PCW Wrestling in Caretta July 10th at...

PCW Wrestling in Caretta July 10th at 7:30

Posted in the Gary Forum

“Have you tryed Linux”

Since: Jan 08

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Everybody come out and see the best new wrestling show to hit Southern WV!!! Brought to you by TDJ Promotions. Featuring local favorites Travee Havok, Hustler Rip Manson, Chris Milenko, and a 10 man battle royal!!! Bell time is 7:30 be there for a great night of action!!!

“Have you tryed Linux”

Since: Jan 08

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jul 7, 2010
Just a reminder there will be wrestling at the old Caretta school this Saturday July 10th
1 post removed
just a joke

War, WV

#4 Feb 4, 2013
This wrestling show was just a joke to see grown men out there grabbing each other an idiot fans and sitting around screaming like a bunch of idiots kids running around out of control screaming profanity and their fathers or mothers are not there are in the wrestling ring 1 little girl with glasses up there supposed to be 1 of the wrestlers kids was cussing this is just a joke people paid money to see idiots when they can stay at home and watch it on television and see real wrestlers that have a future not fake wrestlers who were trying to be somebody get a life half the show is on SSI and foodstamps so what the goverment is paying people to play a wrestling ring if so hey where do I sign up i think it is a low down dirty shame and this Manson fellowi thought he was a fat over weight wash out who puts these men in tights i almost lost my supper when i seen him all that fat ante where its at and that rocking rebel he uses drugs and his wife's a w*or* there's 5 men possibly the daddy of her child what is Michael Teasley and Gary Coleman Jake Dawson Ronnie horn and lers not forget James Roberson the rocken rebel himself 3times you would think if he can have kids he would already have them by now Gary leave his wife goes lives with them for 3 months then BAM she's pregnant and they party at Michael ray and Jakes till he left town just look at her facebook she's gotta all on there and then there's ox and TJ In PCW they don't even know what they're doing here just a year ago TJ was my drug dealer and messing with a Gilbert going through a divorce hell he only took his wife back because of her health he figured she's done he might is will stand by her like his father and brother stood by their wives to make you feel better about f****** a gilbert he found out they wanted him for money and what they can get so he wen't back to his wife to ease his conscience I bet she's living in Missouri I feel bad for her he's a piece of crap and ox baker thinks he is the stuff he is just a wanna be boss he don't run any thing he needs to stop he is just a big mouth jerk who in their right mind wants to get in the damn ring for 10 dollars all night long I freakin prostitute that who if she is on crack that's why coy and tree don't work for them any more it is a second rate wrestling show if you wanna see some real wrestling watch WWE on your television people
concerned

War, WV

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Shut up on my husband and his friends i might not agree with a lot of things he does but he is my husband for better or worse I said I would stand by him so lay off and as for my cousin it is his child so shut up if you have a problem say it to his face don't be a cyber bully it's easy to sit behind a screen and say what you say but it's different when you're in someone's face put your real name I will and shut up on my brother in law we may have our differences but we are family you are not so yea i will defend him to

Jenny Jervis
someone who doesnt care

Ona, WV

#6 Feb 5, 2013
just a joke wrote:
This wrestling show was just a joke to see grown men out there grabbing each other an idiot fans and sitting around screaming like a bunch of idiots kids running around out of control screaming profanity and their fathers or mothers are not there are in the wrestling ring 1 little girl with glasses up there supposed to be 1 of the wrestlers kids was cussing this is just a joke people paid money to see idiots when they can stay at home and watch it on television and see real wrestlers that have a future not fake wrestlers who were trying to be somebody get a life half the show is on SSI and foodstamps so what the goverment is paying people to play a wrestling ring if so hey where do I sign up i think it is a low down dirty shame and this Manson fellowi thought he was a fat over weight wash out who puts these men in tights i almost lost my supper when i seen him all that fat ante where its at and that rocking rebel he uses drugs and his wife's a w*or* there's 5 men possibly the daddy of her child what is Michael Teasley and Gary Coleman Jake Dawson Ronnie horn and lers not forget James Roberson the rocken rebel himself 3times you would think if he can have kids he would already have them by now Gary leave his wife goes lives with them for 3 months then BAM she's pregnant and they party at Michael ray and Jakes till he left town just look at her facebook she's gotta all on there and then there's ox and TJ In PCW they don't even know what they're doing here just a year ago TJ was my drug dealer and messing with a Gilbert going through a divorce hell he only took his wife back because of her health he figured she's done he might is will stand by her like his father and brother stood by their wives to make you feel better about f****** a gilbert he found out they wanted him for money and what they can get so he wen't back to his wife to ease his conscience I bet she's living in Missouri I feel bad for her he's a piece of crap and ox baker thinks he is the stuff he is just a wanna be boss he don't run any thing he needs to stop he is just a big mouth jerk who in their right mind wants to get in the damn ring for 10 dollars all night long I freakin prostitute that who if she is on crack that's why coy and tree don't work for them any more it is a second rate wrestling show if you wanna see some real wrestling watch WWE on your television people
I just want to let you know that you don't have the balls to post who you are...when you think you do, me and my husband will face you and see then who will do the talk...we have a good ideal who you are you piece of sh*t....you are jealous that me and james are happy and we are gonna have a baby and its not yours....if a friend is in need of a place to live, would you turn your back on them? you need to leave my friends alone because they are none of your business and mess with them and you would regret every letter of every word you say that comes from your ass cause your mouth knows better...
get a life people

War, WV

#7 Feb 5, 2013
To all you screw ball people can go suck a dick you talk too much s*** about things you know nothing about You don't know a damn thing about that baby of my cousin's rockin rebel it ain't his his wife is having affair with me I'm his cousin haha and i'm female and tj ante no drug dealer hell if he was don't you think his truck would be on the road instead of being broke down lol dumb ass people
MAFhweuitg

North Tazewell, VA

#8 Jun 15, 2013
get a life people wrote:
To all you screw ball people can go suck a dick you talk too much s*** about things you know nothing about You don't know a damn thing about that baby of my cousin's rockin rebel it ain't his his wife is having affair with me I'm his cousin haha and i'm female and tj ante no drug dealer hell if he was don't you think his truck would be on the road instead of being broke down lol dumb ass people
oh look at me i call people names on Topix. that must make me a badass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 32 min Sundog512 1,542
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr texas pete 37,214
welch subway (Jun '08) 2 hr Cupcake N Donuts 37
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) 5 hr Weepy 13
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 7 hr luci 6,164
Idiots walking in front of traffic 12 hr Alien 3
Trumps offer to Obama (Oct '12) 14 hr Sundog512 108

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance