Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#19337 Jul 8, 2013
A is for AIPAC

Moorestown, NJ

#19338 Jul 8, 2013
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
..........all the AIPAC fifth column and the crooked lawyers and the FUSION CENTER poodles need to be voted out of office ..........try them as traitors like Jonathan Pollard, eliot Abrams and Pam Geller of the JDL - Kaballah wingnutz.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#19339 Jul 8, 2013
Liberals are really bad. They do not want structure, but yet they want rights in their rendition of the constitution while they also want to destroy it. They coddle the law breakers and then want to use the excuse as a republican did the same stupid thing years ago. They want us to think they are smart when most are brain dead. Signing our jobs away was brilliant. But is was started by a republican. So instead of saying no and showing the downfall for our fellow Americans, he probably signed it for a box of cigars and a blowjob. It just helped the rich. So they have no real backbone on right and wrong. Just blame displacement and crying. Not signing off on the pipeline for some BS about enviroment issues. We hate creating jobs to build it and the materials along with jobs after. If the tree huggers thought about it, the pipeline would be better then shipping by ship,train or truck. Real people want to work and make their own way. Liberals want the people who work or made money to share with them while they sit on their backside and whine.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19340 Jul 8, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
Hillary was on the board from 85-92.. hmmm
;-)
She was First Lady of Arkansas during that period,nothing unusual about being on a board of an Arkansas company, it isnt like she had sole decisions of anything.

Location hidden

#19341 Jul 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
lah blah blah *whine*.
Nobody with a solid mind cares about whatever made up krap that is you are rambling about, fool.

GtarMan

Since: Mar 13

Parkersburg, WV

#19342 Jul 8, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>She was First Lady of Arkansas during that period,nothing unusual about being on a board of an Arkansas company, it isnt like she had sole decisions of anything.
My post was tongue n cheek

Location hidden

#19343 Jul 8, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was tongue n cheek
Mine isn't :)
1 post removed
Wrecks666

Cambridge, MA

#19345 Jul 8, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine isn't :)
Where's sun puppy? sucking the teat?
Homey

Princeton, WV

#19346 Jul 8, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Where's sun puppy? sucking the teat?
Be patient, he will be around to bytchslap you pretty soon, I am sure.

Location hidden

#19347 Jul 8, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>Where's sun puppy? sucking the teat?
I dont know, ask him.. oh you cant because you have no account. I wouldn;t worry he should show up soon

Location hidden

#19348 Jul 8, 2013
Homey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, this is no biggie, let SD swat this fly, I got other things to do right now.
Wrecks666

Cambridge, MA

#19349 Jul 8, 2013
Homey wrote:
<quoted text>
He never comes close, the little pink puddy.
Wrecks666

Cambridge, MA

#19350 Jul 8, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know, ask him.. oh you cant because you have no account. I wouldn;t worry he should show up soon
I had 5 accounts at one time but little girls like you and sun pup turned me in because you couldn't beat me no other way?
bay

Belle, WV

#19351 Jul 8, 2013
I support Joe!!!!

Location hidden

#19352 Jul 8, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>I had 5 accounts at one time but little girls like you and sun pup turned me in because you couldn't beat me no other way?
Be specific, otherwise I got no clue who you are but what you say, a wreck.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#19353 Jul 8, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>He never comes close, the little pink puddy.
LOL...miss me AIDS boi?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19354 Jul 8, 2013
Wrecks666 wrote:
<quoted text>I had 5 accounts at one time but little girls like you and sun pup turned me in because you couldn't beat me no other way?
Delusional?

I didn't even know who you were until Kevin told me you died of AIDS.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19355 Jul 8, 2013
GtarMan wrote:
Most of the jobs Bill created were McJobs. Wal-Mart itself expanded greatly under Bill with Clinton's help. Now the liberals are all up in arms over Wally World. Hell Hillary was on the board until 92.
Well, only if you count the whole Internet boom as McJobs.

Location hidden

#19356 Jul 8, 2013
I only reported two people since I been here, one is a California whale pretendingto be from Hawaii, the other is that looney tune "Doc" character, both times for spamming.

If you are not one of those two, I never turned you in ever but I most likely hurt your feelings several times and you mistake that for "turning you in". I am confident in my abilities to talk smack towards any of you bozos where that button is not necessary.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#19357 Jul 8, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Liberals are really bad. They do not want structure, but yet they want rights in their rendition of the constitution while they also want to destroy it. They coddle the law breakers and then want to use the excuse as a republican did the same stupid thing years ago. They want us to think they are smart when most are brain dead. Signing our jobs away was brilliant. But is was started by a republican. So instead of saying no and showing the downfall for our fellow Americans, he probably signed it for a box of cigars and a blowjob. It just helped the rich. So they have no real backbone on right and wrong. Just blame displacement and crying. Not signing off on the pipeline for some BS about enviroment issues. We hate creating jobs to build it and the materials along with jobs after. If the tree huggers thought about it, the pipeline would be better then shipping by ship,train or truck. Real people want to work and make their own way. Liberals want the people who work or made money to share with them while they sit on their backside and whine.
Signing away your jobs?

Who proposed a bill to stop outsourcing and who voted it down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word assocation (Sep '07) 14 min -Prince- 17,646
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 15 min -Prince- 2,379
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 15 min -Prince- 6,012
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 52 min -Prince- 33,567
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr purplelady1040 36,356
Influx reunion at Ashland Resort (Nov '15) 11 hr dark comes to light 8
Poll Best reason to support Bernie Sanders! (Oct '15) 12 hr Trump makes sense 45

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages