Suspects wanted in attempted ATM heis...

Suspects wanted in attempted ATM heist in Welch

There are 2 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from May 28, 2013, titled Suspects wanted in attempted ATM heist in Welch. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

Two suspects are wanted by police in McDowell County after they used a stolen vehicle in an attempt to steal an ATM machine from a Welch gas station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#1 May 30, 2013
they went after the wrong machine... I would went after the instant lottery ticket machine.... Knowing how some people spend hundreds of dollars on them..
not

Pineville, WV

#2 Jun 6, 2013
The tickets in the lottery machine are numbered and easily traceable. What I want to know is why the police didn't show up. Heard that the alarm was cut but don't most alarm companies have a system that once the cord is cut it alarms them so what is up with that. Sounds like an inside job for insurance or something. Heard choppy was going to Sue police department for not showing up till 8,, this is all hearsay so I don't know if its the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 min Death Kitten 30,716
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,175
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,901
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr _Zoey_ 16,638
Create your own Forum 6 hr tja 745
Poll Do you agree with the government decision to ba... Sat shaking my head 16
At the lake after hours Sat shaking my head 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gary Mortgages