Old Friend

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2013
I just read of Denise's passing. I went to High School with her. Can anyone tell me what happened to her?
Rip Denise

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Old Friend wrote:
I just read of Denise's passing. I went to High School with her. Can anyone tell me what happened to her?
Denise had a brain tumor for a couple year!
curious

High Point, NC

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Is this the same Denise Burchett that was the sister of Bobby Burchett and her mom's name was
Margaret?
Wendys

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Yes
curious

High Point, NC

#5 Jul 18, 2013
Iam so sorry to hear of Denise's passing. Does anyone know how Margaret is doing, and how I can get in touch with her?
Kim from Havaco

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 18, 2013
curious wrote:
Iam so sorry to hear of Denise's passing. Does anyone know how Margaret is doing, and how I can get in touch with her?
The last place I know of Margaret living is in Wilco I am sure you can go by over there near the post office and ask someone where she lives. I am sure she is still living in the same home she shares with her husband for the past 20 some years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 57 min COOTERDOG 15,495
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 6 hr Eternal truth 44,247
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 7 hr Young bessie 40,229
New 9 hr Ilike 5
News Steve Harvey Receives Hollywood Walk of Fame Star (May '13) 20 hr Roderfield River Rat 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Missy 4,200
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) Tue Princess Hey 2,691

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages