Next Last

“Fire with doves”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2010
who is the blonde girl that works in the gary bantham deli
from wat i heard she is going to be the next tonya walker
along with the red headed girl that worked there that lives in #6 hollar
I have heard a lot of guys talking about the blonde saying she was really pretty
Blank Stare

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jul 1, 2010
There are 4 blondes in that Delli There is Kelly, Darlita, Brittany and Jackie. Who is new.

Jackie looks like a pill head
Kelly needs to put some cloths on and learn to wash her hands after she picks her nose like hell us custmers do see that! EW snot in food dont think so that tells us how you are when you are not there.

Darlita and Brittany seem nice they need to cheer up some but hell your working for the public id be sad to with dealing with the public.

“Fire with doves”

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2010
Kelly is a b*tch and thinks that everyone has to bow down before her........Then she goes around talking about guys that did nothing and beside they are only 13-18 year old boys they are going to make mistakes and they are going to talk dirty to 13-18 year old girls but that is wat they do and she has no right to do wat she does.............I think she need to get a life of her own before talking about kids....I mean really they are just kids who think that they know everything about sex and think they are ready to have sex but they are only kids and they only do wat they think is cool but.....thats not the point I am one of her step daughters friend from Mount View and from wat she told me..... Kelly dont respect anyone and says stuff about her step daughters friends just because they make mistake and kelly isnt even her step mom kelly only thinks she is
Blank Stare

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jul 2, 2010
Wow that is f**ked up I dont know any of them personally. But that is f**ked up. Thats not a b*tch thats just a dumba$$

“Fire with doves”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 2, 2010
Thats true But i mean there is no reason for her to talk about kids

“Fire with doves”

Location hidden

#6 Jul 5, 2010
Kelly needs to get a life nd grow up she has no reason to hate people that live in gary skygusty northfork or keystone......I am a friend of her step daughter like i told you before and Kelly better hope she never come down here to #10 Starting shit with the nice people on #10 hill because there is no fucking reason to do that
So she can just go help the coal truck girl
queen bee

Welch, WV

#7 Jul 6, 2010
i thin all the girls in the deli are sweet.darlita and brittany are the most decent ones there.rhonda finally got her a man too support her she married david finley a nice guy too good for her nasty ass.delena needs too shave that hairy mole.kelly needs too take a shower.jason is a male whore.i think millie is the sexiest one of all.
Raine

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jul 6, 2010
Brittany is a sweet heart very good person.
Shes getting married next year to.
Crimson

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jul 6, 2010
There is nothing wrong with someone having a Mole. They cant help what it does nor can anyone help what their body does.
1 post removed
mizz

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jul 7, 2010
how old is the kelly gurl?? and where she from i'm always in the gary bantam and id like her to say sumthin to me cuz ill grab that bitch over the deli counter and beat her ass.
SUNSHINE

Princeton, WV

#12 Jul 7, 2010
Who is this Kelly girl? Does she not live around the Gary area?
Brittany

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jul 7, 2010
Ok ok. I find Topix to be one of the dumbest dang sites there is and I work in that dang Delli no one there is Mrs. Amazing but at least some of us do try to do our job. And Don't talk about Delena She is very sweet and will do just about anything for anyone and I prefer working with her then anyone in that darn store. If you dont know her or anyone there personally you shouldnt open your mouth. And Jason is my cousin lay off he lives his life so you live yours what he does on his personal time and if someone spreads their legs to him that makes them jus as much as a whore as he is. There are two sides to every story.

And Raine You know I am getting married you talk to me and my fiance every day!!!
JC Miles

Bluefield, WV

#14 Jul 8, 2010
I know That Brittany chick she was always a hardcore chick. Good person though. Hate she getting married though but long she happy. She is one those very few people determined to make something of herself
Brittany

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jul 8, 2010
JC Miles wrote:
I know That Brittany chick she was always a hardcore chick. Good person though. Hate she getting married though but long she happy. She is one those very few people determined to make something of herself
F U I dont like you anyways. Tough cookies for you I am getting married reguardless if anyone likes it im not living for you or anyone else Im living my life i advise you do the same.
Tara

United States

#16 Jul 27, 2010
QUEEN BEE I don't know how you are and otherwise I don't care who you are but let me tell you one thing Rhonda aka my mother is not nasty by no means and she don't have a man taking care of her she works everyday at that hell hole so that she can pay her own bill if you don't know what you are talking about then you need to keep up month shut. Apparently you are just jealous. Thanks

“Fire with doves”

Location hidden

#17 Aug 4, 2010
Tara wrote:
QUEEN BEE I don't know how you are and otherwise I don't care who you are but let me tell you one thing Rhonda aka my mother is not nasty by no means and she don't have a man taking care of her she works everyday at that hell hole so that she can pay her own bill if you don't know what you are talking about then you need to keep up month shut. Apparently you are just jealous. Thanks
At least some one takes up for the good people but they need to keep they mouths shut
lol

Princeton, WV

#18 Aug 5, 2010
sounds like they are all on something down there!!!!Hoppy must be desperate for help!!!
Freakazoid

Spanishburg, WV

#19 Aug 5, 2010
Seems yall have bad taste in people it seems
1 post removed
casual observer

Princeton, WV

#21 Aug 23, 2010
the girls at the bantam are just trying to make a living.
just wont to know

Spanishburg, WV

#22 Aug 29, 2010
who is the new blonde at the deli

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) 2 hr janeebee 10
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 2 hr -Glinda- 6,152
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,480
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 7 hr purplelady1040 37,133
Southside football 23 hr Hurry up basketba... 1
Trump: The People's Candidate (Apr '11) Wed Not Earl 18
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Wed purplelady1040 33,984

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance