Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
my vote

Rupert, WV

#11160 Feb 13, 2013
bender
Ricky

United States

#11161 Feb 13, 2013
I want wrote:
Macgillicutty
You got some splainin' to do.
1 post removed
maddog

United States

#11163 Feb 15, 2013
Sure as hell isn't turncoat manchin.
lol

East Bank, WV

#11164 Feb 15, 2013
no one
1 post removed
w native

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#11166 Feb 17, 2013
the ELECTION is over give us a break delete this please
Ryan

Istanbul, Turkey

#11167 Feb 17, 2013
GOD

Clarksburg, WV

#11168 Feb 17, 2013
the fact that almost every election comes out 50/50, when millions of people vote, shows exactly how stupid our entire system.

imagine an election for 1st grade line leader that ends 50/50. was any kid in class EVER not popular enough to win SEVEN out of ten?

that's how UNPOPULAR, and worthless, our system is. NEW PEOPLE, NEW WAY.

that's being an INDEPENDENT.

OIS
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11169 Feb 17, 2013
We need a revaluation. If not eventually we are going to have a civil war in this country. The secret societies run this country and we need to separate ourselves from this evil because people think it is religious based but it is not. The leaders of this country should not be attached to any secret society. Should be completely focused on the good of humankind.
TinFoilHatBrigad e

United States

#11170 Feb 17, 2013
Toney wrote:
We need a revaluation. If not eventually we are going to have a civil war in this country. The secret societies run this country and we need to separate ourselves from this evil because people think it is religious based but it is not. The leaders of this country should not be attached to any secret society. Should be completely focused on the good of humankind.
They are so secret they dont even exist. Scary stuff. LOL
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11171 Feb 17, 2013
Do you want the names? But you will never know what is spoken in the meetings and especially what goes on at the upper levels. Our great founding fathers were heavily involved in these societies. George Washington was in one. Go look at the way the city of Washington DC is laid out. Look at the back of an old one dollar bill and tell me what the eye is from. Go look at some of the cornerstones on some of the original structures of our federal government in DC. You are either part of one of the groups or you are on your own. There is example after example. I can tell you things that if I said them I wouldn't live to see another day. I'll just tell you research secret societies on u tube or google it and read up my friend. It is not a joking matter.
TinFoilHatBrigad e

United States

#11172 Feb 17, 2013
Toney wrote:
Do you want the names? But you will never know what is spoken in the meetings and especially what goes on at the upper levels. Our great founding fathers were heavily involved in these societies. George Washington was in one. Go look at the way the city of Washington DC is laid out. Look at the back of an old one dollar bill and tell me what the eye is from. Go look at some of the cornerstones on some of the original structures of our federal government in DC. You are either part of one of the groups or you are on your own. There is example after example. I can tell you things that if I said them I wouldn't live to see another day. I'll just tell you research secret societies on u tube or google it and read up my friend. It is not a joking matter.
Please take your meds. If you dont have any to take you better go to a doctor and get some.
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11173 Feb 17, 2013
TinFoilHatBrigade wrote:
<quoted text>Please take your meds. If you dont have any to take you better go to a doctor and get some.
Have you ever heard of the free masons or the skulls and bones or the luminates. They didn't have black helicopters in Egypt before Christ. Read about the free masons and find out how they got started. Some of the symbols are on pyramids in the Middle East and Africa. Look at the unfinished pyramid on the back of an one dollar bill. I know what I am talking about.
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11174 Feb 17, 2013
Toney wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of the free masons or the skulls and bones or the luminates. They didn't have black helicopters in Egypt before Christ. Read about the free masons and find out how they got started. Some of the symbols are on pyramids in the Middle East and Africa. Look at the unfinished pyramid on the back of an one dollar bill. I know what I am talking about.
rubin

Charleston, WV

#11175 Feb 17, 2013
When are you all going to shut up about this stuff? It doesn't help talking about it.
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11176 Feb 17, 2013
rubin wrote:
When are you all going to shut up about this stuff? It doesn't help talking about it.
It might help people to make the right decisions when voting. Dialog solves a lot of problems when people can have a civilized conversation and not go on the offensive when people bring up facts not lies or talking points about a particular candidate or political party. We need to take it personal when the people that we vote for dint have the whole country's best interest at heart.
Im not crazy

Clarksburg, WV

#11177 Feb 18, 2013
TONEY:

good plan. what right decision are you going to make in 2014?

IF ITS NOT VOTING FOR EVERY INDEPENDENT ON THE PAGE YOU aint DOING nothing right.
gun control

Grafton, WV

#11178 Feb 18, 2013
yup
Hal

United States

#11179 Feb 18, 2013
Im not crazy wrote:
TONEY:
good plan. what right decision are you going to make in 2014?
IF ITS NOT VOTING FOR EVERY INDEPENDENT ON THE PAGE YOU aint DOING nothing right.
That is stupid. You vote for a candidate based on his/her character and views on the issues not because of a party and that includes Independents.
Lavalette Resident

Charleston, WV

#11180 Feb 18, 2013
I vote for feces
see ya

Beckley, WV

#11181 Feb 19, 2013
time to take this post down. its 3years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 15 min Faith 714
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 27 min purplelady1040 30,309
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 5 hr Sling Blade 835
Election signs in war (Apr '12) 8 hr Billy Bob 31
Thought for the day. (Oct '13) 10 hr texas pete 1,574
Word assocation (Sep '07) 11 hr Intrepid Surfer 16,633
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 11 hr Intrepid Surfer 1,895
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages