“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13918 Jan 19, 2015
Keep Smiling 3 wrote:
Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!.........LOL
You got caught gray boxing today and posting personal information. Why do you still have an account especially since you gray boxed as one who knows from Milton, WV?
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13919 Jan 20, 2015
Ever hear of an I-pad, that picks up the nearest location ? It may say you are anywhere, and may be. Lay OFF KS 3. YOU are on HER THREAD !
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13920 Jan 20, 2015
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it is over your head too so you are not alone there.. Just saying..
THANKS ! Weepy , thats the nicest thing you ever said to me. <3

Location hidden

#13921 Jan 20, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
Ever hear of an I-pad, that picks up the nearest location ? It may say you are anywhere, and may be. Lay OFF KS 3. YOU are on HER THREAD !
Who are you talking to Trying_1? I know an IP Address never lies, but have heard of a poster your buddies and you have teamed with to attack me has a history of copying people's IP Addresses. This poster even bragged about how they learned it posting in a forum they are permantly banned from according to their own Topix Comment. I have the screen shot stating what I am posting if needed. This poster bragged also if Topix banned them that Topix had not seen anything and bragged about all the accounts they would create. By the way, Trying_1 this is not Keep Smiling 3's Thread. These threads belong to Topix. Keep Smiling 3 gray boxes as one who knows from Milton, WV and I showed 2 threads, End of Time Thread in the CF where Keep Smiling got caught gray boxing as one who knows from Milton, WV and also in the Prayer Thread in Princeton WV where Keep Smiling was posting as one who knows from Miton , WV posting the same last name Keep Smiling accused me of being in Cooters where Keep Smiling 3, and Cookie_Parker, and Laci Ann 7 posted using their Topix Accounts to post this person's personal information because they accussed me of being this person and Topix still allows all 3 posters to keep an account and they knew what these 3 posters had done.
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13922 Jan 20, 2015
I KNOW this Laci Ann and KS3 won't lie, or SIN knowingly. They answer to GOD. Some may mistake what they say, or do, but, DO wrong in GODs EYES , "NO". IF ANY NEED PRAYER , and are SINCERE, they will surelly Pray for them. Then it's up to GOD to answer . They have no control of whom GOD blesses with help, "EXCEPT TO ASK", for it.
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13923 Jan 20, 2015
ALSO I haven' teamed to attack you. I ANSWER for my actions also. Besides I have Prayed for YOU, and am still hoping GOD wll lead you correctly, thu life. ASLONG as there's LIFE, there's HOPE with GOD.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#13924 Jan 20, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
HA! I forgot, <3
Good day TRYING.

How have you been? It is nice to see you posting.

Location hidden

#13925 Jan 20, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone, know what this post is all about ? Honestly , ME thinks it's over my head.
Continue to make excuses for your buddie's behaviors is all I view you doing in your comments to me.
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13926 Jan 20, 2015
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day TRYING.
How have you been? It is nice to see you posting.
GS, i catch you occasionally, here in Wv. and Delano. See you are doing OK . Sharp as ever. I hav. slowed down a lot on Topix, the ads kill my computer, and many times I have to fill in words that didn't write. Its hassel, but, Sometimes the thing works good enough. The old days of surfing all over the place, in five minute,are gone.

#13927 Jan 21, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
GS, i catch you occasionally, here in Wv. and Delano. See you are doing OK . Sharp as ever. I hav. slowed down a lot on Topix, the ads kill my computer, and many times I have to fill in words that didn't write. Its hassel, but, Sometimes the thing works good enough. The old days of surfing all over the place, in five minute,are gone.
Good morning TRYING.

Yes, I am much improved. Preparing to travel to the West Coast soon. I had hope to make it to Puerto Rico this winter, however; that didn't happen due to unforeseen events occurring on the West Coast. I hope all is well with you and yours.
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13928 Jan 21, 2015
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning TRYING.
Yes, I am much improved. Preparing to travel to the West Coast soon. I had hope to make it to Puerto Rico this winter, however; that didn't happen due to unforeseen events occurring on the West Coast. I hope all is well with you and yours.
Getting over the Flu, Getting a prayer answered occasionally . Things are looking " UP" ! I think I would like to winter in the VIRGIN ISLANDS !

#13929 Jan 21, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting over the Flu, Getting a prayer answered occasionally . Things are looking " UP" ! I think I would like to winter in the VIRGIN ISLANDS !
I love Puerto Rico and if you get the chance be sure to visit. Glad to read things are looking up.

#13930 Jan 21, 2015
Bree_Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello GodSmacked,... I almost hate to tell you, but I've recreated again from when you first and last posted with me. It's not much of secret anymore who I am, nor is my Topix reputation. How one can be made out to sound so notorious in only two years baffles my mind, but nonetheless I've been told before. Haha
I hope this post finds you well and your spirits are high as we are quickly getting through this first month of the New Year and a Happy belated one to you and yours. Hope writing 2015 hasn't been too challenging for some. Haha
Peace :)
____
I'd like to say Hello to SUNDOG as well.
Hello Dear.

My year didn't start out as I had hoped however I have been released to travel which is a big plus for me. Glad to see you are able to maintain this account and hope all is well with you and yours.
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13931 Jan 21, 2015
MAKING PEACE with GOD ~~~ An old question, when someone has passed on, is "DID THEY MAKE PEACE WITH GOD". Well it's VERY IMPORTANT, it requires , in prayer, CONFESSING ALL ONES SINS. Even if you aren't a Christian and Saved, IT WILL MEAN MUCH in TIME. YOU KNOW about every sin you have done in life, FACT IS GOD does also. So theres no sin that is hidden from him, but, confessing those sins. Is making peace and admitting the wrongs done. YOU WILL FEEL A BURDEN LIFTED if you do it truthfully. I advise saying " THE LORDS PRAYER" like most American people know, then say FATHER I HAVE SINNED, and then let it all out. Somethings will be very hard to confess, but, its all known anyway. Don't put this off TOO LATE in life, for no one knows what tomorrow will bring, or next year. OK ? <3 to all.

Location hidden

#13932 Jan 22, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
MAKING PEACE with GOD ~~~ An old question, when someone has passed on, is "DID THEY MAKE PEACE WITH GOD". Well it's VERY IMPORTANT, it requires , in prayer, CONFESSING ALL ONES SINS. Even if you aren't a Christian and Saved, IT WILL MEAN MUCH in TIME. YOU KNOW about every sin you have done in life, FACT IS GOD does also. So theres no sin that is hidden from him, but, confessing those sins. Is making peace and admitting the wrongs done. YOU WILL FEEL A BURDEN LIFTED if you do it truthfully. I advise saying " THE LORDS PRAYER" like most American people know, then say FATHER I HAVE SINNED, and then let it all out. Somethings will be very hard to confess, but, its all known anyway. Don't put this off TOO LATE in life, for no one knows what tomorrow will bring, or next year. OK ? <3 to all.
Do you believe in death bed confessions?

#13933 Jan 22, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting over the Flu
Good morning TRYING.

Hopefully your flu is continuing to improve.
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13934 Jan 22, 2015
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning TRYING.
Hopefully your flu is continuing to improve.
GOOD MORNING GS! I just may make it, the paper says the FLU may BE leveling off ? don't know how, but. maybe because I didn't go out and spread it. HA! HA! See you posted a few minutes ago. hav. a GOOD DAY !

#13935 Jan 22, 2015
TRYING_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD MORNING GS! I just may make it, the paper says the FLU may BE leveling off ? don't know how, but. maybe because I didn't go out and spread it. HA! HA! See you posted a few minutes ago. hav. a GOOD DAY !
You have a good day as well TRYING.
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13936 Jan 22, 2015
SOMEBODY <3 Has a BIRTHDAY coming up! SOON .
TRYING_1

Morgantown, WV

#13937 Jan 22, 2015
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe in death bed confessions?
I DO ! Because, thats life WE ALL,( most ), put off thiings like this for lots of reasons. A death bed confession, means YOU BELIEVE, AS LONG as many are strong and Healthy and Young enough, We feel we don't really need to change our lives, BUT, When REALITY, of the INEVITABLE sinks in WE are lost, and Fear for the future, WE want peace with GOD and Comfort. JESUS SAID!: " They that come last will be rewarded the same as those that come first " like, the late worker that was hired , and the workers that came before him, and had worked most of the day, The man that came late, received a full days pay, the same as those that worked longer complained. REMEMBER, The one doing the paying and rewarding is the one that chooses, what to pay. It's better to come to JESUS early in life, that way, HE has a chance to work many years on your character, to be more perfect. <3 <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 3 hr River Tam 44,155
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 9 hr Earl 40,223
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 9 hr Prince Charming 1,082
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 18 hr purplelady1040 40,020
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Just saying 4,194
Will kimball walmart close? (Jun '15) Thu The truth 48
How about some *found* memories of Davy? (Feb '07) Thu Matt 27

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance