2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3928 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Agree Miner

AOL

#3308 Apr 1, 2013
I am sure the tomb stone on old Hag's grave will say "SHE KEPT ON ASKING FOR IT UNTIL SHE FINALLY GOT IT",. LOL!
Carmine

Springfield, NJ

#3309 Apr 1, 2013
Very sad!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3310 Apr 1, 2013
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>This has nothing to do with the unfortunate deaths. This Hag chose this thread to slam the good people of WV and KY. She is nothing but pure trash for doing so. Hopefully she keeps her head in her ass and never sees the sun again. She is obviously not smart enough to remove it.
Possum, there are no good people in WV or KY to slam. They're all inbred possums. Instead of chemical explosions there should be outhouse explosions, that would help with the hillbilly problems there. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps as I lie by the pool with a freshly made cocktail, I think about the unfortunates in appalachia and how thankful I am that they are there and we are here in paradise.
Miner

Lerona, WV

#3311 Apr 2, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, there are no good people in WV or KY to slam. They're all inbred possums. Instead of chemical explosions there should be outhouse explosions, that would help with the hillbilly problems there. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps as I lie by the pool with a freshly made cocktail, I think about the unfortunates in appalachia and how thankful I am that they are there and we are here in paradise.
Well I see that someone helped the Hag Ta Ta get her head out of her ass. She mentions we in her posts so I assume there is someone with her.

First I would like to say that it takes the lowest of life to use an announcement of someone's death to post such hate. This should give you the reader an idea of what kind of person this bitch is. She claims great wealth. Do you really believe that someone so successful would be so vile? I don't. She is just a Mountaineer wannabe.

The state of Florida has a lot of good people. I know for I have lived there. Florida is also home to many types of reptiles: snakes, lizards, and gators. If we are possums, she is a "gator." This bitch probably resembles a gator: scaly skin (too much sun), long tail, big teeth, and as we all know, a very damn big mouth. She is probably the second most prettiest girl in Florida. Of course we know that ALL the other women are tied for first. She speaks of having a cocktail. I picture her lying around the pool (swamp) with a Cock in her Tail.

So people when you see a post from old Gator, just impose an image of a gator over some fat pig with a cock in her tail (and probably one in her mouth) and you will get a true picture of this lowlife. Respond to her posts by stating: Gator you are a:(fill in the blanks).

See ya later, gator.

Possum
Traveler

Lerona, WV

#3312 Apr 2, 2013
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see that someone helped the Hag Ta Ta get her head out of her ass. She mentions we in her posts so I assume there is someone with her.
First I would like to say that it takes the lowest of life to use an announcement of someone's death to post such hate. This should give you the reader an idea of what kind of person this bitch is. She claims great wealth. Do you really believe that someone so successful would be so vile? I don't. She is just a Mountaineer wannabe.
The state of Florida has a lot of good people. I know for I have lived there. Florida is also home to many types of reptiles: snakes, lizards, and gators. If we are possums, she is a "gator." This bitch probably resembles a gator: scaly skin (too much sun), long tail, big teeth, and as we all know, a very damn big mouth. She is probably the second most prettiest girl in Florida. Of course we know that ALL the other women are tied for first. She speaks of having a cocktail. I picture her lying around the pool (swamp) with a Cock in her Tail.
So people when you see a post from old Gator, just impose an image of a gator over some fat pig with a cock in her tail (and probably one in her mouth) and you will get a true picture of this lowlife. Respond to her posts by stating: Gator you are a:(fill in the blanks).
See ya later, gator.
Possum
Go get her possum.
poki

Langsville, OH

#3313 Apr 2, 2013
Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Go get her possum.
This needs to be taken off topix
Traveler

Lerona, WV

#3314 Apr 2, 2013
poki wrote:
<quoted text>
This needs to be taken off topix
Why ??? You must be gator eating some crow poo.
poki

United States

#3315 Apr 2, 2013
Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Why ??? You must be gator eating some crow poo.
Because it not about the men who were killed it gone completely another direction
wow big

Rupert, WV

#3316 Apr 2, 2013
it was a big explosion
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3317 Apr 2, 2013
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see that someone helped the Hag Ta Ta get her head out of her ass. She mentions we in her posts so I assume there is someone with her.
See ya later, gator.
Possum
Possum, You certainly have an imagination. When one must resort to vulgarity to express them selves and make their point, it displays their lack of communication skills and general education. You seem like a very typical WV possum with little to no education,social skills or upbringing. Your parents must have been directly related as most are in your region. Were they brother and sister or father/daughter? Is that why you are a "Miner"? Couldn't qualify for anything alse? I've heard that most of them are as dumb as a whore in church. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Miner

Lerona, WV

#3318 Apr 2, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, You certainly have an imagination. When one must resort to vulgarity to express them selves and make their point, it displays their lack of communication skills and general education. You seem like a very typical WV possum with little to no education,social skills or upbringing. Your parents must have been directly related as most are in your region. Were they brother and sister or father/daughter? Is that why you are a "Miner"? Couldn't qualify for anything alse? I've heard that most of them are as dumb as a whore in church. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I can assure you I am far more educated than you Lady of The Night. I am not really a miner although I respect their work and contributions to this country. I happen to be a retired USAF Officer who has traveled the world. I'm originally from WV and will always call it home. You are nothing but gator shit for using a thread about the death of two individuals killed in an industrial accident to spew your ignorance. Yes I have been vulgar to you but you deserve it. I do not speak evil of a group of people as you do. You are the uneducated slut that wants everyone think you are refined and "of quality." Anyone that characterizes a people as you do is lower than gator shit. So go and "chomp, chomp" some more on gator food and sip some more swamp water, old pig in gator skin. Ta. Ta.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3319 Apr 2, 2013
Miner wrote:
<quoted text>I can assure you I am far more educated than you Lady of The Night. I am not really a miner although I respect their work and contributions to this country. I happen to be a retired USAF Officer who has traveled the world. I'm originally from WV and will always call it home. You are nothing but gator shit for using a thread about the death of two individuals killed in an industrial accident to spew your ignorance. Yes I have been vulgar to you but you deserve it. I do not speak evil of a group of people as you do. You are the uneducated slut that wants everyone think you are refined and "of quality." Anyone that characterizes a people as you do is lower than gator shit. So go and "chomp, chomp" some more on gator food and sip some more swamp water, old pig in gator skin. Ta. Ta.
USAF officer? Hmmm, perhaps thats why we are in so much trouble as a nation. People like your self being in charge of anything. You brag about your education possum, but I'll stack up my 2 masters against whatever you have to show for your government educational handout. You are vile and vulgar and not a person of any educational achievement possum. Yes you should call WV home, you have not progressed past a hillbilly. Now back to your rusty old trailer and fix me something to drink. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
LOL

AOL

#3320 Apr 2, 2013
I would have more respect for a w---- in church than I have for that evil, vile woman who would make a mockery out of 2 men getting killed. I'm sure the so called W---- can change her ways, but Haggie May is beyond ever being able to change, she'd hardened to the core and there is no hope for her. The gall of someone coming on a topix with no sympathy for the people who died or their loved ones is just beyond me. May you get what you so richly deserve, HAG!You have turned a very nice topix with people saying how sorry they are for those family's into a hate fest against the good people of WV. Hang your head in shame, or that's right, people like you have no shame. Give me the W----- any old day compared to you they are Saints.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3321 Apr 2, 2013
LOL wrote:
I would have more respect for a w---- in church than I have for that evil, vile woman who would make a mockery out of 2 men getting killed. I'm sure the so called W---- can change her ways, but Haggie May is beyond ever being able to change, she'd hardened to the core and there is no hope for her. The gall of someone coming on a topix with no sympathy for the people who died or their loved ones is just beyond me. May you get what you so richly deserve, HAG!You have turned a very nice topix with people saying how sorry they are for those family's into a hate fest against the good people of WV. Hang your head in shame, or that's right, people like you have no shame. Give me the W----- any old day compared to you they are Saints.
Yes Possum, I'm sure you would like the w---- better, she's free and easy. I am not. Now why get on here with all you rhetoric about caring and sympathy when you are just as nasty to me. Guess you think that is alright because I do not live there in Wrong Turn country. I'm no saint, possum. However I doubt your w----- are either or your fellow hillbillies, dead or alive. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Miner

Lerona, WV

#3322 Apr 3, 2013
LOL wrote:
My friend I don't think we should give this bitch anymore attention. She is obviously a sick person who needs mental health treatment. She attempts to make us believe she is both educated and wealthy which I do not believe. She is delusional. Someone that would use this thread in particular to write such nonsense surely is not "tied to tight." I will not give "old gator" any more of my attention. I actually believe she is a hooker waiting for her pimp to bring her customers. She has so much free time that she has to express her internal rage by lashing out at good people. She has got so fat and ugly like a pig in gator skin that her pimp can not get her many customers. Therefore she lashes out at good people while throwing a "whore in church" comment. She deep down in her heart wishes she could be that whore. She claims she has two Master Degrees. I am sure one is a Master(bater) and the other one Master in Underwater Basket-weaving. Anyway, I'll leave this Topix site with my mental picture of what this gator shit looks like..
1 post removed
Your right Miner

AOL

#3324 Apr 3, 2013
Let's just hope she gets the help she needs so badly from that nursing home or psycho ward she is on.LOL!
1 post removed
Sonny

Shanks, WV

#3326 Apr 4, 2013
I have alot of respect for miners. I am glad there are more restrictions now. Maybe there will be less accidents.
Sman

Lexington, KY

#3327 Apr 4, 2013
My thoughts are with their family.
Sman

Lexington, KY

#3328 Apr 4, 2013
There is no reason for anyone to die on the job. It should be a criminal offense !
tea

Midlothian, VA

#3329 Apr 4, 2013
concerned wrote:
This is terrible. Some reports say three people were killed and others say two. Does anyone know what really happened?
Terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 7 min Sundog512 1,906
Word assocation (Sep '07) 26 min Princess Hey 17,839
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 43 min Princess Hey 4,909
Poll who was the greatest big creek player ever (Aug '08) 1 hr Coach Vallo 58
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr Ricky F 36,574
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,499
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 6,476

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance