Five Arrested in Orleans County on Dr...

Five Arrested in Orleans County on Drug Charges

There are 82 comments on the RochesterHomepage.net story from Apr 3, 2012, titled Five Arrested in Orleans County on Drug Charges. In it, RochesterHomepage.net reports that:

Five were arrested in Orleans County today after a two month investigation into the sale and distribution of prescription narcotics in the village of Medina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RochesterHomepage.net.

girl

Batavia, NY

#45 Apr 27, 2012
Classy wrote:
Listen little "girl"........shut your mouth, you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know anything at all and you are making people look bad. Stop talking about anything else (accidents, the Merritt family, etc) you don't KNOW THEM! Stay out of this chat and do not write anymore about it!!!!
Excuse me, I was with him during that accident, your telling me i dont know him or his family?? hahahaa you dont know shit. You have no idea who i am, scott and i talked for years ended up being in a realtionship with him last year then we broke up because he kept saying he had someone new in medina.. i know more than you think i do, i also know he has a piece of shit wife and two amazing little boys, your telling me to stop talking because i dont know anything when i know more than youll ever think! I'll talk about whatever i want, its a public website!
girl

Batavia, NY

#46 Apr 27, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You're calling a law abiding citizen rude? You're rude and you don't know as much as you think you do. This is my question, Doxie, Cooke, whoever.... Who the hell cares? This so called "snitch" is a hero in my book. I DO know what I'm talking about and the parents need to go to jail for a VERY LONG TIME!(but they won't) They raised their children to sell drugs. WTF? If a child is going down a bad path (common) and their parents aren't going to steer them in a better direction, who is? Nobody. Talk to mother who's son died of an accidental overdose from buying drugs from these loser and then see how you feel about defending criminals. These people are TRASH. Illegal prescription drugs ruin lives, familys and they kill. UGH. Ignorant people.
You DONT KNOW THE REAL STORY!!! your all wrong these parents DID NOT give or let these kids sell drugs! seriously, youll find out the truth soon.. and everyone talking shit will look like a dumb ass, the son of the house brought drugs in and out to sell, whom told her sister to go give this kid back his shit and it happened to be the wrong time and got caught, you doesnt know what them things even are, she did it for her brother cause he told her he wanted to fight him. The parents got charged just for being in the house not knowing what was going on, yet still getting bamed for it. Thats the truth and you can say whatever you want.
girl

Batavia, NY

#47 Apr 27, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of the sand. I know for FACT that the mother is just as guily as her son. I wish to GOD I didn't know this, but I do.
you dont know shit!!! shes no where near guily, if you were smart enough you would have read the charges, thats not even what she got charged for and you think my heads in the sand? hahaa FACT my ass!
woman

Batavia, NY

#48 Apr 27, 2012
your all stupidd and can stfu talking about people cause this whole thing is a alie they didnt find nothing in the house it was just peple and there mouths.! danny cooke is a snitch he sets people up but he is a junkie who is gonna shove batterie acidd in his arm one of theese times hopefully the neddle misses the vein and his arm falls off.! <33333
woman

Batavia, NY

#49 Apr 27, 2012
really wrote:
HAHA! The "snitch" is the bad guy here? I don't think so. These people put their children out on the street to sell their pills. And they did it with their grandbabies in the house. As far as I'm concerned Mr & Mrs W should be locked up for a very long time. But they won't be. And they'll be right back at it because God forbid they get jobs. I feel sorry for their kids cuz with parents like that they never had a chance. TIME FOR THE TRUTH....."Chris Doxey" is a HERO.
hahhaa ur a snitch urselfff. stfu.!
Classy

Warsaw, NY

#51 Apr 28, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a public forum for people to express their opinions. You can't tell them to stop talking about someone just because you don't like it. If you don't like it - hop off! I agree the Merritts are generally nice people, but it is what it is. It was on every single news station from Buffalo to Rochester, people have the right to talk about it.
People do have a right to post their opinions......however she is putting non factual information she knows nothing about. Saying she knows Officer Merritt so well, unless your his family member, wife, or children......I don't think she knows him at all......express your opinions all you want, but don't post untruths on here unless you have ALL the facts and information!
Classy

United States

#52 Apr 28, 2012
girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I was with him during that accident, your telling me i dont know him or his family?? hahahaa you dont know shit. You have no idea who i am, scott and i talked for years ended up being in a realtionship with him last year then we broke up because he kept saying he had someone new in medina.. i know more than you think i do, i also know he has a piece of shit wife and two amazing little boys, your telling me to stop talking because i dont know anything when i know more than youll ever think! I'll talk about whatever i want, its a public website!
Ok Kayleen....keep digging yourself a bigger hole.....instead of selling drugs, maybe you should go to school and get an education, due to the fact that you can't spell and your grammar sucks!!!! You are 18 and not intelligent at all, and from your mugshot, you need to be the new face of Proactive, and you could stand to lose about 10 pounds!!!! You are FUGLY, going no where with your pathetic life, and are oblivious(which means that you don't have a clue), and since this is a public CHAT (not website dumb f*ck), we can keep this going as long as you want......but remember, I only state the facts, not untruths!!!!!
duh

Rochester, NY

#53 Apr 30, 2012
Classy wrote:
<quoted text>
People do have a right to post their opinions......however she is putting non factual information she knows nothing about. Saying she knows Officer Merritt so well, unless your his family member, wife, or children......I don't think she knows him at all......express your opinions all you want, but don't post untruths on here unless you have ALL the facts and information!
Point well made. Agreed.
really

Rochester, NY

#54 Apr 30, 2012
girl wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont know shit!!! shes no where near guily, if you were smart enough you would have read the charges, thats not even what she got charged for and you think my heads in the sand? hahaa FACT my ass!
What if I told you she tried to buy something from me last year and wanted to pay me with pills instead of cash?? There's a FACT for you. I read the charges, conspiracy...they supplied some of the prescription drugs that were sold by their kids maybe?
really

Rochester, NY

#55 Apr 30, 2012
woman wrote:
<quoted text> hahhaa ur a snitch urselfff. stfu.!
I don't use baby words like "snitch" but you can bet your skanky butt I'd turn in anyone I could for selling illegal prescription drugs! There's another fact for you.
They kept Taking

AOL

#56 Apr 30, 2012
Classy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Kayleen....keep digging yourself a bigger hole.....instead of selling drugs, maybe you should go to school and get an education, due to the fact that you can't spell and your grammar sucks!!!! You are 18 and not intelligent at all, and from your mugshot, you need to be the new face of Proactive, and you could stand to lose about 10 pounds!!!! You are FUGLY, going no where with your pathetic life, and are oblivious(which means that you don't have a clue), and since this is a public CHAT (not website dumb f*ck), we can keep this going as long as you want......but remember, I only state the facts, not untruths!!!!!
How are you able to get someones mug shot? You must be a public employee using a tax payer funded website because no one pays themselves to see that stuff.
really

Rochester, NY

#57 Apr 30, 2012
They kept Taking wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you able to get someones mug shot? You must be a public employee using a tax payer funded website because no one pays themselves to see that stuff.
?? Ummm...The mugshots were plastered all over the TV news, internet, and newspapers....I'm surprised that someone DIDN'T see them.
Classy

Warsaw, NY

#58 Apr 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
?? Ummm...The mugshots were plastered all over the TV news, internet, and newspapers....I'm surprised that someone DIDN'T see them.
It's on the channel 4 website.....the whole family!
Classy

Warsaw, NY

#59 Apr 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
What if I told you she tried to buy something from me last year and wanted to pay me with pills instead of cash?? There's a FACT for you. I read the charges, conspiracy...they supplied some of the prescription drugs that were sold by their kids maybe?
I think you should turn them in.....let them all rot in jail!
really

Rochester, NY

#60 Apr 30, 2012
I seriously can't take the ignorance of "girl" and "woman".(I suspect they are one in the same or least share a bloodline.) Get an education, learn to spell and use proper grammar, then maybe you can get a real job. You sound ridiculous talking about "snitches". If you don't want to get "snitched" on, don't sell drugs.
woman

Batavia, NY

#62 Apr 30, 2012
really wrote:
I seriously can't take the ignorance of "girl" and "woman".(I suspect they are one in the same or least share a bloodline.) Get an education, learn to spell and use proper grammar, then maybe you can get a real job. You sound ridiculous talking about "snitches". If you don't want to get "snitched" on, don't sell drugs.
hahaaahh get your danm storry straighht then who doo youu people thinkk you are. yeahh post your opinion nooonnee cares but if your opinon is completly faulse we have a righht to come on here and correct you. andd sorryy i didnt kno this was school its a danm webbsite we can spell anythingg how we wantt too ! get a reall jobb??? bitchh im sorry people did one thing and get caughht but other people can have pounds of coke and walkk aroundd freely. there was nothing foundd in the house no one hadd nothing. just someone was feiningg. and neededd to get out of trouble butt yett they still shoott shit up there arms while there snitching someone in they are thee danm skumm baggs. who the fuck gets drugs from some one while there wiredd and still shoves a danm needdle up there arm so umm yess the snitch is thee badd guy.!!!!!!!! get your danm storie straighht you dont know shit for truthh you guys just say what people are saying then add a little piece of yourr mind into the story. noone wants too hear the 2 cents you add in this peoples life. now stfu.
no one nos truth

Batavia, NY

#63 Apr 30, 2012
you all nedd to go to hell for talking shit about this family noone belongs in jail besides the one there now.
Idiots All Around

Batavia, NY

#64 Apr 30, 2012
I have been reading these posts and have come to the conclusion that the majority of you posting on this site are complete and utter morons.
girl

Batavia, NY

#65 Apr 30, 2012
kayleen? hahaha and who are you? to "really" What exactly did i try to get you to sell me if you got problems text me? You tell me to lose 10 pounds i only weigh 105 lmao...and if you really knew me you would know i am in school. wanna talk about me digging a hole yea your right bit*h its for you.I have stated nothing but the facts.
woman

Batavia, NY

#66 Apr 30, 2012
i wanna know whyy people are still running there mouth this was like 4 weeks ago and it wasnt even nothing serious everything u guys sayin nevver happendd.! stopp running your mouths lke seriously have nothing to do or talkk about besides this poor family getting a cused of shit. THEY CAME THERE TO FIND A MAN WITH A WARRENT !!!!!!!!!! IT WAS NOT A DRUGG RAID THERE WAS NOOOOOO DRUGS IN THEE HOUSE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gasport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Nabbed In Brazen Wilton Jewelry Store Rob... Feb 10 Paul 1
City lets go of Deputy City Clerk Feb 8 Lockport-foe 2
Looking for Biological Parents (Aug '12) Jan 30 Elizabeth Susan 14
"SAFE ACT" arrest (Oct '13) Jan 29 Rachel 13
Who is she? Jan 23 Marcus 1
News Akron man accused of DWI after driving into house (Jan '12) Nov '17 blew point15 3
New bar Nov '17 Foodpoisioning 3

Gasport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gasport Mortgages