H.C.LEWIS?? (Roberts Auto parts) is it closed???

Posted in the Gary Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need info

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Mar 3, 2012
ive tried calling them all week,, can anybody tell me if they went out of business or has something happened???
RubberNeck

Clay, WV

#2 Mar 3, 2012
need info wrote:
ive tried calling them all week,, can anybody tell me if they went out of business or has something happened???
Call one of the Lewis Brother's. They can tell you.

I know if H.C.Lewis did close it would be on the internet. You can bet on that.
SNAP

Princeton, WV

#3 Mar 4, 2012
it is closed
2 posts removed
country girl

Dunbar, WV

#6 Mar 4, 2012
how was he legally robbing people? i thought he was
a nice person to deal with.
lips dont lie

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 4, 2012
country girl you is nosey.
SNAP

Princeton, WV

#8 Mar 4, 2012
robert is a good person the over head in that place is just to much
whatever

Princeton, WV

#9 Mar 4, 2012
I heard that Roberts auto repair opened in Roderfield.
1 post removed
yes

Princeton, WV

#11 Mar 9, 2012
ROBERT'S AUTO REPAIR is in Roderfield. I will be driving there from now on. Hopefully that rude man from HC Lewis is not there.
sure hes there

Cowen, WV

#12 Mar 9, 2012
yes wrote:
ROBERT'S AUTO REPAIR is in Roderfield. I will be driving there from now on. Hopefully that rude man from HC Lewis is not there.
whats wrong with him? hes a great guy,and liked by all.hes part owner and will always be there,if you dont like it,dont come.
best man for the job

Clay, WV

#13 Mar 9, 2012
he is in roderfield robert that is.
rong number

Cowen, WV

#14 Mar 9, 2012
need info wrote:
you must be dilling the rong number.look in the yeller pages.robert auto repare in roderfild not welch.
6 posts removed
judge

Princeton, WV

#21 Mar 11, 2012
U WILL SEE wrote:
ROBERT IS AN HONEST PERSON AND U SO CALLED CHRISTIANS BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTHS.
ok fat girl just wait and see!!!!! wonder how he will look in them orange jail suits!!!!!!!
U WILL SEE

Clay, WV

#22 Mar 11, 2012
I AM NOT A GIRL AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR U.
So Sad

Northfork, WV

#23 Mar 11, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Me ask for forgivness! Because he has crook'd people and he's right and others are wrong. We know who you are. Your right in the middle of it with em. You need to pray for yourselves. That's what's wrong with you hypocrites, you tread on people and down them all of your miserable lives and when good people stand up for themselves and others that have been wronged you get on here and wag your long tongues. Well let me tell you something you need to get yourselves in line before you speew your two faced religion on others.
Two Faced Reglion? Huh?Thats something you should know ALL about.Thank God,Everybodys finding the real you out now. You have been good,very good,at fooling a lot of people. But most knew all along.I really feel sorry for you.Its so sad,When you know better,But its all about $$$,with you.
1 post removed
Leave it alone

United States

#25 Mar 12, 2012
So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>Two Faced Reglion? Huh?Thats something you should know ALL about.Thank God,Everybodys finding the real you out now. You have been good,very good,at fooling a lot of people. But most knew all along.I really feel sorry for you.Its so sad,When you know better,But its all about $$$,with you.
Why don't y'all let it be, when your wrong quit covering up for people, you must be involved in it to keep on saying things.
Dumb Democrat - WV

Bluefield, WV

#26 Mar 12, 2012
Leave it alone wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't y'all let it be, when your wrong quit covering up for people, you must be involved in it to keep on saying things.
You don't live here. Stay out of our business.
need info

Huntington, WV

#27 Mar 13, 2012
rong number wrote:
<quoted text>you must be dilling the rong number.look in the yeller pages.robert auto repare in roderfild not welch.
yes im calling the right number,, i called H.C.Lewis and the recording says its closed til further notice,, the sign on the front used to say Roberts Auto Repair i know what im talking about ive been there like several times in the last few months ,, just this month i havent been able to get a hold of them,,, your saying im dialing the wrong number & your the one that dont know how to spell where do i see the wrong picture here, ROFL!!!
Dumb Democrat - WV

Princeton, WV

#28 Mar 13, 2012
need info wrote:
<quoted text>
yes im calling the right number,, i called H.C.Lewis and the recording says its closed til further notice,, the sign on the front used to say Roberts Auto Repair i know what im talking about ive been there like several times in the last few months ,, just this month i havent been able to get a hold of them,,, your saying im dialing the wrong number & your the one that dont know how to spell where do i see the wrong picture here, ROFL!!!
Lewis needs to stay closed down. You see nothing but Exxon Gas. Exxon is the highest priced fuel in our Country.

Ans Lewis doesn't want any "Gas Wars" in McDowell County.

Gas in Bluefield,VA is 20 cents cheaper. I buy all my fuel in Virginia.
1 post removed
Premier

Welch, WV

#30 Mar 29, 2012
H.C.Lewis is closed. I went too Wendy's to eat at around 3:pm today 03.29.2012.

Everything was taken down from the windows. NO cars or pick'em up trucks in the parking lot.

It's another sad day for Welch,WV.,.
dep investigation needed

Welch, WV

#31 May 2, 2012
yes wrote:
how can he get by with crushing cars on the side of the road, and dumping all of that oil and stuff right in the river. he pulled right out in front of me a few weeks ago riding on a back hoe and it dark outside. i thought that you had to be in salvage business to do that stuff. these places look bad enough without having a junk yard on the side of the road. clean your junk yard up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 19 min Sundog512 25,692
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 30 min Theo 2,747
3 word story (Jul '11) 1 hr Theo 1,462
WENDYS eating in the artic experiance 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9
will school let out early? 5 hr turn around dont ... 1
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 6 hr purplelady1040 20,793
is there a god???????????????????????????????? 12 hr Gary Coaldigger 19

Flood Warning for McDowell County was issued at March 04 at 6:43AM EST

Gary Dating
Find my Match