Investigation 'inconclusive' in State...

Investigation 'inconclusive' in State Police Academy incident

There are 22 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Investigation 'inconclusive' in State Police Academy incident. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

An investigation into the alleged beating of a student at the West Virginia State Police Academy is inconclusive as to how he sustained his injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Of course it would be. Thats why you have state troopers out here on the streets who are dirtier then some of the criminals they arrest.
Conroy

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jul 30, 2010
The facts or truth wouldn't matter to some despite the findings. I hope some one b**** whips you
Seriously

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Aw thanks so much for that, obviously you are a way better citizen then I because you trust & respect all cops. Did you miss the thread on the state trooper under investigation for beating someone? Not this one either, there is another. I happen to know the victim of this particular beating & all he has ever wanted was to be a cop, an honest one. I cant imagine him ever doing anything to deserve such a thing such as this, so excuse me if maybe my faith in some of the local police is just lacking a little, but not all cops are good ones.
iPhone

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jul 30, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Aw thanks so much for that, obviously you are a way better citizen then I because you trust & respect all cops. Did you miss the thread on the state trooper under investigation for beating someone? Not this one either, there is another. I happen to know the victim of this particular beating & all he has ever wanted was to be a cop, an honest one. I cant imagine him ever doing anything to deserve such a thing such as this, so excuse me if maybe my faith in some of the local police is just lacking a little, but not all cops are good ones.
And not all are bad......
Seriously

United States

#5 Jul 30, 2010
I said not all are good & that "you have state troopers out here who are dirtier then the criminals they arrest." I did not say ALL were bad. I said not all were good. I happen to know a few on both sides of the fence & before some smartass gets on here accusing me of being a criminal, let me just say this, i am not a criminal, nor have i ever been. My brother is a state trooper therefore i know a lot of them & their "after work activities" but all were sworn in to defend the citizens, thats not just for 8 hours a day & it certainly Isnt right when some of them go home & do the exact same things that they have arrested people for that day.
guess who

Lubbock, TX

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Seriously wrote:
I said not all are good & that "you have state troopers out here who are dirtier then the criminals they arrest." I did not say ALL were bad. I said not all were good. I happen to know a few on both sides of the fence & before some smartass gets on here accusing me of being a criminal, let me just say this, i am not a criminal, nor have i ever been. My brother is a state trooper therefore i know a lot of them & their "after work activities" but all were sworn in to defend the citizens, thats not just for 8 hours a day & it certainly Isnt right when some of them go home & do the exact same things that they have arrested people for that day.
well, i guess ur brother is real proud of you speaking of stuff you know nothing about. you sleep under the protection that they provide everynight. so if you think that they are so bad go to somewhere that has no law enforcement and see how well you like it! imagine all the turds in all the prisons living around you and your family. let me guess you would be too scared to lay ur head down, so dirty cops or not you sure enjoy what they provide dont you.
Seriously

United States

#7 Jul 30, 2010
Omg seriously right now, you are an idiot. Yes, i sleep well knowing my brother protects me but i also have several guns that help. Idk about you but i would rather have no law enforcement then have dirty ones. Im not saying that all are bad but there are a handful who dont deserve the badge. Period. Ive heard several stories about certain cops pulling women over who did nothin wrong & asking them what they would do to get out of a ticket, cops who feed underage girls alcohol so they can get in their pants, cops who beat up the elderly because they "resisted arrest"...i would much rather have no enforcement then to have to worry about my teenage daughter getting pulled over by one of those dirty men. Say what you want because i really dont care, i made 1 comment & this turns into a personal attack against me. Whatever though, its cool. I have nothing but respect for my brother & those alike who actually do the right thing but the rest can go to hell & you can join them if you even wanna try to defend them.
Seriously

United States

#8 Jul 30, 2010
Oh & please tell me how i know nothing about this subject when i know the entire division & the young man who was attacked at the academy.
guess who

Lubbock, TX

#9 Jul 31, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Oh & please tell me how i know nothing about this subject when i know the entire division & the young man who was attacked at the academy.
well i guess your guns protect you everynight so how many times had you had to shoot someone for protection? let me guess 0. this is because of the protection that you are provided everynight dumb butt! if there were no laws then you couldnt even walk out on ur front porch with out shooting someone, so get over it. yea, there are bad cops but there are bad everything out there i.e. teachers, construction workers, doctors, preachers, and the list does not stop. its just bad police officers are more well known because they are singled out more and seen more.so why dont you talk about the real scum out there and quit attacking the police, because i bet u would call one in a heart beat if you thought you were about to get hurt! go tell ur brother what ur on here yapin bout i bet he would be very upset
Seriously

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2010
Um my brother knows & really doesnt care as long as no names are mentioned because its my opinion. Yes, i would call one if i thought i was in danger, but it would be my brother. If you agree that there are dirty cops why do you feel the need to attempt to argue with me? Yes, there are dirty teachers, etc. but teachers dont take an oath to defend our streets so of course dirty cops get more crap for it.
true

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Aug 1, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Aw thanks so much for that, obviously you are a way better citizen then I because you trust & respect all cops. Did you miss the thread on the state trooper under investigation for beating someone? Not this one either, there is another. I happen to know the victim of this particular beating & all he has ever wanted was to be a cop, an honest one. I cant imagine him ever doing anything to deserve such a thing such as this, so excuse me if maybe my faith in some of the local police is just lacking a little, but not all cops are good ones.
You are so right, not all cops are good cops....plenty of law enforcement officials (local/state) are arrested or asked to resign for going sideways. Remember this, sooner or later the bad cops will slip up.
Best

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2011
looks like that winkler boy who got beat at the police academy worked out just fine. i read where he was arrestes for trying to get some young boy to perform oral sex on him. looks like somebody was wrong. he he he he
Facts

Bluefield, WV

#13 Apr 29, 2011
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
well, i guess ur brother is real proud of you speaking of stuff you know nothing about. you sleep under the protection that they provide everynight. so if you think that they are so bad go to somewhere that has no law enforcement and see how well you like it! imagine all the turds in all the prisons living around you and your family. let me guess you would be too scared to lay ur head down, so dirty cops or not you sure enjoy what they provide dont you.
NO we dont enjoy it you f*^%*&%^cking dumba(*&%(*&%^&ss how would you like to be handcuffed and beat up u stupid son of a bit*&$ch!! There are good cops and there are bad cops. We shouldnt have to put up with the bad ones!! These are State employes and need to be hooked up2 a lie detector at least once a year and asked one question "HAVE U ABUSED YOUR AUTHORITY?" If there ownself says no then jail them for a year in general pop. Also since we need cops but ONLY good cops then have them better trained not like the State military police school here like they all brag about. Were they are taught NOTHING BUT how to hurt and how to get around the LAW!!! Can you believe that they are TRAINED in the loopholes to GET AROUND the LAWS they swear to uphold WTF!!! Last since most of our crime is either drug or domestic in nature THEY ALL NEED social sevice training!
Facts

Bluefield, WV

#14 Apr 29, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, not all cops are good cops....plenty of law enforcement officials (local/state) are arrested or asked to resign for going sideways. Remember this, sooner or later the bad cops will slip up.
Remember this is might be your brothers,dad,sons,uncles skull that bad cop smashes "just cause he felt like being an a&*%*&ss"(actuall y been said straight2 me like thatb4) Please People Wake up this is an easy fix.
lol

Rock, WV

#15 Apr 29, 2011
They probably beat him because he was making unwanted sexual advances on them.
Facts

Bluefield, WV

#16 Apr 29, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Omg seriously right now, you are an idiot. Yes, i sleep well knowing my brother protects me but i also have several guns that help. Idk about you but i would rather have no law enforcement then have dirty ones. Im not saying that all are bad but there are a handful who dont deserve the badge. Period. Ive heard several stories about certain cops pulling women over who did nothin wrong & asking them what they would do to get out of a ticket, cops who feed underage girls alcohol so they can get in their pants, cops who beat up the elderly because they "resisted arrest"...i would much rather have no enforcement then to have to worry about my teenage daughter getting pulled over by one of those dirty men. Say what you want because i really dont care, i made 1 comment & this turns into a personal attack against me. Whatever though, its cool. I have nothing but respect for my brother & those alike who actually do the right thing but the rest can go to hell & you can join them if you even wanna try to defend them.
I agree with you the scumbag lowlife that does that to children need2 die! Now give one a badge and what does he deserve? Some stupid sob that wants2 be a cop or maybe even is a city cop somewere mad at the world cause they cant make State or even County defending him!
bottomline

Beckley, WV

#17 Apr 30, 2011
Chris winkler is a bad cop. I had a younger guy friend of mine get picked up from my house by winkler while he was driving his cruiser, then he came back over later that night, winkler dropped him off and I don't know what they did but my friend was sooooooooo messed up on something and said him and Chris messed around. and that Chris made the comment "he was high as a kite"
The Wisher

Reston, VA

#18 Apr 30, 2011
did your young friends butthole hurt after winkler dropped him off?
lol

United States

#19 Apr 30, 2011
Chris Winkler (and others like him) are a festering boil on the ass of society.
actually

Beckley, WV

#20 Apr 30, 2011
The Wisher wrote:
did your young friends butthole hurt after winkler dropped him off?
it probably did! hahaha cuz he likes boys too lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 21 min Earl 33,445
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 29 min Louis 448
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 1 hr luci 2,365
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr -Prince- 5,982
Word assocation (Sep '07) 3 hr -Prince- 17,632
Jason Beavers is a sponge (Oct '13) 11 hr Youcantcme 4
Stadium Dr Welch 11 hr Porch Honkey the ... 3

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages