Boo Hoo

Pratt, WV

#11604 Apr 11, 2013
Newsflash, you bunch of dick beaters: It's 2013. Find a new topic.

Since: Sep 12

Summersville, WV

#11605 Apr 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the bill requiring background checks at gun shows and Internet purchases? How is that taking away your gun?
It won`t,some people are so stupid,you go Joe!!!
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

#11606 Apr 11, 2013
Wow... What was this topic about? Oh yea, support. Why would joe wana take our gun rights? He said everybody should be allowed to own a hunting rifle. What more could you want? It worked in the UK. Hunting only... Then reduced mags... Then single shots... Then target pistols kept at a cert range... Then gone. After all, this is the land of the free... What would you need protection from?
Zaphod

Brooklyn, NY

#11607 Apr 11, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Wow... What was this topic about? Oh yea, support. Why would joe wana take our gun rights? He said everybody should be allowed to own a hunting rifle. What more could you want? It worked in the UK. Hunting only... Then reduced mags... Then single shots... Then target pistols kept at a cert range... Then gone. After all, this is the land of the free... What would you need protection from?
No one is taking gun rights dipshit. If you can pass a background check you get your gun. If you're a criminal or lunatic you won't be able to purchase one. What's the problem? Are you a felon or a looney toon?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11608 Apr 11, 2013
Uncle Sam gonna take your guns boy. Then he gonna rape your woman and abuse your kids. haha morons. .
SkbbidyBbopChrst ophrReevs

Pratt, WV

#11609 Apr 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is taking gun rights dipshit. If you can pass a background check you get your gun. If you're a criminal or lunatic you won't be able to purchase one. What's the problem? Are you a felon or a looney toon?
If it's Halburn, the answer is both.
jasper

Gilbert, WV

#11610 Apr 11, 2013
Manchin !!
thread

Charleston, WV

#11611 Apr 11, 2013
Please people give this topix a break.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#11612 Apr 12, 2013
Lol,How is this still going?
jasper

Gilbert, WV

#11613 Apr 12, 2013
Did Manchin win? Won't somebody just tell me!
jasper

Gilbert, WV

#11614 Apr 12, 2013
Shew! I need a beer
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

#11615 Apr 12, 2013
Oh, my mistake. Somebody says joe is spon a bill to take our guns away and the go joes say shut up and call me bad names... Well, ur just downright smart mean spirited people. This looney toon not yet a fellon actually thought there was more than backround checks in the bill. Opps. Sorry. Now dont anybody look up the actual bill and make an educated statement... Or they might call you mean names too.
Here is a "ouch" cause i know its coming. Bring on the liberal spanking.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11616 Apr 12, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Mcbills right. Look at how government has regulated every other aspect of our lives. Once they get their foot in the door it will be an additional rule,law,regulation,amendment one right after another. They will chip away at it. This is how government works. They're leeches that suck us dry.
1 post removed
Slang Blade

Panther, WV

#11618 Apr 12, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Mcbills right. Look at how government has regulated every other aspect of our lives. Once they get their foot in the door it will be an additional rule,law,regulation,amendment one right after another. They will chip away at it. This is how government works. They're leeches that suck us dry.
You are right just read some history.It tells it all, hummm
lucky

Charleston, WV

#11619 Apr 12, 2013
The best won so give it a rest.
ditch

Charleston, WV

#11620 Apr 12, 2013
Let's ditch this subject. PLEASE!
Arthur

United States

#11621 Apr 12, 2013
ditch wrote:
Let's ditch this subject. PLEASE!
Can someone please tell Topix to take down this thread. Everyday I come here and read this and I hate politics. It is very aggravating. Since I am too stupid to stop clicking the forum link I need Topix to help me out and remove it. Thank you in advance Topix for showing your support for the mentally handicapped by removing this thread.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11622 Apr 12, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Can someone please tell Topix to take down this thread. Everyday I come here and read this and I hate politics. It is very aggravating. Since I am too stupid to stop clicking the forum link I need Topix to help me out and remove it. Thank you in advance Topix for showing your support for the mentally handicapped by removing this thread.
Forget it. This post is solely intended to make your life miserable. Sorry.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#11623 Apr 12, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>Forget it. This post is solely intended to make your life miserable. Sorry.
Psst

That cats being sarcastic. Thanks for playing.
baccac

Pittsburgh, PA

#11624 Apr 12, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old time thread 12 min Weepy 58
Word assocation (Sep '07) 29 min Dickens1 16,246
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 33 min Leg Humpers B Gone 22,789
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr Mark mark 3,362
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,831
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr mr goodwrench 26,851
Dear Topix 8 hr GodSmacked 818
More from around the web

Gary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE