jimmy hampton jimmys super market
Sake Handeler

Princeton, WV

#21 Jun 21, 2012
Just My Opinion wrote:
Jimmy's Supermarket bldg. is now his warehouse for furniture. I think that "Tootsie's Snack Bar" bldg. may be a church now...at least it was.
Yes,Tootsie is a snake handeler. You need to watch this old woman in the spirit,dancing and shouting
wood walker

Snowshoe, WV

#22 Jun 21, 2012
I use to shop at jimmys grocery store a long time ago .it was a good store and they were good to us and we were poor people,they did not ack beter then us.if the store was stile open i would shope there now.i hate haveing to go all the way to welch, i would like to see tootsie in the spirt she sounds like one of the lords people .so am i but i am not a snake handeler. but i do have the spirt of the lord
stupid people

Princeton, WV

#23 Jun 21, 2012
tootsie is not a snake handler nor is that a snake handler church these people show up every two or three months give out clothes and food that is all
Out of State Church Group

Princeton, WV

#24 Jun 21, 2012
stupid people wrote:
tootsie is not a snake handler nor is that a snake handler church these people show up every two or three months give out clothes and food that is all
McDowell County is a nice/great place to live. 98% of it's citizens can sit on there obese butts and wait for some out of state church groups to come in and give out everything a person would want.

Gotta Love da state of West-By God-Virginia.
jesus saves

Princeton, WV

#25 Jun 22, 2012
its not right brother hampton sitting in church with his eyes glued tp sister tootsie.he better be more worried about the snakes in her hands,instead of the honery snake in his pants.what some people wont do.
sick of people putting us

Princeton, WV

#26 Jun 27, 2012
Out of State Church Group wrote:
<quoted text>McDowell County is a nice/great place to live. 98% of it's citizens can sit on there obese butts and wait for some out of state church groups to come in and give out everything a person would want.
well if your group comes back out here to west virginia please take it upon your self to stay the hell out of here i don't go down there but some do and crap like you we don't want any way. you need god
Jolo

Spanishburg, WV

#27 Jun 27, 2012
Sake Handeler wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,Tootsie is a snake handeler. You need to watch this old woman in the spirit,dancing and shouting
I saw a video of her and her snakes on YouTube.

I wonder why the Crazy Preacher hasn't been on YouTube yet?
MAC DOWELL COUNTY PROUD

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>McDowell County is a nice/great place to live. 98% of it's citizens can sit on there obese butts and wait for some out of state church groups to come in and give out everything a person would want.
If you really are from one of the mission organizations that is located in welch (there are several from what I understand), do you not get your donatations funded to you for the purpose of helping the people in this area? I think the funders that keep you up and running need to be notified that they are helping a hypocrite to help themselves with money and donations that McDowell Countians are not receiving. Personally, I wish you all would leave the county. We don't need all the publicity of you telling the country how poor we are, so that you can benefit from it. Go back to where you came from, WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

Princeton, WV

#29 Jun 29, 2012
MAC DOWELL COUNTY PROUD wrote:
<quoted text>If you really are from one of the mission organizations that is located in welch (there are several from what I understand), do you not get your donatations funded to you for the purpose of helping the people in this area? I think the funders that keep you up and running need to be notified that they are helping a hypocrite to help themselves with money and donations that McDowell Countians are not receiving. Personally, I wish you all would leave the county. We don't need all the publicity of you telling the country how poor we are, so that you can benefit from it. Go back to where you came from, WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.
It's my job. I get paid to take pictures of McDowell County and take them back and show them to other church groups in other states. When we show the pictures we get a lot of cash donations.

If you don't want us here do some work around the County. Clean/cut weeds down/fix up trailers/wood houses/pick up trash...etc Parts of the County looks like a 3rd world country.
riggens at it again

Princeton, WV

#30 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>It's my job. I get paid to take pictures of McDowell County and take them back and show them to other church groups in other states. When we show the pictures we get a lot of cash donations.
If you don't want us here do some work around the County. Clean/cut weeds down/fix up trailers/wood houses/pick up trash...etc Parts of the County looks like a 3rd world country.
more trash from riggens.hes da one dat needs to go away.hes on a zanax trip,but dont leeve gary wv
sexylady

Spanishburg, WV

#31 Jul 3, 2012
As the world turns wrote:
Jimmy Hampton got his learning from Smith McCoy.Was Smith a person that you could trust? All the people who could answer this question are dead. Jimmy always treated me with respect.Thats good enough for me.
Smith McCoy was a good man also. He was the owner when I grew up in Roderfield. You are right about Jimmy he is a good man has been all my life.
As the world turns

Charlotte, NC

#32 Jul 3, 2012
sexylady wrote:
<quoted text>
Smith McCoy was a good man also. He was the owner when I grew up in Roderfield. You are right about Jimmy he is a good man has been all my life.
If you knew Smith McCoy ...What was the name of the little horse that was always with his great dane Bowser?
I know

Princeton, WV

#33 Jul 4, 2012
Sugardumpling
momma

Holden, WV

#34 Jul 4, 2012
I know wrote:
Sugardumpling
I thought that was Doc Whitley's pony? He had one on his pony farm with that name.
As the world turns

Charlotte, NC

#35 Jul 5, 2012
I know wrote:
Sugardumpling
You are correct.The little white miniature pony....could walk under the great dane.
school

Princeton, WV

#36 Jul 10, 2012
RULER OF THE REALM wrote:
I AM ONLY ASSUMING. I MAY BE TOTALY IN LEFT FIELD AND WRONG. SO THAT HAVING BEEN SAID... i APPOLOGIZE AHEAD OF TIME FOR THE ERROR .
i ASSUME YOU ARE TALKING ABUT jIMMY OF jIMMYS HARDWARE IN rODERFIELD. iF THERE IS ANOTHE PLACE THAT i AMNOT AWARE F i APPOLOGIZE FOR THE GRIEVIOUS ERROR iF NOT AGAIN i APOOGIZE FOR MAKING ANOTHER ASS OF MYSELF.
BUT IF I AM RIGHT, AND THIS MAN, jIMMY, THINKS HE IS BETTER THEN OTHERS HE IS RIGHT. HE EART NED IT. HE WORKED HIS LIFE FOR IT. AND THOSE OF YOU THAT DO NOT LIKE IT CAN EAT SHIT AND DIE. AGAIN MY OPINION.
SEEMS TO ME THERE IS OR ARE A FEW JEALOUS PEOPLE, THAT WASTED THIER TIME, AND ANY TALENTS THAT GOD GAVE THEM AND QUIT SCHOOL TO BE A BUM AND TO DAM LAZY TO USE THIER MIND AND MAKE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES. j
MMY SAW A NEED AND WENT ABOUT FULL FILLING THAT NEED AND THEN MAKING A HELL F A LOT OF MONEY IN DOING SO. HURRAY FOR jIMMY!!!
ALL OF THE ABOV IS MY OPINION. SO THINK BEFORE YU WRITE DISPARAGING WORDS OF THOSE THAT ARE INDED BETTER THEN YOU HAVE MOR MONEY THEN YUO AND MOST DEFINITLY HAVE MORE BRAINS THEN YOU. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING FOR THE COMMUNITY.
AMEN!
please learn to spell be for u write
Hand of Hope

Princeton, WV

#37 Jul 10, 2012
Our group has been to almost every area of McDowell County.
Where was Jimmy's grocery store located in Roderfield?
School 2

Princeton, WV

#38 Jul 11, 2012
school wrote:
<quoted text>please learn to spell be for u write
Did you mean "before" for write?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#39 Jul 11, 2012
garbage two faced people wrote:
i wuold like to know who that piece os shatt he thinks he is he started ouy as a bag boy years ago but yet he acts like he is better than the guys who work for him well he is not he think he so high and mighty don reed rental houses look better than his and he is just sorry waste of human being
hello

Princeton, WV

#40 Jul 12, 2012
More people are coming to Welch next week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 5 min -Prince- 10,241
1977 Murder of Deputy Maynard in McDowell Court... (May '07) 2 hr Just joe 210
Cheating wife 3 hr LIL OLE ME 34
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 6 hr Princess Hey 6,637
The People Of McDowell County need to read this 6 hr Cop 2
Remembering The Old Welch Of 70's/80's (Dec '08) 16 hr OHENRY 394
dui (Dec '14) 22 hr the green rat 7

Gary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance