margaret

Port Elgin, Canada

#78 Feb 3, 2013
I know that there is terrible corruption in Orleans County. Not a safe place to live when the people who are supposed to serve and protect are the ones making crime flourish. The whole town needs a "justice makeover"
Patient Buzzard

Rochester, NY

#79 Feb 4, 2013
Margaret wrote:
I know that there is terrible corruption in Orleans County. Not a safe place to live when the people who are supposed to serve and protect are the ones making crime flourish. The whole town needs a "justice makeover"
Yep Margaret, it reminds me of Macon County Georgia. From the top judge to the District Attorney and most of the cops, its a very dangerous place to live and raise a family. They got cops that are rapist, burglars, mad bombers and baby rapers. One would think they would show remorse but I actually think they dont know any better.
NYS DOC

Batavia, NY

#81 Feb 13, 2013
Would that be Dale Williams Scaleise?
Need to be slapped

Boston, MA

#82 Feb 14, 2013
Patient what the hell did the drug dealer sell you?
Patient Buzzard

Rochester, NY

#83 Feb 14, 2013
Need to be slapped wrote:
Patient what the hell did the drug dealer sell you?
Tried to sell me your mother but he didnt have change for a dollar....
Doug

Batavia, NY

#84 Feb 7, 2014
Universal-truth wrote:
The blind partizan comments, and un-adulterated visions you people are having is consciously so sickening its not even funny. Firstly, in a country and county filled with corruption, and fraudulent activity, all people who agree to tax increases, and dumping money into a war that never will be won, to me, is not only "putting our childrens lives at stake", but is destroying any progress that actually can be made. If your job didnt revolve around bringing drug addicts down, then you would feel different. What sickens me more, is i see in the paper that a man gets his bail set at 5,000 dollars who beat his wife into a bloody oblivion, yet people who indulge drugs into their own personal body, which constitutionally is their own sacred and personal property, get bail for 10,000 and 50,000 dollars for what actually is a self inflicting health issue. You say that these drugs harm people? Well go to the top. Its the Federal GOVERNMENT which is releasing these drugs and controlling them to the public. If you make pain medication thats opium based, PEOPLE KNOW WHAT
OPIUM IS, OFCOURSE their is going to be a market for is. Secondly, once you take the pills off the streets, THE JUNKIES ARE JUST going to move to HEROIN, a substance not sinthetic, which can be cut with anything. THE PEOPLE WONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEIR PUTTING INTO THEIR BODY. All the little pill dealers who are in the fabric of nothingness in the grand pyramid scheme of society, have been taking the little crums in a society based off of social and economic enslavement, and class driven warfare, AWAY FROM TERRORISTS who are making the HEROIN in the middle east. You have such blind ego maniacle logic when addressing drug users. You dont even realize the "Pain medication" that your aknowledging, probably HALF or more of all the people you know obtain them LEGALLY, does that make them a Junkie? Also, what about people who because jobs are almost non existant in a economically depressed area like this, that cannot afford health insurance premiums because of how high they are sky rocketing, that actually need the medicine, but have to illegally obtain it to self medicate? If you knew the network of people who legally obtained these drugs and used them that were your friends, you would realize that the pain of being alive in itself, realizing that every minute your alive your dying, in a system were our freedoms and the very self respect of a people is being taken away, would make ANYONE want to induce some sort of feeling to make them NOT think about it for even 5 minutes. The founders of this Nation would be rolling in their grave if they seen what it had become, and just how much the government has infiltrated our lifes, and through socio economic manupulation, indoctrinated a whole generation into its own self enslavement, and created the division of people based off of skin color, your wage, your family name, your location, if you use drugs, how old you are, and many other things which are completely and 100% true. If we all were on the same page, and if the government would Leave us alone, we would go back to the founding principles. I leave you off with this. WHAT DID PROHIBITION CREATE???!??!? It literally created and manifested organized crime. DEATH, DESTRUCTION, and EVIL is the manifestation of prohibiting anything. What happened when prohibition stopped? THE MOBS HOLD and the gansters hold on everything collapsed, and the government made a killing in profits off taxing alcohol. I rest my case.
. Wow. That was a mouthful. Have you ever been analyzed for Psychiatric disorders ?
Doug

Batavia, NY

#85 Feb 7, 2014
People should learn the difference between a hero and self serving person. The neighborhood hero reports crime out of a desire to improve the neighborhood he lives in. The self serving ' snitch ' is only buying his way out of self created problems. The neighborhood hero practices what he preaches, so to speak. The self serving snitch though, is engaged in the very activities he is snitching. Furthermore, because the snitch has untrue motives, his or her credibility is very much in doubt. Keep it real.... Roxane Evans and Jimmy Carlin bought their way out of trouble by lying about innocent people.
READ THIS POST.......... READ THIS POST.......... READ THIS POST........
believer

Lyndonville, NY

#86 Feb 10, 2014
Doug wrote:
People should learn the difference between a hero and self serving person. The neighborhood hero reports crime out of a desire to improve the neighborhood he lives in. The self serving ' snitch ' is only buying his way out of self created problems. The neighborhood hero practices what he preaches, so to speak. The self serving snitch though, is engaged in the very activities he is snitching. Furthermore, because the snitch has untrue motives, his or her credibility is very much in doubt. Keep it real.... Roxane Evans and Jimmy Carlin bought their way out of trouble by lying about innocent people.
READ THIS POST.......... READ THIS POST.......... READ THIS POST........
Touche'
But, sometimes addicts get help and they recover & move on to lead productive lives. Usually this person has a loving family supporting them. It's a lifelong battle, but some win it. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gasport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
medina hospital (Apr '13) 14 hr Hugh Jass 86
Ridgeway Highway Superintendent (Sep '13) 18 hr SourGrapesMuch 8
Review: Steve's Custom Cycle (Jul '10) Oct 4 Ed B from Newfane 10
Police Arrest Man Accused of Stabbing Queens Li... Sep 30 friv4school 1
neglected dog, waits to die Sep '14 ANIMAL LOVER 9
Some upsets in village elections (Mar '07) Sep '14 Vote Zornow 9
Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) Sep '14 Kinky Fiebelkorn 78
Gasport Dating
Find my Match

Gasport Jobs

Gasport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gasport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gasport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]