How can post b removed ?

How can post b removed ?

Posted in the Gary Forum

vi-vi-vi

Pineville, WV

#1 Mar 20, 2013
How can I make fun remarks to SD an all my post removed. Not only to him but others whats the matter with this person DOE.S HE RUN TOPIX I thought this was a free country as long as you did.nt cuss to anyone. It should stay on lord knows he sure have said real bad things to people in the past.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 20, 2013
In that post you somewhat admit you have a past here, personally you are either a poster that had an account banned and has a bad rep or you are trolling, using several locations to mask yourself. I tend to believe it is the former, not many people gets zapped automatically just for smack talk alone, I bet you been on topix about at least two years and you are playing dumb.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2013
You sound familiar, someone that has a problem with punctuation and that defines your personality.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Awww....you poor widdle thing. Are your feelings hurt?
vi-vi-vi wrote:
How can I make fun remarks to SD an all my post removed. Not only to him but others whats the matter with this person DOE.S HE RUN TOPIX I thought this was a free country as long as you did.nt cuss to anyone. It should stay on lord knows he sure have said real bad things to people in the past.
Here.

Try some of this:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XVU7lhjZjqg/SfG7U14...

I hear it works wonders for sore little bottoms.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Weepy wrote:
In that post you somewhat admit you have a past here, personally you are either a poster that had an account banned and has a bad rep or you are trolling, using several locations to mask yourself. I tend to believe it is the former, not many people gets zapped automatically just for smack talk alone, I bet you been on topix about at least two years and you are playing dumb.
I know who it is. I even have his picture....

http://lpaustin.com/wp-content/uploads/crying...

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#7 Mar 20, 2013
By the way, there's only one way a post can be removed and that is by a moderator. I didn't report you because stupidity is not against Topix TOS, so apparently, these threads are being watched by a mod.

My guess is they removed you for being really bad at trolling.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#8 Mar 20, 2013
vi-vi-vi wrote:
Yes, Sundog runs topix.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Sundog runs topix.
;)

Shhhh!

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Shhhh!
It appears all the threads on Welch are looking like Swiss Cheese now. I just cannot figure out why anyone would waste the time to try and post from a ban account unless it is a "special ban".

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears all the threads on Welch are looking like Swiss Cheese now. I just cannot figure out why anyone would waste the time to try and post from a ban account unless it is a "special ban".
You mean one that allows them to PM and remain on the leaderboard?

LOL.

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean one that allows them to PM and remain on the leaderboard?
LOL.
It appears that is the new way to ban on topix. LMAO

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 20, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that is the new way to ban on topix. LMAO
Is it "ban" or is it "ban-boozle?"

LOL.
Text Comment

Bluefield, WV

#15 Mar 20, 2013
vi-vi-vi wrote:
Grow Up!
You should read the TOS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 min The facts poeple 1,297
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr luci 5,560
Word assocation (Sep '07) 5 hr luci 17,385
Rumor? 9 hr Randy 21
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 10 hr Sundog512 32,479
lp Mon you know 1
Dustin Chandler Sun Wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages