The Welch Hangout

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3504 Mar 21, 2013
Geez, for such a tolerant girlie man....
Apollo11911 wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice dear, be a good old lady and shuffle off to dinner.
PS don't forget your teeth.
You sure seem to have a problem with older people. What's up with that Apollohole?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3505 Mar 21, 2013
Notice Apollohole is completely unphased by that.
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Rue Paul, I mean really?
Now call him a girlie man and watch him spin into a hissy fit. LOLOLOLOL.
Redneckerson

Charleston, WV

#3506 Mar 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sir. These people from the Christian thread are very weak. Probably the weakest I've ever encountered on Topix. They confuse persistence for effectiveness and are easily the most hypocritical people I've ever seen.
Appolohole is searching deeply for something to be offended by and that's fine. It says a lot more about him that it does anyone else.
I believe in Jesus Christ ,He is my personal Savior. I went to these Christian threads a couple of times and never posted. Tell you the truth I could'nt tell the diff. between the believers and non-believers. I like reading Cooterdogs post on Her thread She seems like a good woman. I like honesty and people standing on their convictions. It's easier for me to be numbered with the transgressors ,than to stand with the self-righteous.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3507 Mar 21, 2013
Redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in Jesus Christ ,He is my personal Savior. I went to these Christian threads a couple of times and never posted. Tell you the truth I could'nt tell the diff. between the believers and non-believers. I like reading Cooterdogs post on Her thread She seems like a good woman. I like honesty and people standing on their convictions. It's easier for me to be numbered with the transgressors ,than to stand with the self-righteous.
Well in all honesty, I am not a believer--at least not in a biblical sense, BUT I think everyone should be allowed to believe as they choose and I respect that. Cooter is one of those people who practices what she preaches and I have the utmost respect for that. She's not judgmental and she's not "preachy." She's just good people, period.

I think the difference over there is that those people just want to argue with everyone regardless of their beliefs. That's one of the reason they have so much trouble over there.
Redneckerson

Charleston, WV

#3508 Mar 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in all honesty, I am not a believer--at least not in a biblical sense, BUT I think everyone should be allowed to believe as they choose and I respect that. Cooter is one of those people who practices what she preaches and I have the utmost respect for that. She's not judgmental and she's not "preachy." She's just good people, period.
I think the difference over there is that those people just want to argue with everyone regardless of their beliefs. That's one of the reason they have so much trouble over there.
Yes sir, everyone has a right believe as they choose fit as Americans. My Wife is the Godliest Woman I've ever been around {she puts up with me}I've told her she would enjoy posting and exchanging recipes and life stories with Cooter, but in all honesty she is just too busy, she don't stop from 5am till 9pm. But it keeps her young.
Redneckerson

Charleston, WV

#3509 Mar 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in all honesty, I am not a believer--at least not in a biblical sense, BUT I think everyone should be allowed to believe as they choose and I respect that. Cooter is one of those people who practices what she preaches and I have the utmost respect for that. She's not judgmental and she's not "preachy." She's just good people, period.
I think the difference over there is that those people just want to argue with everyone regardless of their beliefs. That's one of the reason they have so much trouble over there.
For years I did'nt believe and mostly the reason why is because of other peoples views and actions. Then a old man told me Salvation is personal and very few ppl see it the same. I ranted about the hypocrites and he told me something I never will forget. "It takes a smaller man than the hypocrite too hide behind the hypocrite"that saying and the way my Wife lived her life around me for changed me. Don't want to sound preachy: have a good evening.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Danville, VA

#3510 Mar 21, 2013
Apollo11911 wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice dear, be a good old lady and shuffle off to dinner.
PS don't forget your teeth.
Dear at 82, I still have all of my teeth, however; it does make me wonder if you have all of yours.
1 post removed

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Danville, VA

#3512 Mar 21, 2013
Apollo11911 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you do, you keep them in a glass. Don't for get the polygrip, Possum is tough to chew
Dear, you are welcome to think that if you like, however; I still have all of my permanent teeth at 82.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3513 Mar 21, 2013
I see this was a rather busy thread today.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3514 Mar 21, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear at 82, I still have all of my teeth, however; it does make me wonder if you have all of yours.
He may still have all of his teeth, but sadly, he has no brain.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3515 Mar 21, 2013
Weepy wrote:
I see this was a rather busy thread today.
It was, but only because Jay forgot to take his Midol.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3516 Mar 21, 2013
Redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir, everyone has a right believe as they choose fit as Americans. My Wife is the Godliest Woman I've ever been around {she puts up with me}I've told her she would enjoy posting and exchanging recipes and life stories with Cooter, but in all honesty she is just too busy, she don't stop from 5am till 9pm. But it keeps her young.
She would enjoy posting with Cooter and I am sure Cooter would enjoy posting with her.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3517 Mar 21, 2013
Redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
For years I did'nt believe and mostly the reason why is because of other peoples views and actions. Then a old man told me Salvation is personal and very few ppl see it the same. I ranted about the hypocrites and he told me something I never will forget. "It takes a smaller man than the hypocrite too hide behind the hypocrite"that saying and the way my Wife lived her life around me for changed me. Don't want to sound preachy: have a good evening.
I was kind of the opposite. I was raised a Christian and my southern WV family were all Christian. My grandmother was likely the best of the bunch. She walked the walk and talked the talk. I watched her die a long slow painful death and I thought if that is the price one pays for believing, then I want no part of it.

But still, I don't begrudge anyone their beliefs. The choice to do so or not is a very personal choice. I respect those who do and I resepct those who don't. But I will judge them by their actions and not their beliefs.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3518 Mar 21, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, you are welcome to think that if you like, however; I still have all of my permanent teeth at 82.
GS, you don't EVER need to justify anything about yourself to an idiot like Jay.

For Christ's sake, he belongs to a cult. His opinion is whatever Nuttie tells him it is supposed to be.

If she gets mad at him, she'll take his purse away.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3519 Mar 21, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was, but only because Jay forgot to take his Midol.
Did you know Spamoo made a cameo appearance in your conversation with the cult dude, about 2-3 pages ago? Whining about SW having a pic of it.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3520 Mar 21, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Spamoo made a cameo appearance in your conversation with the cult dude, about 2-3 pages ago? Whining about SW having a pic of it.
Yeah, I saw that. It was just inignificant whale whining, so I gave it the attention I thought it deserved.

She's just mad because SW found her stripper pictures and posted them.

;)

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3521 Mar 21, 2013
Suprised it only made one comment, it always loves to see someone go after you so it can insert itself but probably seen it was a losing proposition at this moment so it said "whoa I am backing down" and had the tugboats help it turn backwards and went the other way.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Danville, VA

#3522 Mar 21, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Suprised it only made one comment, it always loves to see someone go after you so it can insert itself but probably seen it was a losing proposition at this moment so it said "whoa I am backing down" and had the tugboats help it turn backwards and went the other way.
Yeah, that is usually when she shows up. She is so predictably stupid though.
1 post removed

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#3524 Mar 21, 2013
Hope everyone is doing fine tonight...

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3525 Mar 21, 2013
Mr_h wrote:
Hope everyone is doing fine tonight...
Been tired all day, but otherwise......hanging in there!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 2 hr Ultimate Truth 34,740
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr Eternal truth 40,074
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 5 hr -Glinda- 2,654
Favorite songs (Feb '13) 8 hr Eternal truth 1,072
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 15 hr Princess Hey 6,988
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 19 hr Princess Hey 5,146

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages