“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#10427 Dec 8, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do not get it.
You still take the side of the Muslim terrorists against Israel.
Others have told you and told you and told you how wrong you are in your so called "facts" of which they are nothing more than the false views of those who speak against Israel.
You have gotten on here calling me names and labeling me of being this,that and the other every time I speak out against your lies and ill depictions,and then say that I'm upset?
I;m not upset at all,I have no need to be upset about anything you display against Israel because I'm not the only one that can see through your lies,misrepresentations as well as your inferiority that you try to hide about yourself.
I'm at peace with my moral beliefs because they are not bogus and the reason why they are not bogus is because I either see both sides of the story or else I see the bigger picture probably much more than you do and if that makes me out to be a jerk as you say then so be it.
I much rather be a jerk that sees things in its entirety than to be indoctrinated into believing in only one side of the issue.
Hey GCD, Sup? You doing okay?
1 post removed

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10429 Dec 9, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey GCD, Sup? You doing okay?
I'm doin' just fine.
How bout' yourself?
Bull

Bronx, NY

#10430 Dec 9, 2012
motobie wrote:
dont blame obama for the mess in washington its the republicans look they have gr of 18% hell that won't get you in school and look at all the coal miners no health ins when they retire so black lung and sit till you die wake and go back to school all of you
. What a very stupid post ! I just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading you post ! Don't be so stupid , "think before you post"!!
1 post removed

“The Wizard Speaks”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10432 Dec 9, 2012
get

“The Wizard Speaks”

Location hidden

#10433 Dec 9, 2012
my

“The Wizard Speaks”

Location hidden

#10434 Dec 9, 2012
posting

“The Wizard Speaks”

Location hidden

#10435 Dec 9, 2012
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10437 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do not get it.
Others have told you and told you and told you how wrong you are in your so called "facts" of which they are nothing more than the false views of those who speak against Israel.
You have gotten on here calling me names and labeling me of being this,that and the other every time I speak out against your lies and ill depictions,and then say that I'm upset?
I;m not upset at all,I have no need to be upset about anything you display against Israel because I'm not the only one that can see through your lies,misrepresentations as well as your inferiority that you try to hide about yourself.
I'm at peace with my moral beliefs because they are not bogus and the reason why they are not bogus is because I either see both sides of the story or else I see the bigger picture probably much more than you do and if that makes me out to be a jerk as you say then so be it.
I much rather be a jerk that sees things in its entirety than to be indoctrinated into believing in only one side of the issue.
yeah and i'm saying the very same thing about you, except reverse. Do you like our government? Do you believe they have the people's best interest in mind? or the world's for that matter?
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10438 Dec 9, 2012
oh and i wrote an academic research paper about the history of the conflict, I had to be objective or fail. That's how I learned about it in the first place. So I researched with almost no prior knowledge. I studied in detail from both sides. And that's how I was able to form an opinion. So I'm not blind on the subject. I know everything I should, but logically it makes sense to me that Israel, backed by the United States is being imperialistic a-holes.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10439 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do not get it.
do these images not disturb you, like in the deepest part of your heart. And the people with the military uniforms on are Israeli soldiers. The people in normal clothes, that look like civilians are the Palestinians (just so we're clear). How are the photos biased against one side or the other, they're just pictures people have taken...

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2010/1...

oh and there are no images like these coming from Israel, no Hamas on their territory. None. Nothing written on the walls of their houses stating "We rape will rape all Israeli women" no hamas soldier standing over dead israeli bodies smiling..

Location hidden

#10440 Dec 9, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
do these images not disturb you, like in the deepest part of your heart. And the people with the military uniforms on are Israeli soldiers. The people in normal clothes, that look like civilians are the Palestinians (just so we're clear). How are the photos biased against one side or the other, they're just pictures people have taken...
oh and there are no images like these coming from Israel, no Hamas on their territory. None. Nothing written on the walls of their houses stating "We rape will rape all Israeli women" no hamas soldier standing over dead israeli bodies smiling..
Just like I said,you don't get it.
You only see one side and one side only and apparently you have allowed yourself to be indoctrinated that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right.
Blame everything on the people of Israel and their government no matter if they are not at fault and give the Muslim extremists a pass each and every time.
For as long as you keep that one-sided nonsense of yours up and making up stuff and distorting the facts and also piggybacking off of the wrong things you will never see the whole picture,you will never allow yourself to hear both sides of the situation.
So therefore you allow yourself to remain in darkness with your foolish pride pretending to know more about the situation between Israel and the Islamic neighboring terrorists than anyone else when all you are doing is making yourself look very totally ridiculous every time you come on here bashing Israel and praising their enemies when their enemies don't giver a damn about you either who would rather call you an infidel and kill you than to make peace with you.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10441 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You only see one side and one side only and apparently you have allowed yourself to be indoctrinated that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right.
Blame everything on the people of Israel and their government no matter if they are not at fault and give the Muslim extremists a pass each and every time.
For as long as you keep that one-sided nonsense of yours up and making up stuff and distorting the facts and also piggybacking off of the wrong things you will never see the whole picture,you will never allow yourself to hear both sides of the situation.
So therefore you allow yourself to remain in darkness with your foolish pride pretending to know more about the situation between Israel and the Islamic neighboring terrorists than anyone else when all you are doing is making yourself look very totally ridiculous every time you come on here bashing Israel and praising their enemies when their enemies don't giver a damn about you either who would rather call you an infidel and kill you than to make peace with you.
what do you think about the pictures? you have yet to mention them
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10442 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
and you keep reiterating the point of being one sided. I told you i wrote an academic research paper...i had to research BOTH sides, and also the objective..news and history..so i know..stop saying i don't...that point is moot.

Location hidden

#10443 Dec 9, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
and you keep reiterating the point of being one sided. I told you i wrote an academic research paper...i had to research BOTH sides, and also the objective..news and history..so i know..stop saying i don't...that point is moot.
I'll stop saying that you concur to one side when you stop concurring to one side which is the bad side.
The side that you supposedly rally to does not want peace with the rest of the world and they call for the destruction of the Israeli people and all of the people here in the United States which means the death of you too.
You think that the Palestinian Authority and most of its people are in this ordeal against Israel alone?
It is a Middle Eastern Muslim trait to wish for the death of the Israeli people as well as any others they deem to be infidels and to do them harm if they are able.
Israel has had their faults,there is no denying that.
Now you can spin whatever you want to spin but the truth is when it comes to the situation between Israel and the PA,Israel is not at fault for defending herself and it is true that the PA and the others deliberately puts their civilians in harms way and use them for a human shield against Israeli forces thus causing unnecessary collateral damage.
That's how the PA and the others get by with accusing Israel of killing their people because they purposely put their own people into harms way.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10444 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stop saying that you concur to one side when you stop concurring to one side which is the bad side.
The side that you supposedly rally to does not want peace with the rest of the world and they call for the destruction of the Israeli people and all of the people here in the United States which means the death of you too.
You think that the Palestinian Authority and most of its people are in this ordeal against Israel alone?
It is a Middle Eastern Muslim trait to wish for the death of the Israeli people as well as any others they deem to be infidels and to do them harm if they are able.
Now you can spin whatever you want to spin but the truth is when it comes to the situation between Israel and the PA,Israel is not at fault for defending herself and it is true that the PA and the others deliberately puts their civilians in harms way and use them for a human shield against Israeli forces thus causing unnecessary collateral damage.
That's how the PA and the others get by with accusing Israel of killing their people because they purposely put their own people into harms way.
but what about those pictures? you're not giving me your opinion on them.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10445 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
in case you missed the link before:

the t-shirts are disturbing as well...
oh and the Israeli soldiers are the people wearing the uniforms..the Palestinians are the people in normal clothes. just to be clear. and it's also the Israeli's Facebook posts bragging about murdering people.

Location hidden

#10446 Dec 9, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
but what about those pictures? you're not giving me your opinion on them.
but,but,but what about those pictures?,but what about those pictures?,
what about those pictures?,those pictures?

pictures,pictures,pictures,PIC TURES!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Here I am giving you my view of the whole thing of how it really is and all you care about is exploiting your one-sided propaganda against Israel.

Pictures,the pictures,the pictures,what about those pictures? LMAO

Don't cling to just one side,especially when the rest of the world sees how wrong your side is.
1 post removed
Citizen

United States

#10448 Dec 9, 2012
The terrorist are begging for money already. Told you they wouldnt be cheering their statehood stunt long. Lets see if all the countries who voted for the terrorists put up their own money and help them out. I highly doubt it. LOL

DOHA, Qatar (AP) The Palestinian president is urging Arab nations to provide major financial assistance to cover a new monthly $100 million budgetary shortfall after U.N. recognition of Palestinian claims to statehood the result of a punitive Israeli measure.

The appeal by Mahmoud Abbas reflects the severe financial fallout from last month's landmark vote in the U.N. and a fresh push by Palestinians to take advantage of the international momentum to rally Arab backing for peace talks and possible concessions by Israel.

Israel halted the tax transfer funds customs duties collected on behalf of Palestinians after last month's U.N. vote to recognize a Palestinian state in the West Bank, east Jerusalem and Gaza Strip, territories captured by Israel in the 1967 Mideast war.

"We are in a collapsing state now. We can't pay our salaries. So you have to offer this safety net. Do you agree, are you committed and how much will you pledge?" he told Arab League delegates meeting in Qatar's capital, Doha. "We have to know your position soon."
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10449 Dec 9, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
but,but,but what about those pictures?,but what about those pictures?,
what about those pictures?,those pictures?
pictures,pictures,pictures,PIC TURES!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Here I am giving you my view of the whole thing of how it really is and all you care about is exploiting your one-sided propaganda against Israel.
Pictures,the pictures,the pictures,what about those pictures? LMAO
Don't cling to just one side,especially when the rest of the world sees how wrong your side is.
yeah pictures speak 1,000 words. I've made my point...you can't say anything else? how does it feel to know you support those atrocities? and the rest of the world agrees with me:
the UN vote proves it.

Location hidden

#10450 Dec 9, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah pictures speak 1,000 words. I've made my point...you can't say anything else? how does it feel to know you support those atrocities? and the rest of the world agrees with me:
the UN vote proves it.
B-but,but,but the pictures,the pictures? LMAO

If you think the rest of the world agrees with you then you must live in a world of bull shit.
You have no earthly ideal of what you are talking about.
You're just as out of touch with things as a religious fanatic that has been kept in the dark is.
You can spin the truth but you have shown that you are incapable of telling the truth and even if you do manage to tell the truth its not the whole truth.
You are entitled to your opinion on this matter about the situation between Israel and Palestine but you are very much on the wrong side of the track on this issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 11 min Weepy 19,652
kimball walmart (Mar '10) 1 hr green eyes 22
Word assocation (Sep '07) 3 hr _Zoey_ 15,795
"???tion" - word game (May '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 40
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 5 hr Weepy 24,370
3 word story (Jul '11) 7 hr Theo 1,058
Elkhorn Towers Internet available 11 hr A realist 2
Gary Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web