cooterdog's hang out

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7426 Mar 25, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Snowing here too. good morning everyone!
Good morning Naturalwonder. We are under a Winter Storm Warning until Tuesday.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#7427 Mar 25, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Snowing here too. good morning everyone!
No snow here until maybe Thursday but it is cold.

Location hidden

#7428 Mar 25, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No snow here until maybe Thursday but it is cold.
I hope you don't see this mess.:) Good Morning Satanic Witch.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Wilson, NC

#7429 Mar 25, 2013
No snow here, but it is going to be cold for the next few days.

Well, cold for Texas anyway.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#7430 Mar 25, 2013
Morning COOTERDOG, Lily and others,
Please stay warm and off the roads......I'd hate to hear about any of you getting hurt!!!

Hugs

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7431 Mar 25, 2013
After we had the snow around Halloween, I sarcastically figured it would snow on Easter as well, turns out I was not too far off, dunno how the weekend will go.

The first snow has disappeared, waiting on the next batch to fall.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7432 Mar 25, 2013
It's 73 degrees and sunny, CD and Sundog. Have a nice day.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#7433 Mar 25, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Night Emma! It's nice here, but a little on the cool side.

Location hidden

#7434 Mar 25, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Maybe soon my weather can be the same, Hey Its Emma. Thanks for stopping by and wishing a nice day and I hope you're day has been pleasant too.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7435 Mar 25, 2013
It has been snowing here all day too. This is the most snow we have gotten all winter...er...spring lol

I haven't been posting much lately because as usual my trolls are acting up. I am so tired of the childish ignorance by the same bunch. I stay off in hopes they quit for a while only to come back on to find they have went to my home forum and made polls about me. When does it all stop?

Goodnight guys my show is on "Hart of Dixie" love it!
Stay warm all!

#7436 Mar 25, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
It has been snowing here all day too. This is the most snow we have gotten all winter...er...spring lol
I haven't been posting much lately because as usual my trolls are acting up. I am so tired of the childish ignorance by the same bunch. I stay off in hopes they quit for a while only to come back on to find they have went to my home forum and made polls about me. When does it all stop?
Goodnight guys my show is on "Hart of Dixie" love it!
Stay warm all!
Stay warm, safe and enjoy your show:-)

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7437 Mar 25, 2013
Last call, time to closr up.

#7438 Mar 26, 2013
Good Morning CD, Emma, Lily, Weepy, Satanic Witch and other friendly posters......please be safe and warm if traveling....also be safe and warm at home......wishing you all wellness and a safe Tuesday:-)

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#7439 Mar 26, 2013
Morning all. Hope you are doing well this morning.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7440 Mar 26, 2013
Good afternoon, CD and Sundog. Have a fun day.

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#7441 Mar 26, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good afternoon, CD and Sundog. Have a fun day.
Hey Emma! How are you this afternoon?

Location hidden

#7442 Mar 26, 2013
There was a children's story named the Snowman by Andersen and in this story some girls sang a song and the snowman melted plus was never thought about again. I've been singing tunes all day and this children's story, Snowman lives up to its name a fairy tale. So many things have been closed tonight because of this latest snow.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#7444 Mar 26, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
There was a children's story named the Snowman by Andersen and in this story some girls sang a song and the snowman melted plus was never thought about again. I've been singing tunes all day and this children's story, Snowman lives up to its name a fairy tale. So many things have been closed tonight because of this latest snow.
Hey CD. Sorry to hear about your snow but look at the bright side--warmer weather will feel so much better when it gets here. Hope you are feeling well today.

Location hidden

#7445 Mar 26, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CD. Sorry to hear about your snow but look at the bright side--warmer weather will feel so much better when it gets here. Hope you are feeling well today.
SD, I am so blessed to have each of you that come here to talk to each other and to me. I apologize to each of you for whomever feels the need to put bad judits over each your comments regardless of content. I'm really looking forward to a change to a summer wardrobe. I'm still taking my new medication and thanks for asking about me, SD. I fixed potato soup in a slow cooker and cornbread twists for dinner. I had gotten a 8 Mile High Strawberry Cake at the bakery and the strawberries were so fresh for dessert. What are your plans for this evening?

“Of Course I Can”

Wilson, NC

#7446 Mar 26, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>SD, I am so blessed to have each of you that come here to talk to each other and to me. I apologize to each of you for whomever feels the need to put bad judits over each your comments regardless of content. I'm really looking forward to a change to a summer wardrobe. I'm still taking my new medication and thanks for asking about me, SD. I fixed potato soup in a slow cooker and cornbread twists for dinner. I had gotten a 8 Mile High Strawberry Cake at the bakery and the strawberries were so fresh for dessert. What are your plans for this evening?
The judgits don't bother me at all CD. I pretty much ignore them, but what I don't understand is why anyone would do that to Emma. She hasn't done anything to anybody. Obviously, someone got their feelings hurt really bad and just can't deal with it any other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 6 hr River Tam 28,108
Word assocation (Sep '07) 9 hr Princess Hey 18,115
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 9 hr Princess Hey 7,437
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 9 hr Princess Hey 3,000
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 2,907
"???tion" - word game (May '10) 22 hr SWAMP WITCH 106
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 22 hr SWAMP WITCH 885

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance