jimmy hampton jimmys super market
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ruler of the Realm

United States

#41 Jul 15, 2012
Somewhere In Roderfield wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy closed his grocery store year's ago.
It's now a Snake Handlers Church.
I HAVEBEEN TO JIMMYS HARDWARE STORE AS RECENT AS LAST WEEEK WHEN THE HELL DID HIS GROCERY BUSINESS ECOME A SNAKE HANDLERS CHURCH. GIMME DIRECTUIONS. THIS SHIT i GOTTA SEE. HIS FURNITURE STRUE UP THE STETT IS STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESSS THAT IS WHERE HIS APPLIANCES AND STUFF ARE KEPT BUT NOT ENOUGH BUSINESS TO KEEP THE DOORS OPENN AND HRE SOMEONE TO SIT AND OPE FOR CUSTOMERS. HE HAD CARPETS ANDALL KINDS OF STUFF WHEN I WASN THER A FEW YEARS AGO. GOT ALL I NEED NOW SO NO NEED FOR M TO TRAVEL TRHERE BUT THIS SNAKE HANDLING XCHURCH THING GOT ME CURIOUS SPECIALLY SINCE ONE OF THOSE BLITHERING IDIOTS DIE BY SNAKE BITE. SHEESH! stupid can not be fix.
Stupid

Maysel, WV

#42 Jul 15, 2012
You can't spell the simple words but you can spell "blithering idiots"?
Agrees

Princeton, WV

#43 Jul 15, 2012
Stupid wrote:
You can't spell the simple words but you can spell "blithering idiots"?
I agree. But this evil and wicked woman has never a good word to say about anybody.She downs everyone you can mention.Shes no good.She is always downing Welch,McDowell County,and the State of WV,And everyone in it,But still lives here.If this evil and wicked witch is so unhappy,she needs to get the hell out out of here.
Stupid

Princeton, WV

#44 Jul 16, 2012
Agrees wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. But this evil and wicked woman has never a good word to say about anybody.She downs everyone you can mention.Shes no good.She is always downing Welch,McDowell County,and the State of WV,And everyone in it,But still lives here.If this evil and wicked witch is so unhappy,she needs to get the hell out out of here.
I know. I have seen her posts for a long time. Always the same. Miserable people want everyone else to be miserable with them.
Trailer Trash

Bluefield, WV

#45 Jul 18, 2012
Is Jimmy still alive? Did he move to da state of N.C.?
bobby

Bluefield, WV

#46 Jul 22, 2012
Jimmy is a fine man, helps alot of people, except he doesn't give his money to druggies, some shEthead thinks they deserve some of his money, i guess there welfare isn't enough, get a life and quit hating on things and people
Bad

Salyersville, KY

#47 Jul 25, 2012
Jimmy on crack now. Poor Jimmy
Sassy

United States

#48 Dec 7, 2012
Does anyone know the phone number Jimmy's supermarket?
1 post removed
evil b gone

Bluefield, WV

#50 Dec 10, 2012
Sassy wrote:
Does anyone know the phone number Jimmy's supermarket?
Where have you been for the last 20 yrs.? Jimmy doesn't have a supermarket. Hhe has a hardware store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Ellis 9 min I told you 2
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 33 min TRYING-_3 21,720
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr Weepy 40,421
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr legendfork 4,266
jenifer alexander 6 hr class 1
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 2,703
county commission janitors Mon Daily news 5

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance