Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2011
wonder

Princeton, WV

#1 Jul 8, 2011
we have many speeding cars and trucks in gary one black car maybe a ford prode doing 60-70 mph up and down the road and nothing done about it,i like to walk and this is getting very dangerous to do please lyle or who ever is on duty in gary please help.
Retired LEO

Maysel, WV

#2 Jul 8, 2011
I get passed CONSTANTLY on the double yellow lines because I do the speed limit!(well, ok, I do 30 in the 25, and STILL get passed and flipped off!)
help

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 9, 2011
hay somebody do something here in gary i am going to call wvva and have them come down with radar gun and show on tv how this crap is going on here and nothing being done. who cares about 5mph over speed limit but its 20 or 30 mph over or more.
opinion

Maysel, WV

#4 Jul 12, 2011
Also the coal trucks speed up through there as well. And early in the morning there is a gold colored car that likes to pass everyone and it don't matter where he is at. This dude works at the jail and maybe if he would leave a little bit earlier for work he wouldn't have to speed and possibly hurt or kill someone.
enough

Princeton, WV

#5 Jul 13, 2011
we all need to go to the next council meeting and maybe we can get something done if not call the state police and charlston.
Sam

Farmville, VA

#6 Jul 19, 2011
I think they should get the electric chair or be forced to eat at the Sterling Drive Inn.
hello

Princeton, WV

#7 Aug 18, 2011
opinion wrote:
Also the coal trucks speed up through there as well. And early in the morning there is a gold colored car that likes to pass everyone and it don't matter where he is at. This dude works at the jail and maybe if he would leave a little bit earlier for work he wouldn't have to speed and possibly hurt or kill someone.
you sould like this nosyold biddy I know that likes to start trouble!!!!
Saigon

Bluefield, WV

#8 Aug 28, 2011
Well-I think you will find that your mayor isn't living in Gary,Princeton is the place to be.Now the cat is out of the bag.Heard that some of the council quit.This is worth looking into.
look out

Bluefield, WV

#9 Sep 14, 2011
wonder wrote:
we have many speeding cars and trucks in gary one black car maybe a ford prode doing 60-70 mph up and down the road and nothing done about it,i like to walk and this is getting very dangerous to do please lyle or who ever is on duty in gary please help.
that is chris walker and put u and i are his nasty ho wife leana and yes the cop knows he has no driver and ins.u and i are paying taxa for that trash.they need to stop paying the police.
look out

Bluefield, WV

#10 Sep 14, 2011
Saigon wrote:
Well-I think you will find that your mayor isn't living in Gary,Princeton is the place to be.Now the cat is out of the bag.Heard that some of the council quit.This is worth looking into.
t thought she had to live in gary to be the mayor. gary has always lie and they are not going to stop now. they have their 2 girls doing the dirty work.the 2 eliz.marie s and L ford. but iam shocked rev w lets it go on in churh
Saigon

Oakvale, WV

#11 Sep 15, 2011
I would have to check the books, But I do think the
mayor should live in the city all the time.It may be better to get rid of being a city and become part of the county again.
SNAP

Bluefield, WV

#12 Sep 24, 2011
So who is our acting mayor????? We need a house cleaning in this town.....some kind of rules and regulations......This town has gone down to nothing.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 min COOTERDOG 22,121
what is the usefulness of topix 5 min texas pete 13,225
Thought for the day. (Oct '13) 26 min Garthok 1,474
Debate: Ferguson - Welch, WV 28 min NDanger 85
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr _Zoey_ 15,451
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,541
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 57,079
•••
•••
Gary Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gary News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gary
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••