Barker Man Arrested

Jul 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKBW

On July 6, 2011 the New York State Police in Lockport in conjunction with the NFTA Police Department arrested JOHN W. INGHAM, age 27, of Barker, NY for Disseminating Indecent Material to minors in the first degree, a class D felony, and Endangering the Welfare of a Child, a class A misdemeanor.

Comments
41 - 49 of 49 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blueskieburning

Grand Island, NY

#44 May 4, 2012
nobody here knows the truth, so what basis is your "taste of truth" based on?
blueskieburning

Grand Island, NY

#45 May 4, 2012
just a simple question you seem more obsessed with the family then the piece of shit who committed the crime?
goes around comes around

Buffalo, NY

#46 May 5, 2012
blueskieburning wrote:
just a simple question you seem more obsessed with the family then the piece of shit who committed the crime?
So you admit John is a piece of shit. That is a step in the right direction.
blueskieburning

Lockport, NY

#47 May 6, 2012
yeah i do but how does this concern his family?
somebody i used to know

West Roxbury, MA

#48 Nov 23, 2012
blueskieburning wrote:
yeah i do but how does this concern his family?
i dated john years ago.he never was like how you all say.i loved him and honestly he did have a temper.i had a little daughter to look out for so for obvious reasons we broke up.i am sooooo saddened to see what has become of him.he was so sweet and we would sing our hearts out to music driving down the road.he was really amazing.i guess all good things come to an end.but when you have a tragedy happen thats why we have faith.i really hope everyone involved here comes out alright and learn from this.i know brandi personally to.shes a young girl who has grown from this too. Shes doing great actually.as for john keep your head up. I know how this spiraled out of hand but what happened happened.it will get better
gave me one good thing

Baltimore, MD

#49 Nov 29, 2012
I'm at a loss for words mainly because I didn't know this thread even existed but also because it made me stop and think about someone who has done nothing but make my life harder than it needs to be. John and I have a daughter and it breaks my heart that he has stepped out on her life. I'm not gonna sit here and bash him I just wish he would have made a different decision to support her so she knows her "real" dad. Fortunately I have an amazing boyfriend who on a daily basis does anything he can for that little girl. So John if you ever read this dont worry people are still taking care of your responsibilities but one day I really do think you will regret it...
pissed

United States

#50 Jan 17, 2013
goes around comes around wrote:
John Ingham is not on the Sex Offender Registry. I wonder what level he is considered? I am sure his father loves all the attention from this.
. I couldn't find him either why is that
comes around goes around

Buffalo, NY

#51 Jan 18, 2013
pissed wrote:
<quoted text>. I couldn't find him either why is that
It's because he is listed as a level 1 offender. They are not shown on the registry to the public. John and his old man both are still pieces of crap that deserve some attention.
dont forget john or bill

Buffalo, NY

#52 Aug 21, 2013
people have not forgotten either of them. wonder how many more young girls john has shown his tool to & how many more pistols bill has misplaced

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gasport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Figo01 441
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
phil rudnick Aug 29 haha 1
medina hospital (Apr '13) Aug 29 Marie 68
shannondoah farms (Aug '10) Aug 28 stayaway 117
Some upsets in village elections (Mar '07) Aug 25 Vote Zornow 7
•••
•••
•••

Gasport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••