2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 20 comments on the Dec 9, 2010, KGUN story titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3544 Apr 27, 2013
Now put that iphone up and go get your photo op with Mickey and just enjoy the sights and get Hagatha off your mind.
Well

UK

#3545 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo hoo, cry me a river, etc. You screwed it up and it is suddenly my fault? WTF is that? You f'd it up not me, now move on with yourself and I take no orders from anyone, I will call that shot, perhaps a month or two when I am not busy elsewhere and I am not bored, you are too easy right now, learn something and maybe I will pay better attention.
Hey dumbass I got news for you I'm not the one that did it.You just seemed like a know it all and I thought lets see how smart you are and challenged you to beat the other poster.But you are what I thought nothing but a big mouthed dumbass.I guess you are to busy though with all that man meat in your mouth though.You want to see easy go look at your mom.They say she's the easiest thing that ever walked on two legs.See you loser.
Knows

Houston, TX

#3546 Apr 27, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass I got news for you I'm not the one that did it.You just seemed like a know it all and I thought lets see how smart you are and challenged you to beat the other poster.But you are what I thought nothing but a big mouthed dumbass.I guess you are to busy though with all that man meat in your mouth though.You want to see easy go look at your mom.They say she's the easiest thing that ever walked on two legs.See you loser.
You sound angry.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3547 Apr 27, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums it's time to be honest.I am 4'3 and I weigh over 500 pounds.I also have a major drinking problem and I like to have sex with wild goats but will have sex with pigs in the mud if I get the chance.I am a hillbilly born and raised but other kids used to make fun of me in school because I peed the bed until I was 21.Then we finally discovered Depends.I am not rich at all and have to live on food stamps and we pick up pop cans for extra money.Possums I'm so butt ugly I'm afraid to look at myself in the mirror.The only way I was able to get a husband is he is blind and has no sence of smell as I stink to high heaven because I only bath about once a year and I keep a constant vaginal infection.TaTa fat stinky Hagatha May.
Just remember Aunt Hagatha,you started this. We did not go looking for you. You decided to insult all West Virginians with your silly postings. Maybe it's time for you to act like an adult.
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3548 Apr 27, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember Aunt Hagatha,you started this. We did not go looking for you. You decided to insult all West Virginians with your silly postings. Maybe it's time for you to act like an adult.
LMAO, you gotta be kidding me, the "Hagatha" you are responding to a mousketeer, it is lame just your your lame response. What a lunkheasd, what a maroon..
1 post removed
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3550 Apr 27, 2013
Do a google search on 'hagatha may topix'. You will see she is on on every topix in WV and has been since 2011. She has angered thousands of people. Some of those people are internet savy and some have legal authority.

I suspect the woman was originally from WV and comes back often. I also suspect she is a very bitter divorced woman with lots of time on her hands. Now think about it,how many people on these topix have an Orlando ISP?
1 post removed
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3552 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you gotta be kidding me, the "Hagatha" you are responding to a mousketeer, it is lame just your your lame response. What a lunkheasd, what a maroon..
Gosh I do so admire your vocabulary. Surely Hagatha May's comments are directed at you.
Who Cares

UK

#3553 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron wtf is a maroon?
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3554 Apr 27, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I do so admire your vocabulary. Surely Hagatha May's comments are directed at you.
I noticed my typo and said to myself "nah Knows, let tooth2 point it out, it makes him feel good about himself, he cant handle the message and gotta have something to get out of that depression" and with the kindness of myself I waited for you to go after my typo and now give yourself a pat on the back and that you beat the awesome Knows blah blah blah, you got your feelgood moment. I will get over it, now let the adults handle the discussion, it isn't all about tooth2, sorry.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#3555 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed my typo and said to myself "nah Knows, let tooth2 point it out, it makes him feel good about himself, he cant handle the message and gotta have something to get out of that depression" and with the kindness of myself I waited for you to go after my typo and now give yourself a pat on the back and that you beat the awesome Knows blah blah blah, you got your feelgood moment. I will get over it, now let the adults handle the discussion, it isn't all about tooth2, sorry.
Ever hear the expression 'are you smarter then a fifth grader'?
Well..........
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3556 Apr 27, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>OMG I think the real Hag has been exposed.He/she/it with the Princeton Wv IP really has their shorts in a wad over this LMAO.The only reason they would be so rattled by this is the fact that they are none other than Hag themself.Run Hag Run your rock has been overturned and you are out in the open.LMAO
Oh noes! I am Hagatha, OMG! LMAO. Hey Sherlock I got a tip for you, dont quit your day job someone has to run the register at Burger King, let others figure it out since you are a few cards short of a deck. You are too obsessed with Hagatha and now she is everybody in your mind, thats too sad. You are disqualified from any credibility due to your delusions, "OMG I see her that's Hagatha!!" LMAO
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3557 Apr 27, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear the expression 'are you smarter then a fifth grader'?
Well..........
Yeah but I doubt you are ready for that level, maybe in about 2 more years?
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3558 Apr 27, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noes! I am Hagatha, OMG! LMAO. Hey Sherlock I got a tip for you, dont quit your day job someone has to run the register at Burger King, let others figure it out since you are a few cards short of a deck. You are too obsessed with Hagatha and now she is everybody in your mind, thats too sad. You are disqualified from any credibility due to your delusions, "OMG I see her that's Hagatha!!" LMAO
Possum please I am laughing so hard.You poor little pitiful creature.Possum were you by chance kicked in the head by one of your farm animals?I sure dont need the likes of you to defend me as you seem to be the whole wheelbarrow shy of a load.Possum go out in them thar hills and find you something to eat and leave the Internet for smarter folks than yourself.TaTa lady of quality.
Cuz

Rupert, WV

#3559 Apr 27, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums it's time to be honest.I am 4'3 and I weigh over 500 pounds.I also have a major drinking problem and I like to have sex with wild goats but will have sex with pigs in the mud if I get the chance.I am a hillbilly born and raised but other kids used to make fun of me in school because I peed the bed until I was 21.Then we finally discovered Depends.I am not rich at all and have to live on food stamps and we pick up pop cans for extra money.Possums I'm so butt ugly I'm afraid to look at myself in the mirror.The only way I was able to get a husband is he is blind and has no sence of smell as I stink to high heaven because I only bath about once a year and I keep a constant vaginal infection.TaTa fat stinky Hagatha May.
I read a couple weeks ago where Hag was really a pig in gator skin. I believe it now, although she has a lot of Florida fans. I saw a Florida football game and when they scored the fans would make a chomping like gesture in Hag's honor.
Knows

Upperglade, WV

#3560 Apr 27, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum please I am laughing so hard.You poor little pitiful creature.Possum were you by chance kicked in the head by one of your farm animals?I sure dont need the likes of you to defend me as you seem to be the whole wheelbarrow shy of a load.Possum go out in them thar hills and find you something to eat and leave the Internet for smarter folks than yourself.TaTa lady of quality.
That is much better performance than the schitty performance you done earlier, it improved so much I give you a D-, maybe a year or two later you will improve and get a D, I wont lose any sleep over it.

BTW me and Hagatha does not know each other , well we did spar a couple years back over territorial rights, but that is water under the bridge and no big deal today. Show me where I defended Hagatha, it never happened, I was very critical of your performance as Hagatha but if I dare not fall in lockstep and speak out about you failure then I am the big bad boogeyman. The truth needs to be heard, if your feelings are hurt, that's too bad.
ttt

Madison, WV

#3561 Apr 28, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron wtf is a maroon?
bugs bunny calls people a maroon, but a moron is an idiot that calls another person a moron for not spelling moron right
Red

Singapore, Singapore

#3562 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>bugs bunny calls people a maroon, but a moron is an idiot that calls another person a moron for not spelling moron right
I guess if the shoe fits then wear it.LOL
ttt

Madison, WV

#3563 Apr 28, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if the shoe fits then wear it.LOL
it fits you fine thanks
Paracusia

Grove City, OH

#3564 Apr 28, 2013
Hag was in several John Waters films.
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3565 Apr 28, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Hagatha's and ALL the other dumb sounding insulting "HillBilly" posts you see here on Topix come from one woman in Oceana WV. She does it to insult our heritage knowing we wil respond to her if insulted...it is her way to get someone to talk to her. She is a waste of air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 word story (Jul '11) 15 min Alex Nicole 1,742
Word assocation (Sep '07) 23 min Dickens1 16,155
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 50 min purplelady1040 21,966
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 2 hr mr goodwrench 26,352
WVVA-News (Jul '08) 4 hr COOTERDOG 62
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 5 hr Theo 3,213
History of Bartley, West Virginia (Feb '09) 6 hr Dave Clark 3
More from around the web

Gary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE