Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7390 Mar 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you have an important pm.......it's early and I didn't get much sleep last night!!!
Thanks for the PM and yes, I had someone send me a PM and tell me the very sad news yesterday.

Location hidden

#7391 Mar 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Morning Weepy and everybody else. Hope you all are doing well today.
Hello Sundog. Just one sleepy turtle hanging out in her shell today. How's your day?

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7392 Mar 23, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Weepy. I posted a few comments and got so sleepy. This medication that I'm taking is making me so sleepy. I've moved to my chaise lounge chair and wanted to come back and talk to each of you. Have you been watching any of the NCAA Tournament Games? I thought some of the games have been very interesting.
I watched Georgetown take a fall last night and that was a bad loss to them. Watched Marquette survive a scare, down 6 with less than a minute and won at the buzzer. Just watched Michigan win rather easily..

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#7393 Mar 23, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Sundog. Just one sleepy turtle hanging out in her shell today. How's your day?
Not too bad CD. My wife has gone down to visit a friend in Houston. My daughter is at a bar watching the Michigan State Spartans play basketball and I am just sitting here dog-sitting her dogs and enjoying the nice day. It was cool and cloudy, but now it is warm and sunny.

Was thinking about making spaghetti or chili, but don't have the necessary ingredients for either and not in the mood to go to the store.

Location hidden

#7394 Mar 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bad CD. My wife has gone down to visit a friend in Houston. My daughter is at a bar watching the Michigan State Spartans play basketball and I am just sitting here dog-sitting her dogs and enjoying the nice day. It was cool and cloudy, but now it is warm and sunny.
Was thinking about making spaghetti or chili, but don't have the necessary ingredients for either and not in the mood to go to the store.
I think we are suppose to get another winter storm moving in tomorrow evening with snow and ice. It's cold and calm here. Hum...don't know about your food choices if you don't have the necessary ingredients. Cold cuts and soup might be a substitute. Found a quick fix...Can of chili...Roadhouse Chili is good and pour it over cooked rice. It fills you up, cooks fast, and not a big mess to clean after you prepared a meal.

Location hidden

#7395 Mar 23, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched Georgetown take a fall last night and that was a bad loss to them. Watched Marquette survive a scare, down 6 with less than a minute and won at the buzzer. Just watched Michigan win rather easily..
I watched one team from Florida and didn't get to view the entire game. Some of these teams have great basketball players with a lot of talent.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#7396 Mar 23, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I think we are suppose to get another winter storm moving in tomorrow evening with snow and ice. It's cold and calm here. Hum...don't know about your food choices if you don't have the necessary ingredients. Cold cuts and soup might be a substitute. Found a quick fix...Can of chili...Roadhouse Chili is good and pour it over cooked rice. It fills you up, cooks fast, and not a big mess to clean after you prepared a meal.
Thought about cold cuts too, but we're out of bread. LOL. Somebody is just going to have to go to the store and I'll be danged if it is going to be me!

Location hidden

#7397 Mar 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought about cold cuts too, but we're out of bread. LOL. Somebody is just going to have to go to the store and I'll be danged if it is going to be me!
Yikes! I have to tell you this one since you mentioned bread. Was getting my medication yesterday and a woman had her car parked in front of the store and she was wearing PJs and she had a gallon of milk set on the pavement and was bent over with a full moon showing...She exclaimed; "Mom I'm showing all these men my bottom...for a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk." She was messed up and probably shouldn't of been driving. She was even wearing house slippers. Everyone outside the store was laughing so much they were crying. The mom exclaimed; "Did you wear clean underwear?" No need to worry about underwear.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#7398 Mar 23, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Yikes! I have to tell you this one since you mentioned bread. Was getting my medication yesterday and a woman had her car parked in front of the store and she was wearing PJs and she had a gallon of milk set on the pavement and was bent over with a full moon showing...She exclaimed; "Mom I'm showing all these men my bottom...for a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk." She was messed up and probably shouldn't of been driving. She was even wearing house slippers. Everyone outside the store was laughing so much they were crying. The mom exclaimed; "Did you wear clean underwear?" No need to worry about underwear.
LMAO!!! Sounds like welfare day at Kroger. You never know what you are going to see on that day.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#7399 Mar 23, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the PM and yes, I had someone send me a PM and tell me the very sad news yesterday.
It was a shock to me because we had just exchanged pms not that long ago!!!

Please take care of yourself!!!

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#7400 Mar 23, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a little back pack on Carmen with some cash and a list of items that you want and send her.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#7401 Mar 23, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Yikes! I have to tell you this one since you mentioned bread. Was getting my medication yesterday and a woman had her car parked in front of the store and she was wearing PJs and she had a gallon of milk set on the pavement and was bent over with a full moon showing...She exclaimed; "Mom I'm showing all these men my bottom...for a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk." She was messed up and probably shouldn't of been driving. She was even wearing house slippers. Everyone outside the store was laughing so much they were crying. The mom exclaimed; "Did you wear clean underwear?" No need to worry about underwear.
LMAO! One of my peeves is people who go out into public in their PJs. Unless someone is very ill they surely can take the time to change into regular clothing before going out.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#7402 Mar 23, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a little back pack on Carmen with some cash and a list of items that you want and send her.
Great idea.....except that Carmen could not be trusted to bring it home.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#7403 Mar 23, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! One of my peeves is people who go out into public in their PJs. Unless someone is very ill they surely can take the time to change into regular clothing before going out.
Oh.

Then you'd be proud of me today. I am wearing camo shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and flip flops.

Lovely....no?

My wife just came home and said "please tell me you didn't go out dressed that way."

;)

I did.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7405 Mar 23, 2013
I had a nice day at the mall, CD and Sundog. Have a good night. :-)

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#7406 Mar 23, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day at the mall, CD and Sundog. Have a good night.:-)
Enjoy your evening Emma!

Location hidden

#7407 Mar 23, 2013
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day at the mall, CD and Sundog. Have a good night.:-)
You have a good night too, Hey Its Emma.

Location hidden

#7408 Mar 23, 2013
Goodnight everyone. I pray each of you has a peaceful night's rest. Sweet dreams.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#7409 Mar 23, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
Goodnight everyone. I pray each of you has a peaceful night's rest. Sweet dreams.
Night CD. Rest well.
1 post removed

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#7411 Mar 24, 2013
Morning CD, Weepy, SW, Lily and others who post here.......wishing you all a warm, healthy day:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 7 min Shoshana 20,099
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 12 min I KNOW 2,497
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 57 min _FLATLINE-------- 4,120
David Bandy (Aug '12) 1 hr greatfriend 10
3 word story (Jul '11) 1 hr Misty Fitch 1,286
W.W.J.D. Laci Ann 7 Thread (Feb '12) 1 hr GodSmacked 3,047
Word assocation (Sep '07) 3 hr Mona Leeza 15,930
Gary Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web