cooterdog's hang out

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#6321 Feb 15, 2013
Gods Word wrote:
Sundog and his witches and trolls will be brung down if we pray for our topix to be clensed of them. and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Bring it on.
Recht die Drommel! Das Lied von die Satanischer Reich!
Eja! Eja! Alal
Drums out of the darkness, listen well.
Drums beating like thunder straight from Hell.
Trumpets are blaring, the time's come round
Satan is here to claim His ground!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#6322 Feb 15, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Luckily, it is not your decision to make.
Long time no see.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6323 Feb 15, 2013
I don't know CD about the IV antibiotics. I could actually do them at home. I am actually an RN by profession so I could actually administer them myself if he would do that. I am just doing as he says.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6324 Feb 15, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
I don't know CD about the IV antibiotics. I could actually do them at home. I am actually an RN by profession so I could actually administer them myself if he would do that. I am just doing as he says.
Good Morning Lily. I hope you are feeling/doing better.

Location hidden

#6325 Feb 15, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Lily. I hope you are feeling/doing better.
I feel okay SN. Thanks for asking. Hope you are getting some of this gorgeous sunshine I have out my way! It's great medicine for the soul!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#6326 Feb 15, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I could say they are but Dr. gave me more bad news today. He did a culture of the incision and prescribed a stronger antibiotic and said we may still have to go back to surgery to get rid of the infection. Will know more when the culture returns in a few days. I am getting quite discouraged. I want to go back to work and this is just pushing that date back more. It has also made getting around harder since I have been putting off physical therapy but I am going to start going to it on Monday. Thanks for thinking of me.
The one bad thing about joint replacement is infection in the first three years of surgery. I hope all turns out well for you because a dear friend of mine had to have her hip replacement removed in order to clear up the infection that had attacked the joint itself. She, too stayed at home for physical therapy and demanded I be hospitalized for mine due to her issues.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#6327 Feb 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nat? Is that really you?
Welcome back!
Yep buddy, just got tired of it for a while. All ready shook Nettie's Pi$$ Stop up...lol.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6328 Feb 15, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Yep buddy, just got tired of it for a while. All ready shook Nettie's Pi$$ Stop up...lol.
LOL...I bet that was fun.

;)

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, WV

#6329 Feb 15, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Yep buddy, just got tired of it for a while. All ready shook Nettie's Pi$$ Stop up...lol.
SO easy to do. Lots of glass houses.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#6330 Feb 15, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
You've got mail:-)

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#6331 Feb 15, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>SO easy to do. Lots of glass houses.
I'm certain this would applied to you as well!!!

I mean, you've been gone for a bit and yet, you feel the need to attack folks who aren't even bothering you!!!!

Not cool!!!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Manalapan, FL

#6332 Feb 15, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>SO easy to do. Lots of glass houses.
So very nice to see you NW. Hope all is well with you. Oh and I just read the funniest thing on the Christian forum and I just adore the conspiracy theories.

Since: Jun 11

Princeton, WV

#6333 Feb 15, 2013
Redneckerson wrote:
<quoted text> The simple fact is; He was a left-wing murdering fanatic as his manifesto suggests even making taunting comments to the children of his victims. No different than a right-wing fanatic than burns abortion clinics and kills abortion Drs. He was a murderer and needed to die. This Country has been soo divided by politics,that now a murderers politics are taken into account of the terrible crimes they commit. Now people are calling Dorner a hero,and on par with John Brown [Harpers Ferry Fame} He stated how his actions will help ban certain weapons. People need a hero but a murdering fanatic is no hero.
Is that what Rush told you? Issues such as this is way too complex for those who spews labels at everything like you are doing. Spare me with your silly partisan hackery. This aint politics this is a freaking tragedy we are discussing.

Since: Jun 11

Princeton, WV

#6334 Feb 15, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
Hey NW, glad to see you back.

Location hidden

#6335 Feb 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got mail:-)
I have been resting most of today. Not feeling real great.

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6336 Feb 15, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
Happy be-lated B-Day CD!
Thank you, SW. I partied too much and I needed a PJ Day. I've slept a lot today. I hope you are doing well today.

Location hidden

#6337 Feb 15, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been resting most of today. Not feeling real great.
Please be careful. Something I've learned the hard way is if you start sleeping a great deal and not eating and drinking a lot of fluids...please go back to the docs even though you may not want to...I'm really worried about you. We are here for you.

Location hidden

#6338 Feb 15, 2013
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Luckily, it is not your decision to make.
Hi Naturwonder. Long time no see. How's Newton? What has been happening in your neck of the woods?

Location hidden

#6339 Feb 15, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what Rush told you? Issues such as this is way too complex for those who spews labels at everything like you are doing. Spare me with your silly partisan hackery. This aint politics this is a freaking tragedy we are discussing.
Good afternoon, Weepy. I hate to admit it, but I've been sleeping a lot today. I did find this interesting about Russia.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/15/us-...

Location hidden

#6340 Feb 15, 2013
Has anyone been watching this story about a meteorite exploding over Russia?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/15/us-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr UTrashy 1,481
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) 9 hr janeebee 10
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 9 hr -Glinda- 6,152
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 15 hr purplelady1040 37,133
Southside football Wed Hurry up basketba... 1
Trump: The People's Candidate (Apr '11) Wed Not Earl 18
Poll Should 12 year old girl date 18 year old guys? (Jun '10) Aug 19 Concerned 152

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages