Naked Man in middle of 52 downtonwn N...

Naked Man in middle of 52 downtonwn Northforfk

Posted in the Gary Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Naked_Dude

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Anyone else see the guy in the middle of the road Wednesday around 6 -- buck buck buck naked stopping traffic
yuck

Spanishburg, WV

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Naked_Dude wrote:
Anyone else see the guy in the middle of the road Wednesday around 6 -- buck buck buck naked stopping traffic
Yes I happened to be driving by and saw this man. Who was he?
What on earth was he on to to he able to stand the cold? When I saw him he was just sitting in the middle of the road on his butt. When the police pulled up he got up and tried to walk away.
Naked_Dude

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Feb 6, 2013
He was apparently out for a while. I went through Northfork around 5:50ish - 6ish. I actually stopped so I would not hit him, and he put his hands on the hood of my truck--I started to move forward and he stepped off to the side - got out of the away. Kinda worried about the dude -- he looked out of it---aside from being buck naked --he had a crazy Charlie Manson look in his eyes. At least he is somewhere warm now albeit @ in jail or hospital.
crazy

Clay, WV

#4 Feb 6, 2013
was he white or black? young or old?
Gilbert

Hudson, OH

#5 Feb 6, 2013
About half the population have tiny transparent creatures about a third of a millimetre long called eyelash mites. Sounds like a case of eyelash.
Naked_Dude

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Feb 6, 2013
White dude -- looked like a taller Charlie Manson---well I've never seen Charlie nude, just his face.
The seeing eye

Maysel, WV

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Naked_Dude wrote:
White dude -- looked like a taller Charlie Manson---well I've never seen Charlie nude, just his face.
Someone will always have a answer for everything, and yours made me laugh, well done.
Deuce Bigalow

War, WV

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Sounds liked a stoned manwhore who got stiffed by a john or she-john.
none of your buisness

Bluefield, WV

#9 Feb 9, 2013
it was little robert moore

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2013
It's just Earldo. He packed all of his clothes for his imaginary trip to Alaska and now he hasn't got a thing to wear.
John

Troy, VA

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Naked_Dude wrote:
He was apparently out for a while. I went through Northfork around 5:50ish - 6ish. I actually stopped so I would not hit him, and he put his hands on the hood of my truck--I started to move forward and he stepped off to the side - got out of the away. Kinda worried about the dude -- he looked out of it---aside from being buck naked --he had a crazy Charlie Manson look in his eyes. At least he is somewhere warm now albeit @ in jail or hospital.
Diod he blo you a kiss?
John

Troy, VA

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It's just Earldo. He packed all of his clothes for his imaginary trip to Alaska and now he hasn't got a thing to wear.
It was probably Sundog trying to get away from Weepy. He had probably had enough.
John

Troy, VA

#13 Feb 9, 2013
If he looked like Charles Manson I would say it was Sundog for sure.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Sounds like Earldo woke up from his nap a little grumpy. Someoen needs to change his diaper and put him back to sleep.

He likes it when you sing "I've Been To Imaginary Everywhere."

It's his favorite song.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Tisk..Tisk The things Earl will do for a block of free Gov. cheese and to shake hands with the Mayor of Northfork.

Earl, you shouldn't tear your diaper off and run naked in town. The haz-mat team has to deal with your diaper!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 10, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
Tisk..Tisk The things Earl will do for a block of free Gov. cheese and to shake hands with the Mayor of Northfork.
Earl, you shouldn't tear your diaper off and run naked in town. The haz-mat team has to deal with your diaper!
Earldo was just practicing for his imaginary trip to Alaska for when he meets imaginary Sarah Palin.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 10, 2013
WhEN I first seen this thread, Earl was the first one to pop in my mind and did not bother coming in here because it sounds like something that makes people puke.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 10, 2013
Weepy wrote:
WhEN I first seen this thread, Earl was the first one to pop in my mind and did not bother coming in here because it sounds like something that makes people puke.
Maybe Earldo thinks Northfork is Alaska and he was chasing an imaginary Sarah Palin.
danielle

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Earldo was just practicing for his imaginary trip to Alaska for when he meets imaginary Sarah Palin.
I wish you and your flunkies would find another Topix to post your garbage on. Nobody reads further in the thread when you start your BS idiotic ramblings. There is seriously something wrong with you people. Smh...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Earldo thinks Northfork is Alaska and he was chasing an imaginary Sarah Palin.
Oh I think he claimed to went to San Antonio last year, still defending the Alamo or something to that effect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 1 hr paganbirdkeeper666 41,537
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 hr Eternal truth 40,103
What was exact location of Jeanette Walls house (Feb '08) 20 hr Weepy 5
This great country of ours needs help! 22 hr Weepy 14
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 23 hr Princess Hey 7,043
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) Sun Eternal truth 39,669
Where are the good hard workin single ladies Jul 21 Dee 5

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance