what's your thoughts of Amanda Center...

what's your thoughts of Amanda Centers and Crystal Centers

Posted in the Gary Forum

Barney

War, WV

#2 Feb 16, 2013
I've gotten good drugs from them.
2 posts removed
Richardson

Hampstead, NC

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Anymore? You just left pints holler! We seen you.
1 post removed
West

Hampstead, NC

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Funny how people admit that other people sell drugs! The county boys will be on it !!
Under cover

Hampstead, NC

#8 Feb 16, 2013
This topic was sent to the police maby they will take care of the dope being sold in the back of shaft!!
woundering

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Under cover wrote:
This topic was sent to the police maby they will take care of the dope being sold in the back of shaft!!
BULL S*IT
Under cover

Hampstead, NC

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Ha ha ha sit back and watch the show!
Shantell jones

Hampstead, NC

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Why would you say on topics that you bought dope from pint?
8 posts removed
shame

New Richmond, WV

#20 Mar 5, 2013
John red corn wrote:
It don't matter I guess the one that she slept around with isn't no better the one he is with use to steal her own child's meds who was very sick,so she could get high herself and even put one of her own kids if foster care cause she told them just what a crooked pos that his daddy was,what a mother
it was crystal ppl can talk all the crap they wont about amanda she works and goes home to her kids and the only reason u ppl down her is because she wont give it up to u
1 post removed
hahaha

United States

#22 Mar 8, 2013
kirk wrote:
<quoted text> was it now,she works get it straight she is on work first and works for a welfare check,and look at her and who she is with I'm sure anyone who wants it could have it
and I'm sure ur family works rite u can't count what ur momma does dats prostitution and ur daddy a pole sucker and as for u ur A nut huggin jealous skank
2 posts removed
cocky

War, WV

#25 Mar 22, 2013
kirk wrote:
<quoted text> was it now,she works get it straight she is on work first and works for a welfare check,and look at her and who she is with I'm sure anyone who wants it could have it
not only would she bust ur face but for ur info she a stay at home mom and any body that has seen her with her man knows that her best friend u dont even now her so back off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caretta coalmine and Railroad 26 min John L Lewis 9
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 59 min Weepy 31,141
Mount view 2 hr Duhh 6
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr Mark mark 4,948
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 8 hr purplelady1040 35,024
Word assocation (Sep '07) Sat Cornbread 17,051
Does southside Fri Alien 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages