tax meeting was redneck city

tax meeting was redneck city

Posted in the Gary Forum

watcher

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 28, 2013
the meeting on increasing county taxes was so embarassing. all the rednecks screamed an stomped and showed their ignorance big time & most of them doing the most talking lived in panther. no wonder mcdowell cant get nothing. aint nobody gives no heed to a bunch of heatherns. their is a right and a wrong way to do thing and the heatherns did it real wrong at the meeting. most of them needed teeth or baths.
tough times

Princeton, WV

#2 Mar 28, 2013
I think the outcome proves who should be ashamed, and it DAMN sure ain't the folks from Panther!
Meetin

Bluefield, WV

#3 Mar 28, 2013
watcher wrote:
the meeting on increasing county taxes was so embarassing. all the rednecks screamed an stomped and showed their ignorance big time & most of them doing the most talking lived in panther. no wonder mcdowell cant get nothing. aint nobody gives no heed to a bunch of heatherns. their is a right and a wrong way to do thing and the heatherns did it real wrong at the meeting. most of them needed teeth or baths.
I agree!
Some of them looked like they just walked down out of the mountain's.

A large percent of them were very rude.
I've never seen hillbillies be for in my life act the way like some of them did.
Saw it on TV

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2013
watcher wrote:
The ones I saw running their mouths and screaming was from Iaeger, go watch it again on TV, and some were from Bradshaw.
hmm

Lovettsville, VA

#5 Mar 28, 2013
well it dont matter where they were from and what they look like they got the point across didnt they you must not own anything to haft to pay taxes on thats why your on here running your mouth if they want to do something they should raise taxes on alchool they have taxed everything else to death except that and let them take all that grant money and give our cops the things that they need to do their job i would like to no what all those grants was used on must be the paintings on the buildings because i havent saw anything else done in mcdowell co and they talk about the clean up looks like they would clean welch up in stead of worrying about something in the head of a hollow that no one can see look at that mess out there where writes auto were i dont see anything being done about that. so dont go talking about other people until you clean your own back door up you must not get out much and look around standing on the streets why dont you donate them some soap and a wash cloth and towel and loan the your garden hose or are you one or them
Panther Juice

Bluefield, WV

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Saw it on TV wrote:
<quoted text> The ones I saw running their mouths and screaming was from Iaeger, go watch it again on TV, and some were from Bradshaw.
I've never been to Panther/Ieager or Bradshaw.
Are they nice town's?
Hal Witzer

Hansford, WV

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Oh yes, they are beautiful places..clean,well manicured property...and the people are the best ever..Only things is, don't go there on a bus cause as soon as it stops someone will try and underpin it..other than that all the places are unique, one of a kind places...
1 post removed
Bradshaw

Bluefield, WV

#9 Mar 29, 2013
It makes me sick reading all the stuff you all post on here.

Sure Bradshaw has redneck's, Doesn't every small town?
HEY

War, WV

#10 Mar 30, 2013
how about a link to the video?
1 post removed
HILLBILLY

Catlett, VA

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Hal Witzer wrote:
Oh yes, they are beautiful places..clean,well manicured property...and the people are the best ever..Only things is, don't go there on a bus cause as soon as it stops someone will try and underpin it..other than that all the places are unique, one of a kind places...
yea it just as nice is up your way go out there were wright automotive dealership was look what a dam mess oil spilled all over the dam place oil buckets laying ever were an trash by the truck load but dnr wont say a thing to them but let them come down near iaeger panther riter see what they do fine the hell out of you dnr needs to look around welch an kimbal an northfork HONEST JUST LOOK WHAT A MESS UP THERE AT WRIGHS AUTOMOTIVE NASTY LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Town Meetin

Bluefield, WV

#14 Mar 30, 2013
I've never been to Panther or Bradshaw.
What's it like in those towns?
1 post removed
County

Bluefield, WV

#16 Mar 30, 2013
watcher wrote:
They say McDowell County is the poorest County in America.

"God Bless Da County"
Town Meetin

Bluefield, WV

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Some of the folks at da meetin did look like poor white trash.

They are da one's that gives our State a bad name
1 post removed

Since: Mar 13

warriormines

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Any time the media is involved, nothing postivie is ever said about McDowell County...
County Meetin

Bluefield, WV

#20 Apr 3, 2013
Are they gonna raise our taxes?
West Virginia

Bluefield, WV

#21 Apr 4, 2013
cowshed wrote:
Any time the media is involved, nothing postivie is ever said about McDowell County...
West Virginia is always made fun of/Put down.
HILLBILLY

Catlett, VA

#22 Apr 5, 2013
well i see they finally started cleaning hat mess up were wrights automotive about time nasty looking place wright in a business district
Bud Wiser

United States

#23 Apr 5, 2013
We sure have the largest amount of crooked politicians than anywhere else. Handing out favors to their clicks and screwing everybody else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Porch Honkey the ... 2,899
Trump utterly crushes Hillary in debate! 8 hr Trump 2016 1
How About Some Music WELCH ???? (Aug '14) 9 hr Wolverine33 10
Trump Lied About His Military Service (Apr '11) 10 hr Sundog512 31
Trump to expose lies during debate! Look out C... 12 hr Weepy 3
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 21 hr Sundog512 37,953
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Tue Princess Hey 6,277

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance