Good Morning Welch, WV. How's your ...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#64 Dec 9, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Good Morning Welch. Rainy day in store for us here. You?
Hope you have a great Sunday
raining this morning here as well.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#65 Dec 9, 2012
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
raining this morning here as well.
Still raining here..and cold...that's a chill not easily gotten rid of, either.
Welchsuxshyter

United States

#66 Dec 9, 2012
suxshyter here in the big city. depressing and dirty and drug infested. wish i could leave but im stuck.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#67 Dec 9, 2012
Welchsuxshyter wrote:
suxshyter here in the big city. depressing and dirty and drug infested. wish i could leave but im stuck.
Not if you have a stick, a sheet, and a thumb.....;)
John Doe

Troy, VA

#68 Dec 9, 2012
Welchsuxshyter wrote:
Road runs into and out of town.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#69 Dec 9, 2012
Well, have a great night Welch...see you a bit tomorrow.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#70 Dec 10, 2012
Good Morning Welch, WV

Have a great day!!!
2 posts removed
Earl

Troy, VA

#73 Dec 12, 2012
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cookie. Gray box isnt the end of the world, you are still comunicating.
Sundog is going to be mad at you. I thought you were HIS butt buddy.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#75 Dec 12, 2012
You thought?

That's funny....especially since you don't have the equipment necessary for "thinking."

Secondly, remember your opinion about how the election was going to turn out? Yeah, you were wrong.

Know what that means, poopy shorts?

Your opinions are about as worthless as you are.
Earl wrote:
<quoted text> Sundog is going to be mad at you. I thought you were HIS butt buddy.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#77 Dec 12, 2012
liberal in anderson wrote:
Thanks, Weepy. Not sure why the local mod removed your post, but maybe it's because they were pissed at you talking to me. GS is like that to those he can't beat.
uh looking at my screen it was your post removed, but I had posts removed before and does not aggravate me.

I have not been in a deep feud with anyone (Earl and bozos like that do not count, they are flies that needs swatted every once in awhile) since April and while feuds can sometimes be enjoyable I enjoyed the fact this is the longest I been on topix without sparring with someone (again Earl does not count, too easy) where it gets ugly.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#79 Dec 12, 2012
moi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just so stupid..they spread lies...they get others to attack...it's all just a game..and it disrupts really good discussions and drives people from the forums.
THIS place used to be HOPPING with political discussions and religious discussions. Now, most on here are socks of trolls.
They still happen Cookie but the opposition is still licking their wounds since the election, bunch of them hadn't shown up here since posting their propoganda before Nov 4.

Most of the ones that runs off does so because they cannot perform well in such discussions. I am not into religion, that subject is worse than sports and politics IMO.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#81 Dec 12, 2012
Corrector wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's slacked off in 2010...and there hasn't been much on here since. Earl doesn't count.
Republicans aren't licking any wounds...not on the forums I go to, they are still carrying on as if they are in power. Topix has lost a lot of posters..no one likes trolls.
It has been chilled out for awhile but the GOP variety at least 80% of them follows a script or puppets from another site, been that way for a decade with those types. You can always tell those types by running their rheteric thru a search engine and tell who their ventriloquist is.

I enjoyed hanging in Ohio topix two years ago and broke up a parakeet convention, pretty fun all they could do is hurl dumb insults and insult Bob Byrd since I had a WV ISP. They were pretty rough on him when he passed away, they considered him a traitor when Byrd changed hgis ways before those racists were even born.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#83 Dec 13, 2012
i love posting like this wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Sundog.
Hey Cookster. I just realized this was you. How's it going?

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#84 Dec 13, 2012
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been chilled out for awhile but the GOP variety at least 80% of them follows a script or puppets from another site, been that way for a decade with those types. You can always tell those types by running their rheteric thru a search engine and tell who their ventriloquist is.
I enjoyed hanging in Ohio topix two years ago and broke up a parakeet convention, pretty fun all they could do is hurl dumb insults and insult Bob Byrd since I had a WV ISP. They were pretty rough on him when he passed away, they considered him a traitor when Byrd changed hgis ways before those racists were even born.
Whether people liked him or not, Byrd stood up for WV. That is to be admired. He was a good man.
2 posts removed
Earl

Troy, VA

#87 Dec 13, 2012
Cookie---Saw you on MTV.

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#88 Dec 13, 2012
it is me Cookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really well. I find I like grey boxes...LOL!!!
They do have a certain amount of charm. I actually got a warning once for posting as a gray box. Not sure what that meant. It was back when we were all fighting with that crazy doctor person.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#91 Dec 13, 2012
Discussions rule wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that...a warning? Geeze...what's the world coming to? I don't think they mind grey boxes now.
I've always thought gray boxing was the way to go. Once they take away your account, they don't seem to have much power over you. They can still IP ban you, but there are ways around that as well.

I look at it this way. If that crazy doctor person is still posting (and he is) after all of the crap he has done and said on Topix, there's very little anyone can do to stop someone from posting if they are determined to do so. Minor set back at most.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#93 Dec 13, 2012
Discussions rule wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Well, favortism is a sure thing here. And like you said, gray boxing is a good way to go. Those who know me well, can email me. And those who want to email me,can ask my friends for it.
Have a great day...send some warmth here, will you? LOL!!! THat's all I want for Christmas..it's hard jogging in the cold.
Hey, TM21 says you are not banned. What's going on?
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Melbourne, Australia

#95 Dec 13, 2012
Gray boxing is fun wrote:
<quoted text>
For a day and a half I could not post. Anything I posted never showed up. My posts were removed. I acknowledged that I understand that my account may not be banned, but the ease with which local moderators blocked me from posting, or it was TM21 himself, I was certainly banned from topix.
Although this shows under my posting box.
NOT A WARNING: Your Cookie Parker account isn't banned. Topix Admin
I let TM21 know that not being able to post at the whim and fancy of people WAS being banned, and that I would rather be a gray box anyway.
Okay...cool. So it's a protest.

;)
8 posts removed
Cleveland

Hudson, OH

#104 Dec 14, 2012
Did you see the beautiful display in the skies last night. This poem/tune will grow on you,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky!

When the blazing sun is gone, When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light, Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark, Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go, If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep, And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye, Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark, Lights the traveller in the dark,-
Though I know not what you are, Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 7 hr River Tam 44,236
Trump: "Obama Should Stay Off Golf Course" (Mar '11) 18 hr Mr Wendell 16
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Mon Princess Hey 5,203
Teachers Strike Mon MR Truth N Conque... 49
Federal investigation unit set up to investigat... Mon Reup 186
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) Mon Princess Hey 7,675
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) Mon Princess Hey 1,747

Gary Jobs

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages