land for sale

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2012
land for sale in the roderfield wv area. there are 10 lots, will sell together or separate $1,000 per lot if interested you can call nine three eight five six five eight
Flat Iron

Clay, WV

#2 Nov 29, 2012
land for sale wrote:
land for sale in the roderfield wv area. there are 10 lots, will sell together or separate $1,000 per lot if interested you can call nine three eight five six five eight
Roderfield is spelled with a capital R. wv is WV.

McDowell County Public School's/Teacher's are the best.
no one cares

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2012
omg really who cares besides u go away
Flat Iron

Clay, WV

#4 Nov 29, 2012
no one cares wrote:
omg really who cares besides u go away
I feel sorry for you.
no one cares

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
ok that is great i feel sorry for u as well
no one cares

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2012
no one cares wrote:
ok that is great i feel sorry for u as well
(sarcasm inserted here)
Flat Iron

Clay, WV

#7 Nov 29, 2012
I live in McDowell County.

You should know that land/real estate in McDowell county is worthless.

Good Luck selling the land, You'll need it.
smooch

Gilbert, WV

#8 Dec 7, 2012
land for sale wrote:
tell your dad 2 call me i am the one that called you
1 post removed
land for sale

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2012
smooch wrote:
<quoted text>tell your dad 2 call me i am the one that called you
i am sorry, if you could, call again please. i have had several people to call, thanks.
wow

Welch, WV

#11 Dec 8, 2012
i dont no who keeps taking my posts off of here but leave them the hell alone the man who owns the land is the one telling me to put it on her...
wow

Welch, WV

#12 Dec 8, 2012
your not helping by removing my posts when i put them up, im trying to help him sale it to you no.
1 post removed
got to bye the trailor to

Bluefield, WV

#14 Dec 8, 2012
the red headed man tha live their said he woodent move his trailor off that land. if some one bouget it he was still going to live their.un less they pay him seven thosand and five hundered dollors for his trailor.
wow

Welch, WV

#15 Dec 8, 2012
got to bye the trailor to wrote:
the red headed man tha live their said he woodent move his trailor off that land. if some one bouget it he was still going to live their.un less they pay him seven thosand and five hundered dollors for his trailor.
well dont pay any attention to that man whoever buys the land has the right to put him off anytime they get ready its not his land the man that owns it just lets him live there. What happens to his trailer is his problem not who ever buys the land. He will have so many days to move it and theres nothing he can do about it.
wow

Welch, WV

#16 Dec 8, 2012
if someone buys the land he will have to move it weather he wants to or not its not his property... thats what happens when your on someone elses land they can put you off anytime they get ready...

Bluefield, WV

#17 Dec 8, 2012
i dont thank his trailor is worth seven t0usand and five hundered dollors. and if who every boght it wood have to take him to cort it wood cost a lot more money.
wow

Welch, WV

#18 Dec 8, 2012
i dont thank his trailor is worth seven t0usand and five hundered dollors. and if who every boght it wood have to take him to cort it wood cost a lot more money.
you wouldnt have to take him to court its not his property he just stays on it for free, if you bought the property you would just have to give him so many days to move the trailer.
the fly on the wall

Newton, WV

#19 Dec 8, 2012
People have enough problems of their own, no one is going to your land if there is already a problem living there. The problem needs to go then but the land up for sale.

Bluefield, WV

#20 Dec 8, 2012
the fly on the wall wrote:
People have enough problems of their own, no one is going to your land if there is already a problem living there. The problem needs to go then but the land up for sale.
you are right.if they are all reedy porbelms before you even bye the land,its not worthe the hassel.especilly when the red head guy is always drunk and raseing hell.and he trailor is not worth all that much money. he get drunk and pees in the floors where ever hes at. it all smell like a out house.i wood like to bye it. but to much porblems already.
woundering

Charleston, WV

#21 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>you are right.if they are all reedy porbelms before you even bye the land,its not worthe the hassel.especilly when the red head guy is always drunk and raseing hell.and he trailor is not worth all that much money. he get drunk and pees in the floors where ever hes at. it all smell like a out house.i wood like to bye it. but to much porblems already.
if you wanted to, just charge him rent to help pay for the property

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 min MrsGladToBeMe 25,987
Create your own Forum 19 min Sundog512 348
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr I KNOW 3,791
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr Sundog512 27,333
smacked 12 hr Know em all 7
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 13 hr Misty Fitch 2,895
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 15 hr honeymylove 4,407
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages