Olcott Beach cleared

Olcott Beach cleared

There are 1 comment on the Grand Island Pennysaver story from Aug 22, 2013, titled Olcott Beach cleared. In it, Grand Island Pennysaver reports that:

The Niagara County Department of Health has rescinded a beach advisory at Olcott Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grand Island Pennysaver.

Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Great, just when summer's over! On the other hand my wife and I had to skip a visit this year because of financial problems concerning the purchase of a new house and difficulties in selling the old one, plus I caught some strange ailment cleaning-out the basement of the old one (went from a chubby-boy to an Auschwitz/Dachau-looking prisoner who ALSO has AIDS or cancer, and this happened practically OVERNIGHT too!).

As Charlie Brown and Linus would have said regarding the baseball season and the Great Pumpkin respectively: "Just wait 'til NEXT year"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gasport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Cobblestone Inn Medina NY Aug 13 J hayes 9
Lockport, NY. A good place to live? (Sep '07) Aug 8 Frank L 16
shannondoah farms (Aug '10) Jul '17 Tragic Indeed 122
News Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) Jun '17 Ghhhh 94
News Picket planned by union workers from 11 Absolut... (May '14) May '14 FTG 18
News School district's exercise program featured in ... (Oct '09) Sep '13 Who me 9
Were you notified to vote on the NEW TAX for Mi... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Disenfranchised V... 1

Gasport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gasport Mortgages